PDA

View Full Version : orlando martinez

02-26-2010, 09:45 PM
Orlando Martinez is the best!!! I would love to speak at his funeral and tell everyone how great he is....I hope it is soon. :devil: :devil:

02-27-2010, 04:13 AM
QSK with the info on that. What the hell did he do now. been a while since I heard that name being mentioned.

02-28-2010, 06:38 PM
who is orlando martinez ?

03-14-2010, 03:03 PM
Orlando Martinez is the best!!! I would love to speak at his funeral and tell everyone how great he is....I hope it is soon. :devil: :devil:
:mrgreen:

Too bad you have to wait until his funeral to speak about him. That shows the lack of balls u have and u are a cop? I will make sure he and his brother etc, invite u to his funeral. But I dont think it will be soon, so keep your thoughts for ur mother. :mrgreen:

03-14-2010, 03:12 PM

Too bad you have to wait for his funeral to express your deep feelings. Your comments only show your weakness and lack of fortitude on your trouble convictions. I will make sure that he is aware and to include you in his services, but it will be a while. So keep been scared and frustratred with your life.
:snicker:

06-29-2010, 12:29 AM
F.U.C.K. off Rosa :D
and his brothers too.... :evil:

09-26-2010, 02:02 AM
Just one thing to say. he shot at a moving vehicle from a moving vehicle to stop a thief that stole about two dollars worth of flowers....... Hell of a guy!

12-12-2010, 11:57 PM
who is orlando martinez ?

Current chief of Police for South Miami. He was with the city of Miami till his mentor Harms was fired. Had never been a police supervisor till he was appointed a chief. And he was playing quick draw Mcgraw and shot and killed his best friend while with the city. HOW he wasn't fired for that, is still a wonderment. Oh, and a legend in his own mind.

12-13-2010, 08:25 PM
Say what you want to say about Orlando Martinez but reality is, he is one of the best investigators this town has ever seen. As for him being a legend in Police work, you may not agree but he is. And this comes from most of the old school guys from the city of Miami. You may not like him as a person but he is a hell of a cop.

12-15-2010, 02:04 AM
Say what you want to say about Orlando Martinez but reality is, he is one of the best investigators this town has ever seen. As for him being a legend in Police work, you may not agree but he is. And this comes from most of the old school guys from the city of Miami. You may not like him as a person but he is a hell of a cop.

And you worked how many years in the city with him? He was in a unit which used rental cars. TWICE while I was working, he ran from units creating a chase all over the south end. When stopped he jumped out laughing saying, HI guys it's me. Would show up and leave with your prisoner because there was a warrant NCIC was about to tell you about on your subject. And much more. Ask the old school Miami cops who worked with him kid. Hell of a cop. Keep drinking the kool aid. LMAO

12-26-2010, 05:09 AM
Catch Orlando do a china syndrome on the S. Miami board about this shooting/killing. Same old same old.

01-02-2011, 08:47 PM
Hes an idiot with an uncontrollable heart for malice. 'Saying is true, you are what you hang around with. He surrounds himself with the biggest morons in the industry. Fermin Lopez from Sweetwater whos all up in his ass because hes' too stupid to think for himself (its a wonder hes still even employed according to their Sgt. Barzola) and Richard Munoz-lol yeah, Richard Munoz- Dense as a boulder! LOL

01-04-2011, 01:10 AM
Isn't that the Sgt. who had a homemade bomb explode in his face after he knew that some kids put a chemical bomb in a mailbox and he opened it anyway? That guy is the biggest idiot around ! Hes the one everyone want s to kick his ass, including some firefighters! That place is a collection of idiots who won't get hired anywhere else
JT