PDA

View Full Version : Balls

03-07-2010, 03:07 PM
Pensacola Police (FOP) picket workplaces
Police union pickets City Council members’ private work places to bring attention to police staffing and compensation issues. They got Balls! :evil:

03-10-2010, 05:55 AM
You seem amazed that Wendell likes kiss asses. How do you think the lt in jail got to be an lt? Based on his good looks attention to personal hygene and work ethic? :cop:

03-13-2010, 06:13 PM
Wendella Hall does not give a rip about the troops and the families they feed at home. He should be ashamed of not standing up to Hunter Walker. We need a smart, brave man leading the troops, not this dipsy coward.

By the way, I'm all for cutting the BOCC, but we alsoo need to look at cutting our high-dollar, double-dipping civilians like Marc Ward before we cut deputies. We sure are paying a lot of money for someone to stroke the sheriff's ego; plus, doesn't he get paid his SRSO salary while on teaching hiatus for other agencies which ALSO pay him???

I tell ya, Marc "Stab You In the Back" Ward is so far up Wendella's bum that he looks like a hemorrhoid. Scalpel!

03-19-2010, 12:40 PM
The reason the world is such a horrible place is all her fault. She has never been forgiven of her sins. What were her sins?

03-21-2010, 06:44 PM
That sgt you are referring to has atoned foe her sins and has done a good job.do that $hit was several years ago. Enough said about her. Yes certain civilians who are paid more than deputies need to go, and what does Marc Ward do? Trainin director of what? The only training we've done was the range, and the other stuff is on the computer. He doesent even send out emails anymore. His retirement plus SO salary means he is making some jack as a butthole smoocher.

03-22-2010, 01:04 PM
Not very well said, but a GREAT POINT. He needs to go.

03-22-2010, 06:34 PM
I always thought the knife Collier shoved in my back was from his office, now I know.

03-23-2010, 05:16 PM
Why do you yell about MW in training and say nothing about Capt S who is making 20 grand more than him and is already out of drop and is independently wealthy anyway? How about the secretary for a long gone major who organizes blue jean Fridays? How about d4 not having a admin assistant while d1 has two and everyone else having admin support? This SO is about as lean as it's going to get. Balls is what the admin lacks. If the FOP stands up right now and shows the world the Sheriff is breaking a legal contract it gives him a excuse to hammer the deputies not man up and stand up to the CC's. It is very much like a big brother kicking the dog who is tied up because he can't fight back. Balls is the essential ingredient the admin is lacking.