PDA

View Full Version : World Record

02-22-2010, 11:21 PM
This has to be a World Record...two full days without someone coming on here completely tearing someone else apart. A record ECSO should be proud of and try to continue this trend! 8)

02-23-2010, 02:47 AM
You're a douche.

Record over.

02-23-2010, 03:05 AM
You're a douche.

Record over.

And you are the reason my friend that most of the public think the deputies at the ECSO are just what you called me.

02-23-2010, 04:35 AM
I also think it is very cool that the name calling and derogatory remarks have stopped. Maybe the positive is finally overcoming the negative, maybe it's acceptance and the willingness to move on. Good versus evil and the good is winning!
Let's all work together to keep the positive going.

02-23-2010, 12:38 PM
You're a douche.

Record over.

That's funny!

02-23-2010, 01:00 PM
I also am glad its over

02-23-2010, 05:21 PM
I also think it is very cool that the name calling and derogatory remarks have stopped. Maybe the positive is finally overcoming the negative, maybe it's acceptance and the willingness to move on. Good versus evil and the good is winning!
Let's all work together to keep the positive going.

Propaganda

02-23-2010, 08:20 PM
You're a douche.

Record over.
This is one of the reasons Larry Scapecchi lost the election. Most of his supporters are immature "douches". They now have no voice other than on this website and they use it to spread lies. You punks need to grow up and come to work to do just that, work. The crying you do on a daily basis has become old. Work to be somebody at this agency instead of being lazy and waiting on someone like Scapecchi to elected and having it handed to you. Stop being sore losers, with emphasis placed upon the word loser. By the way, I supported Scapecchi by going door to door, holding signs at intersections and putting up signs around the county. I voted for him also. I'll be voting for Morgan next time.

02-23-2010, 09:46 PM
You're a douche.

Record over.
This is one of the reasons Larry Scapecchi lost the election. Most of his supporters are immature "douches". They now have no voice other than on this website and they use it to spread lies. You punks need to grow up and come to work to do just that, work. The crying you do on a daily basis has become old. Work to be somebody at this agency instead of being lazy and waiting on someone like Scapecchi to elected and having it handed to you. Stop being sore losers, with emphasis placed upon the word loser. By the way, I supported Scapecchi by going door to door, holding signs at intersections and putting up signs around the county. I voted for him also. I'll be voting for Morgan next time.

That was really original and exactly what the original post was all about talk about being two faced.

02-23-2010, 09:53 PM
You're a douche.

Record over.
Tell us please what is the group that morgan ushered in with him there is not a degree for anything in the whole bunch, they lie thats been proven, they will cut your throat in a heartbeat. so tell me what makes that bunch of losers so great. I didnt vote for morgan and never will.

02-23-2010, 10:34 PM
You're a douche.

Record over.
Tell us please what is the group that morgan ushered in with him there is not a degree for anything in the whole bunch, they lie thats been proven, they will cut your throat in a heartbeat. so tell me what makes that bunch of losers so great. I didnt vote for morgan and never will.Apparently you don't have a degree either. I'm surprised you were able to read the ballot. Learn to write.

02-23-2010, 11:10 PM
I'd like to see if any of those who name-call can say something positive about anything at all. No insults, no name-calling, no belittling or demeaning remarks, just something nice about one person or thing.

02-23-2010, 11:46 PM
I'd like to see if any of those who name-call can say something positive about anything at all. No insults, no name-calling, no belittling or demeaning remarks, just something nice about one person or thing.
I love Glenn Beck i think he is funny, but he has his act together when it comes to politicians . He may need a little medication at times, but hes right.

02-23-2010, 11:49 PM
Deanna, you've got no room talking about someone needing medication.

02-23-2010, 11:55 PM
HUH???

02-24-2010, 09:38 PM
HUH???
Yes, we know it's you. We always know.

02-25-2010, 12:31 AM
HUH???
SO ?

02-25-2010, 02:16 AM
[quote=Guest]Deanna, you've got no room talking about someone needing medication.
HUH???
SO ?[/quote:3rjfol63]
So, stop spreading your lies or we will start telling more truths about your P.O.S. husband again.

02-25-2010, 02:41 AM
so?