PDA

View Full Version : Snowman

03-07-2010, 04:32 AM
Can anyone tell me why happened to Officer DP? I ran into him at a gas station. He said he was coming from Babes. His nose was all white and he was covered in glitter. He said he was going to be late for shift and needed a little pick me up.

03-07-2010, 05:43 AM
Sgt. Vanalphabet come to my office and tell me why you wanted to protect the guy who resigned for snorting cocaine, popping pills, sleeping with drug dealing strippers, and playing with minor girls? Once you explain why you protected him, I will tell you why we didn't release it to the media cause another agency is currently investigating him for purchasing drugs in strip clubs.

03-07-2010, 05:48 AM
Can I request the copy of the written reprimands of a certain Lieutenant and Sergeant who were aware of an officers persitant drug use and allowed him to drive home? Also why the hush hush on that one?

03-07-2010, 10:29 AM
Whiskey bottles and brand new cars. Oak tree, you're in my way. There's too much coke and too much smoke. Look what's going on inside you!

You're just a fool, just a fool, just a fool...

03-07-2010, 03:28 PM
Hey Perc? Can I get a bump? I am a little tired this morning and good use a little pick me up. Thanks bro!

03-07-2010, 03:38 PM
Hey DP, I still got your room available. Maybe we can go back to the good ole days of strippers, teenagers, roxys and vicodin??

Call me,

Your Boy JM

03-07-2010, 08:01 PM
Sgt. Vanalphabet come to my office and tell me why you wanted to protect the guy who resigned for snorting cocaine, popping pills, sleeping with drug dealing strippers, and playing with minor girls? Once you explain why you protected him, I will tell you why we didn't release it to the media cause another agency is currently investigating him for purchasing drugs in strip clubs.

Oh great this is bad as when A Sgt took the FOP credit card and went shopping for lawn furniture
I just cant remember his name?

03-07-2010, 08:05 PM
Can I request the copy of the written reprimands of a certain Lieutenant and Sergeant who were aware of an officers persitant drug use and allowed him to drive home? Also why the hush hush on that one?
The Sergeant and the lieutenant should be held to the fire on this FIRE THEM BOTH

08-02-2010, 12:22 AM
True very true :devil:

The Sergeant and the lieutenant should be held to the fire on this FIRE THEM BOTH