PDA

View Full Version : Wellington Chilis Incident

03-06-2010, 08:37 PM
Well seems that a drunk off duty corrections officer started grabbing on one of the waitresses at Wellington Chilis last night...

Unfortunately a group of PBSO deps AND Sgt were present...

IA called...

More to come.....

03-06-2010, 08:48 PM
SO, WHY WERE THERE A 'GROUP OF PBSO DEPUTIES AND A SERGEANT' THERE TOGETHER? I SURE HOPE THEY WERE OFF-DUTY AND JUST COULDN'T BEAR TO BE APART. OR - PERHAPS ALL THE WELLINGTON ZONES WERE UNPROTECTED OR COVERED WHILE WE ALL WERE DINING. PUKE CITY. AND WE WONDER WHY THE PLUBLIC IS GETTING WAY ENOUGH OF US. SO, I GUESS A LIEUTENANT WILL HAVE TO HOVER NOW. NO, WAIT A MINUTE, THAT IS THE RANK THAT USUALLY GATHERS AND DINES TOGETHER BECAUSE THEY DON'T WISH TO BE WITH THEIR SERGEANTS AND THOSE OTHER HOODLEHEADS. IT IS ALL OK, RIC. JUST ONE MORE THING PILING ON AN UNDISCIPLINED AND POORLY ADMINISTERED AGENCY. PUBLIC SUFFERS AND PAYS.

03-07-2010, 01:58 AM
I think we are all so lucky that there was 7 deputies eating at that Chili's! Who knows how much carnage that corrections deputy would have waged on that poor hostess! Probably would have walked out without paying his bill, too!

03-07-2010, 03:19 AM
or... perhaps he would have ending up pregnant!!

sigh... is FHP hiring?

03-07-2010, 02:44 PM
Crap sakes, can you just imagine the poor citizen who would call the police while the 'mighty Wellington army" are all dining together. When they finished their lunch and complained all about having to respond I am so sure they would have greeted the complainant with such warmth and attitude of service and professionalism. Is there ONE, JUST ONE supervisor willing to insist that the zone cars remain in their zone and take ownership of it; actually know what is going on in it; get to know the people and problems in it; be proactive in solving problems; work to reduce response time; etc., etc., etc.? That is the BS that Greg and Ric are giving the citizens of Wellington but we know differently. What is that one word....uh...oh, i n t e g r i t y. You guess we will ever be able to reach high enough to understand that word as an Agency? If we don't bring it with us to this profession, then it must come from the very top down......and it ain't. Perhaps the Village of Wellington should cut their PBSO budget in about half and insist on printing the Zone Numbers on their cars. Bradshaw Out!

03-07-2010, 05:37 PM
Mr/Ms "Zone Ownership" here we go complaining again with no merit to your claims. I work and live in Wellington and see lots and lots of excellent work by the Wellington deputies. Sure, some are slackers, just like the rest of the work force, whether at the Sheriff's Office, local bank, or lawn maintenance company. It amazes me how someone like you can get on a series of these posting sites and make a negative comment to each one. Isn't there one thing positive in your life? Would you be so quick to post all the lies and innuendos if you couldn't do it anonymously?
I'm sure those who read these postings would love to know your identity to see if your a fraction of the deputy you claim to be. Personally, I think you are just posting lies and innuendos for your won ulterior motives. Maybe you think you have a chance to be sheriff.. so if you throw enough lies and nonsense up on these sites, you can win.

03-07-2010, 07:44 PM
News flash here- this was all K-9 unit deputies and their sgt. Whatcha smartarses gotta say now???????

03-07-2010, 08:05 PM
SO, WHY WERE THERE A 'GROUP OF PBSO DEPUTIES AND A SERGEANT' THERE TOGETHER? I SURE HOPE THEY WERE OFF-DUTY AND JUST COULDN'T BEAR TO BE APART. OR - PERHAPS ALL THE WELLINGTON ZONES WERE UNPROTECTED OR COVERED WHILE WE ALL WERE DINING. PUKE CITY. AND WE WONDER WHY THE PLUBLIC IS GETTING WAY ENOUGH OF US. SO, I GUESS A LIEUTENANT WILL HAVE TO HOVER NOW. NO, WAIT A MINUTE, THAT IS THE RANK THAT USUALLY GATHERS AND DINES TOGETHER BECAUSE THEY DON'T WISH TO BE WITH THEIR SERGEANTS AND THOSE OTHER HOODLEHEADS. IT IS ALL OK, RIC. JUST ONE MORE THING PILING ON AN UNDISCIPLINED AND POORLY ADMINISTERED AGENCY. PUBLIC SUFFERS AND PAYS.

Marine 3; I guess that this proves something about the guys who are so quick to judge their fellow Cops, with innuendo and rumor.
Now a real man would apologize, but we all know better than that.

I guess if we wait a day or two, another whining complaint will bless us here.
Can anyone imagine what other Departments think of us, after reading dirty laundry, and worse, LIES?

03-08-2010, 03:55 AM
News flash here- this was all K-9 unit deputies and their sgt. Whatcha smartarses gotta say now???????

If they were all K-9 deputies then I guess the taxpayer should be thrilled that all those K-9 cars were left running in the parking lot.

03-08-2010, 06:53 AM

If they were all K-9 deputies then I guess the taxpayer should be thrilled that all those K-9 cars were left running in the parking lot.

Why would you care? They probably pay more taxes than you do.

03-08-2010, 01:20 PM

Why would you care? They probably pay more taxes than you do.

Wow , was just reading all this , and the "Why would you care? " quote is a intelligent answer ! You guys are complaining about what the public reads , and what other agencies see, yet you give a ****y smart answers like this ? It must appear to the citizens of this county that the sheriff and his staff has a bunch of unsupervised children on their hands.

03-08-2010, 09:02 PM
To RIN TIN TIN: Hey genius, being that the temperature has been pretty cold down here(where have you been?),I doubt that the car engines were on, a slightly opened window would suffice.

Bad enough first Wellington Deputies were blamed, but instead of owning up to mistakes, another moron seeks to still find fault by saying the taxpayers were spending money on the gas.

Does this idiocy never end? Can't you find something beneficial instead of crying?

I'd like to dedicate this post to those posters who are mentally deficient: RAY CHARLES: (("NOW IT'S CRYING TIME AGAIN"))).
Great song, not so great posters,liars actually!

03-08-2010, 10:56 PM
hay, dooes chillys gives a police diskcount? i culde snake up dare han eat lunch also stead of sum of our freeby craphousess down at our districk

03-10-2010, 03:10 AM
I would like to know what the SOP says about how many deputies (specialized unit(s) or not) are allowed to be checked out for a meal at the same location?

03-10-2010, 12:35 PM
Haven't you learned by now that K-9 and Motor guys cannot do anything alone, they always have a gathering of 5 or more, be it for 10/40, bathroom break, In Service or anything else. It doesn't matter what the SOP says if their bosses never care to enforce it.

03-10-2010, 08:36 PM
I would like to know what the SOP says about how many deputies (specialized unit(s) or not) are allowed to be checked out for a meal at the same location?

Ain't jealousy a *****,that is why you are complaining,right?

03-10-2010, 08:39 PM
Food for thought:
Group hug:

Ain't jealousy a *****, that is why you are crying here,right?