PDA

View Full Version : Deputy swiftly thrown out of SEU !!!!

02-19-2010, 08:58 PM
Anyone no what happened ??????

02-19-2010, 11:11 PM
yes I do.He wasnt one of the insiders so they like always,punish the people who just do their job and promote or give incentives to peopl who sleep in the uniform.

02-19-2010, 11:49 PM
:wink: :wink:

Right now all I will say is.........

:shock: :shock:

02-20-2010, 12:32 AM
hsco dirty tactics I callthem!!!seen them for years

02-20-2010, 04:20 AM
I wouldn't say sleep in the uniform. I would say lazy a$$e$ that just know the right people. Same 'ol story..different day.

02-20-2010, 10:18 AM
Deputy thrown out of SEU, What, isn't that a very tight group of deputies. This just in from the Rat Pack. Deputy thrown out of SEU because he would not participant in the nuget
SCREW ME policy that has cause changing of assignments and unfair and unwarranted transfers. The solution will arrive in 2012 with the leadership of Don Barbee. Until such date all deputies must remain calm and professional in your involvements with the current administration. Do not engage in any closed door meetings without a witness . Do not allow the administration to bad mouth fellow deputies in your presence. Do not fight or cause conflicts among yourselves. Be professional at all times to the public, even if you have to make an arrest, make it pleasant. Most importantly, do not fall victim to, We are protecting you BS, when in fact, your about to get SCREWED.
Remember, the deputies and support people are the glue that keeps the agency strong. The top level will soon fade away but the common day workers will be the last standing.
Be not afraid and corrupt in your travels down the hallways of the S.O. because the Lord is about to ClEAN HOUSE. The winning solution: Keep your head up and keep smiling.

02-21-2010, 12:35 PM
Thank you, HR,TB and BR will be the first to received demotions and once they refuse my order of demotions, I will move to terminate. This agency will no longer show signs of corrupt, even the small possibility of corrupt will be address and aggressively pursuited.
The protection of the Evidence/Property room thief will not continue, we know very well
who took the money. Someone in the high staff command.
The current supervisors who got promoted and could not pass the examines, will not continue. I will not promote on community status or how many baseball coaching jobs you have.I will promote on a professional base ,like all other professions, degrees and job experience will rule.
There will be no pool parties reserved for a few selected high staff people, if i threw a party all employees are invited. I will not allow the selected unique to offer their family
and community business relationships to get THEM PROMOTED.
The requirements of deputy first class is a joke, if you have 15 and 20 years on the job,
your become deputy first class immediately. This BS about community work hours, taking away from family hours is a joke. The detectives that cause the taxpayers thousands of dollars to attend special training will receive over time pay for their work. I will not lose the experience of that detective to patrol. The UNfair practice of transferring deputies to other units, because the boss got mad at me, is BS, and will end. I will be looking for working supervisor, the supervisor will get out of the office and will lead by their action, not inaction. The potty mouth and unprofessional comments among high staff will end.
This agency will raise from Hell and will be Place on solid ground and will be in good standards based on God Law not nuget's law.

02-21-2010, 03:23 PM
amen!!!You hit the nail on the head.You get promoted here by selling the sheriffs office here.Sounds sick but true.You have to be a a coach that promotes the s.o. or have family that is wealthy and owns businesses here to get somewhere,or babysit the Sheriffs kids like M.M. when he first got sgt.Now he his a burea commander.I mean what a joke.The sheriff basically made this place like a business,where we have to sell,sell,sell.Sick isnt it guys????Why cant it be like any other job or agency where u do your time and go home.Not use your nextel with your certain click buddies and discuss the burglaries,and the car chase, and etc.that happened on your night off,when you are scheduled off!!and supposed to be with your families or cutting your lawn..No wonder everyone is having relationship trouble.What a sickness/cult environment this has really become here.It sickens me to see the newbies join here and have no idea what they just signed up for,when they could have went elsewhere and just do there job.You newbies will find out in time.Give it like 2-3 years tops and you will say,wow!!!!!

02-25-2010, 03:23 AM
Simple jon drewal ratted on him and he got booted off of swat. I feel bad for him, hes a nice guy and a good cop.

02-25-2010, 05:18 PM
ratted on him for what???

03-04-2010, 01:50 AM
Guest 5, i see your question was never answered, but there were 10 replies. Apparently the deputy that was thrown out had left his fellow deputies without backup on several occasions, for trips to the mall and to play ps3. All the guys in his unit were pissed off, and he had been talked to about it in the past. When confronted on the most recent occasion (while home in his boxers playing video games for two hours leaving his partner with no backup), he basically told the deputy to f*ck off, ill leave when i want. The deputy tried to resolve it, but the "former" SEU deputy wasnt having it. So now hes on the road, protecting your family members, or is he home in his boxers? Ya never know.

Yea guest 9811, hes a good guy and a good cop. Mall cop.

03-04-2010, 12:09 PM
If that's true! Then he should of been fired! There is no excuse for being home playing games when you should of been at work.

03-04-2010, 06:44 PM
WOW, if that doesnt go against everything you know as a cop. You don't play games when it comes to the safety of fellow officers. Doesnt that deputy have a history of turning his back on fellow officers? i seem to remember him being directly connected to an accident which happened a couple of years ago that involved a deputy. Guess he still didnt learn his lesson.

03-04-2010, 10:01 PM
True.He didnt learn his lesson.The s.o. goes after certain ones and certain ones they leave alone if your connected to the community or have lots of poer in the county.If you own a business or you are in the lions club or elks,or a big wig at certain donation centers ,you are gold!!!

03-05-2010, 12:15 AM
Hairass is a shame. Hit with an ugly stick! Closed minded douche!