PDA

View Full Version : SRSO jail

03-10-2010, 01:35 AM
Who is the newest prisioner? An Lt.????

03-10-2010, 01:47 AM
"An" what???

Stupid.

03-10-2010, 01:52 AM
Leave it alone people; don't throw gas on this fire.

03-10-2010, 02:29 AM
If you were the minor or their parents , I don't think you would leave "it" alone.

03-10-2010, 02:57 AM
Leave it alone, I don't think so. What a P.O.S. Thanks Mitch for making our profession look bad.

03-10-2010, 03:45 AM
He has betrayed the badge and worse, a child. I don't care if the girl was 17 years 364 days old. What a piece of S&^%. I know innocent until proven guilty. You know he did it. 120 counts. You know FDLE made sure to coss all their T's and dot all their I's before they applied for the warrant. Have fun in prison B*!@h.

03-10-2010, 04:12 AM
I'm amazed at the lack of professionalism in these comments.

Guilty or not, there are close to 200 others employed here that are affected by what the media is saying, and especially, what WE are saying.

If anyone that wants to throw a bullshat post, think for a second. YOU are negatively commenting on your agency and your livelihood. It's going to be bad enough to hear it from the public and see it in the media SO LEAVE IT AT THAT. Like the previous poster said, don't throw fuel on the fire.

Try for once to be professional and shut up.

03-10-2010, 04:34 AM
Guest would you not make these same comments if this was the average citizen? I think the citizens should know that we don't accept this type of behavior out of our OWN. Mitch quit being a Deputy the first time he crossed the line with his VICTIM. We will catch hell for his actions, that is part of the job. We are judged by the actions of our fellow officers. I feel for his victim. I hope the citizens of this county can realize that we are not all criminals. I hope he didn't do it, but we all know that he probably did. So everyone should speak their minds about this topic, so people know that we are all not like the Lt.

03-10-2010, 04:39 AM
Guest I have not read one negative post about the S.O. or our career field. I have read that people think Mitch is a POS. I tend to agree with them. So let people vent and get over yourself.

03-10-2010, 05:35 AM
I feel for you folks. I was there during the Coffman fall and you will have a bullseye painted on your back by association. Don't worry though, soon enough Escambia S.O. or PPD or Okiedokie will screw up and the cross hairs will be on them.
It is a sad day that a long time deputy, a lieutenant at that has brought so much disgrace upon the agency.
If he is guilty, too bad he won't swing for what he has done to a child or children.

03-10-2010, 07:47 AM
http://www.pnj.com/article/20100310/NEWS01/3100339

03-10-2010, 12:55 PM
"Instead of releasing a straight-on booking mug of Tomlinson, as is usual, the Sheriff's Office released a booking mug showing only a profile view of him. Sheriff's Office spokesman Marc Ward said the "skeletel crew" on duty at the jail would provide the booking mug today but did not have time to do so Tuesday night." How did a skeleton crew prevent a straight on picture from being released? Leave it to Admin to blame it on the guys.

03-10-2010, 10:39 PM
Guest I have not read one negative post about the S.O. or our career field. I have read that people think Mitch is a POS. I tend to agree with them. So let people vent and get over yourself.

Okay who should WE bash next? There's plenty working here that should get slammed from all the inside talk. Fair is fair right?

03-11-2010, 02:28 AM
Guest you r a puss. Let's slam u

03-11-2010, 03:07 AM
And you were likely drum major in high school.

03-11-2010, 04:00 AM
See how easy it is to change the topic. I stirred the pot and look how quick we turn on each other. I can say it is very easy to get amusement out of this forum. Who should I pick a fight with next? We all need to grow up, especially me. The topic started out about a very unfortunate situation for the S.O.and the poor victim. Now we are calling each others names and why is this? I wanted to point out the fact that there are those of use that thrive on hate and discontent. I truly believe that some of use are not happy unless we are Bit%&ing about the S.O. or our fellow deputies. This unfortunate event has presented us with the oppurtunity to walk away from all of the petty B.S. and focus on something Mitch probably lost sight of. The fact that we are professionals. The fact that we have stepped up to the plate to do the right thing at all times, not just when we are on duty. We owe it to the citizens, our fellow deputies and most of all ourselves. Sorry for my little social experiment, I just wanted to make a point.

03-11-2010, 10:27 PM
Oh well, its good to see the place hasn't changed from all those years ago. Same warm, loving cutthroat place it always has been.

03-12-2010, 02:32 AM
Anyone want to explain why we wasted fuel for a helo to bring him two counties? Would anyone else in our great SO be given that privileged? Also "Joe Blow" citizen gets accused, arrested, sits in jail, loses his paycheck why is he still drawing one? I understand innocent until proven guilty. If he is innocent and is found to be just (which the way it's looking the @$$hole is guilty) than back pay him. CUT HIM OFF!!!!

03-12-2010, 12:13 PM
I can understand the leave issue. Its his to use or lose so let him use it up. No reason for his family to suffer. Perks of the job. But the helo? If that is the case, something has got to be going on. I'm starting to smell bull$hit

03-12-2010, 02:07 PM
You guys SURE he flew? Was he seen getting on the helo?

03-12-2010, 04:23 PM
Have you noticed that the LT has yet to say one word? To prove the allegations against him will be difficult and the second set of charges (96) will be even more difficult. What will the agency do if the Lt does not get convicted? What happens if he is not found innocent but gets off on a technicality? What happens with a hung jury, three or more times, the the SAO decides it can't totally prove it and drops it? It could or will take years. If the news reports are true and he knows the law at a high level, then beats this, what are they going to do with him? How will you whiners treat him if he comes back?

03-13-2010, 02:08 AM
The sounds of it, there is WAY more evidence than any of us know. I want to know where the FDLE report is for the original arrest. Everyone else it's public record as soon as the arrest is made.

03-13-2010, 12:42 PM
If he flew I'll bet the helo pilot was a nervous wreck and the helo needed repairs afterward. It wore the engine out getting them off the ground

03-13-2010, 02:19 PM
He was taken in a van. He did not fly.

03-14-2010, 06:14 PM
If he flew I'll bet the helo pilot was a nervous wreck and the helo needed repairs afterward. It wore the engine out getting them off the ground

:snicker: that aint no joke. the only think rated to life something that heavy is a chin nook

03-18-2010, 02:24 AM
He was taken in a van. He did not fly.

He was originally taken to Walton by Van then returned by Helo.

03-19-2010, 12:39 PM
Was that the helo that was having engine trouble and flying squirrely?

03-27-2010, 03:02 PM
Maybe next time he'll keep his **** in his pants around underaged girls?