PDA

View Full Version : Police Officer Fired For Relationship With Stripper

02-26-2010, 07:23 AM
Police Officer Fired For Alleged Relationship With Stripper
http://www.wftv.com/news/22677272/detail.html
Posted: 10:09 pm EST February 25, 2010

The funniest part is I thought I might see Brian Barnard's name in the story when I saw the headline. :lol:
I think we all have heard stories.

WINTER PARK, Fla. -- New information reveals that a Winter Park police officer, who recently terminated, was fired for dating a stripper he met at a club that he was investigating. Eyewitness News first reported the termination of Officer Carlos Calderon last week. According to an internal affairs report obtained by Eyewitness News, Calderon was involved in an undercover operation at Club Harem two years ago. His duty was to look for illegal drug activity inside the club. But according to an internal affairs report, Calderon developed a romantic relationship with a woman known as Michelle Merry. Police say Calderon used his police-issued cell phone to call Merry more than 100 times. When Calderon’s superiors questioned him about the calls, and the relationship, police say he lied to them. Calderon was officially fired for improper and immoral conduct. He’d been on the force for the past five years. Calderon is appealing the termination.

02-26-2010, 04:05 PM
Why do people start rumors like this? Is there some deep hatred or what? Baseless innuendos. Just like it ruined Sgt Westfall. Just stop it please.

02-27-2010, 06:26 AM
I think Bryan is a little strange, but I don't have any problems with him. But I have heard about his girlfriend too.

02-27-2010, 12:49 PM
I vote for a lot strange

03-06-2010, 12:40 AM
I vote for a lot strange
And I'll add just one word to your post..................................OF

My post then would read:..........I vote for a lot of strange. :mrgreen:

03-12-2010, 01:01 PM
Why do people start rumors like this? Is there some deep hatred or what? Baseless innuendos. Just like it ruined Sgt Westfall. Just stop it please.

The reason why rumors like this get started is there is some truth to them. Just like the rumor involving a sergeant that used to be in central and a dispatcher.

03-15-2010, 02:57 PM
The reason why rumors like this get started is there is some truth to them. Just like the rumor involving a sergeant that used to be in central and a dispatcher.

+1

03-17-2010, 10:38 PM
I could not care less if Sergeants (or Lieutenants) and dispatchers are doing adult things (even if they are married----and not to each other). I want to know why the Teamsters is not doing one thing about this proposed bill affecting the pay/retirement.

07-17-2010, 02:15 AM
Police Officer Fired For Alleged Relationship With Stripper
http://www.wftv.com/news/22677272/detail.html
Posted: 10:09 pm EST February 25, 2010

The funniest part is I thought I might see Brian Barnard's name in the story when I saw the headline. :lol:
I think we all have heard stories.

It is not true....

07-17-2010, 04:44 PM
Who is Brian Barnard and who is the stripper?