PDA

View Full Version : Vision Statement

02-16-2010, 06:14 PM
The Clermont Police Department will be an organization that is recognized by the public, its peers, and other agencies as a role model of unquestionable integrity, cooperation, professionalism, and effectiveness.

We will be an effective and efficient deterrent to crime in Clermont, united in our effort to make our City a better place to live and work.

We will be a Department which carries out its responsibilities in a caring and courteous manner, always mindful of the dignity and human rights of all individuals.

We will recognize the obligation of maintaining the highest degree of trust, respect, and confidence of the community we serve, while promoting an organizational climate reflecting these same values.

We will be a model law enforcement agency,

We are committed to rewarding our employees for creativity, hard work, and being responsive to the needs of our community.

We will treat our employees and our citizens with dignity and respect, continually striving to meet their needs. We will operate with fiscal prudence as we effectively manage our resources, while providing the highest level of service and protection to our citizens.

This is the vision of the CPD which sadly to say is not viewed as a role model to other agencies. There is no cooperation, no professionalism and no effectiveness. There is no deterrent to crime, it has been proven that if you attempt to deter crime you are labeled as a troublemaker, or as out of control. Dignity and human rights for all individuals except for some employees, who have to walk with their back to the wall. Again CPD is not a role model law enforcement agency. The only thing they are committed to is catering to the people of Kings Ridge, the city manager and certain city council members. I might add they are also commited to driving morale into the ground. Creativity and hardwork are frowned upon. Resources are something we do not have. How do you provide the highest level of service when you operate at times with the bare mininium to cover a shift and why are we referred to as platoons, we barely have enough to be considered a squad. Maybe some one should look up the definition of a platoon. I keep hoping things will change but I understand it been like this for many many years........all under the so called leadership of one person!