PDA

View Full Version : Dirty Secrects

02-26-2010, 03:02 AM
IA file has been opened on Sgt. G.L. Seems her resignation will be coming soon. She hasn't been a very good girl! :devil:

02-26-2010, 03:32 AM
Thank you Sgt. k! It couldn't happen to worse cop, supervisor, and human being! The sooner the better. CHEATER!!!

02-26-2010, 03:34 AM
Anyone willing to cheat in one area of life will cheat somewhere else. People can rationalize just about anything if they want to.

02-26-2010, 08:41 AM
The fact that she is coming back to night shift only means that she will be able to do her sexual activities easier! Just ask j.live. The workouts used to last long and were very private. What she does in or out of uniform is disgusting.

02-26-2010, 02:44 PM
It's just amazing, how this girl can take herself seriously! If she cared one bit about this profession, she would just walk away. Nobody and I mean nobody likes admitting she works for ccpd. How can any of the guys wives or girlfriends feel comfortable with her around. She will be friends with them to their face and have no problem spending quality time with their man behind their back. It has to be a requirement for a guy to be attached before she has to hook up with them. What a shame!

02-26-2010, 07:51 PM
IA file has been opened on Sgt. G.L. Seems her resignation will be coming soon. She hasn't been a very good girl! :devil:

It went to an investigative reporter also. It seems as though a certain wife (or soon to be) is not to happy with GL. Sandoval is heating up with romance and fire. This is better than the Bachelor TV show.

Maybe someone dropped off some photos of the weekend in the Keys that could get a ticket pulled. I hear they are pretty provocative.

GL go see the quartermaster and return your stuff. Do us a favor before we are embarrassed even more.

02-27-2010, 07:38 PM
How come she is still supervisering? Shouldnt she at least be put on admin til they fire her or she resigns? If there is an open IA or photos then why does she wear the uniform. What happened to the female deputy that was fired for the photos of her in key west should be the same for good old gl. She is going to make another one of her terrible cop decisions and get sued again and cost the city even more money, when the admin knows she is no good or at least fit for duty right now.

02-27-2010, 09:32 PM
How come she is still supervisering? Shouldnt she at least be put on admin til they fire her or she resigns? If there is an open IA or photos then why does she wear the uniform. What happened to the female deputy that was fired for the photos of her in key west should be the same for good old gl. She is going to make another one of her terrible cop decisions and get sued again and cost the city even more money, when the admin knows she is no good or at least fit for duty right now.

Why should the admin make a decision. They did nothing when they knew about the SP investigation almost two years ago. This admin is more worried about leaving your cars running versus adding more embarrassment to the department.

GL will have her day soon.

02-27-2010, 10:02 PM
Really, you knew that the admin knew about the investigation? You are in touch with the Feds? Hey whisler blower, how come u just dont come forward with your info. The media and the public read this. I am sure they would want to know why you are not sharing the cover ups who are accusing CCPD of doing. Why dont you just share with us what YOU know? If you are true law enforcment, isnt your job to make sure justice is done instead of talking that you know stuff and dont want to share. Really when will GL have her day? Please I dare anyone to come forward with any G.O. she has violated and why "nothing wasn't supposely done"? Just a question for all you perfect cops and human beings who like to come on this cite and trash someone without any facts. We are all waiting for you info!

02-27-2010, 10:09 PM
Lighten up fat man

02-27-2010, 10:13 PM
Got to you, didnt I? You have nothing. Were you one of the guys who got beat up in high school and decided to become a police officer cause that is the only way you thought you would get respect. If you have something, we all want to hear about it, tiny man!

02-27-2010, 10:42 PM
That's the best you can do.....know that. You have probably used that same line throughout your life, oh winner of the wit award.

02-27-2010, 11:14 PM
Lighten up, Francis!

02-28-2010, 12:48 AM
Really, you knew that the admin knew about the investigation? You are in touch with the Feds? Hey whisler blower, how come u just dont come forward with your info. The media and the public read this. I am sure they would want to know why you are not sharing the cover ups who are accusing CCPD of doing. Why dont you just share with us what YOU know? If you are true law enforcment, isnt your job to make sure justice is done instead of talking that you know stuff and dont want to share. Really when will GL have her day? Please I dare anyone to come forward with any G.O. she has violated and why "nothing wasn't supposely done"? Just a question for all you perfect cops and human beings who like to come on this cite and trash someone without any facts. We are all waiting for you info!

steve you spelled cite wrong.

02-28-2010, 01:29 AM
I think she is hot

02-28-2010, 03:20 AM
Hottest girl in the department!!!

02-28-2010, 07:16 AM
If u don't believe she is hot, just look at the key west photos. Her body is amazing!!!

02-28-2010, 03:38 PM
She is my butterfly! I love her!

03-03-2010, 12:48 PM
If u don't believe she is hot, just look at the key west photos. Her body is amazing!!!

That's disgusting to even think about. And the 2 of them together YUCK! Fat on FAT how sexy!!! She will them to keep her company when she is all alone while he is in prison.

03-03-2010, 01:17 PM
no she will find some sucka in the dept to latch onto and ruin his life also. She will not change her pattern. The best thing she could do is leave.

03-05-2010, 04:47 AM
Ignore the last post. It was meant as a joke to mess with gl! It was wrong and this forum will take it out of context. Anyone and I mean ANYONE can confirm with IA and find out there is no complaint and there is no information to even make one. She didnt deserve that and I was childish and immature for writing. I only wish I could delete it cause it just caused her undue stress from my attempt at humor. I am stupid!

03-05-2010, 04:49 AM
I also want to appologize on this forum to her last husband. I should not have dragged him into also. He is a good man and a good father and deserved better then my stupid comments!

03-06-2010, 02:30 AM
no she will find some sucka in the dept to latch onto and ruin his life also. She will not change her pattern. The best thing she could do is leave.
so true

03-14-2010, 11:47 PM
There was mention of a swinger site for gl. It may have got deleted, but it has been found. No face but I am wondering if jl could identify the tattoos. Very dirty and gross. Easy to find!

03-15-2010, 01:23 AM
To the last guest (ghost writer),

Your an A&@! Really!, like you have nothing better to do then post crap about someone without any fact! If think your just being funny, imagine her now having to hear about it are now being asked about it. If your doing it to just be mean, then you really need to get some help! Otherwise stop wasting your time and posting garbage about people just to mess with them.