PDA

View Full Version : Re: Zero Tolerance Policy

03-10-2010, 04:53 AM
Mod 470 why is it that you have all of a sudden decided to take it upon your self to selectively enforce your interpretation of the terms of use on this site. You have continously requested that posts which expose your friends be deleted when any mention is made of their (deleted to comply with terms) yet you allow certain present and former officers of the department to be slandered by name on this blog and do nothing about those violations of terms? We have also noticed that you yourself have posted in violation of the terms of this site on numerous occassions, "Don't Taze me bro". If you really are concerned with the well being of our department I challenge you to do the right thing and allow us to all voice our opinions on here, favorable or not to you and your friends. Just because you continue to delete our posts on here does not mean that you can silence us. Our voices will be heard.

You are correct you have not only let the department down, you have done a poor job as a moderator on this site and should be replaced by an impartial party.

03-19-2010, 11:57 PM
Mod 470 why is it that you have all of a sudden decided to take it upon your self to selectively enforce your interpretation of the terms of use on this site. You have continously requested that posts which expose your friends be deleted when any mention is made of their (deleted to comply with terms) yet you allow certain present and former officers of the department to be slandered by name on this blog and do nothing about those violations of terms? We have also noticed that you yourself have posted in violation of the terms of this site on numerous occassions, "Don't Taze me bro". If you really are concerned with the well being of our department I challenge you to do the right thing and allow us to all voice our opinions on here, favorable or not to you and your friends. Just because you continue to delete our posts on here does not mean that you can silence us. Our voices will be heard.

You are correct you have not only let the department down, you have done a poor job as a moderator on this site and should be replaced by an impartial party.

That's because mod 470 is a deuche bag ! Mod 470, then you mean to tell me the mods on other message boards are not doing their jobs ? You know well that there are worse things said on other boards you deuche ! Dont Taze Me Bro or should I say Loooooooooooooooooser !

03-20-2010, 01:50 PM

Amen Brother!!

Don't taze me, bro :lol: :lol:

03-20-2010, 06:42 PM

03-20-2010, 06:44 PM

Hurry mod 470 before anyone sees this. Oh no, let the truth be known. nananana

Don't taze me bro