PDA

View Full Version : 250 Towles is headed back

02-13-2010, 04:59 PM
Seems the Chief is up to his old tricks, if you have worked here any amount of time you know Towles, he is leaving Polk Co SO and coming back here, at least we will have another officer, but WAIT he gets his senority and pay back!!! Just wanted everyone to know in case you are making less and have been loyal.

03-03-2010, 12:12 PM
I saw Towles had his oral board yesterday, maybe he will just got straight to SCU and come back on the same foot he left.

03-03-2010, 10:27 PM
I can see it now; 230 will be dubbed 'Grant Writer' and 250 will be 'Accreditation Manager.' Inevitably, a sixth Captain spot will have to be created and filled because an admin. supervisor's ideal span of control is about one officer/civillian.

03-13-2010, 01:33 AM
Hey guys,

I'm honored that I have my own post. I will say I am hoping to be back soon, but I can't say as though I am coming back will full seniority and full pay; that is yet to be determined, and in the current economic climate, is more improbable than likely.

As far as my assignment, I am pretty confident that, if selected to come back, I will be headed straight to patrol. That only makes sense. I don't expect to return and move into any specialty unit. I, as well as the administration, understand that such a thing be very bad for morale, and I'm not looking to create any drama for anyone. I just wanna come to work, do what I need to do, and go home. That's it.

I look forward to seeing you all soon, and to all the worriers out there....stop worrying....I'm not out for anyone's job.

Tray

03-17-2010, 10:04 AM
Glad to hear you are coming back dude. Screw the haters on here they have nothing better to do than ***** and moan. They are the same people that are jealous because they know deep down in their tiny little balls they will never have a shot at becoming something at this department. They are the ones who take credit for the good that other people do, the ones that continually use and abuse their fellow officers, and the ones that are continually in IA because they can't keep their pants up or know how to deal with people.

Since you are none of these people. Welcome back brother!

03-22-2010, 12:45 AM
forget all the naysayers bro. I know u will be the first to run to the chief if u think it will help and if someone is going to hurt our dept/image and if they r afraid of that then its on them. I am not hte best or most innocent but at least I know wher i stand and where u stand most of the others aren't half as honest as u r bro. Oh yeah good or bad they don't have the balls to say who they r weather they agree or not at least i will like it or not

03-22-2010, 11:31 AM
You piece of shizz! You just called the man a snitch and a tattletale and tried to make it look like hyou have his fu&*ing back! Everyone knows who you are and what type of person you are so I hope Towles grabs you by the scruff of your neck and backs you down like the coward you are. Nice brotherhood!

03-27-2010, 02:33 AM
I appreciate the support guys. I don't expect everyone to trust me without working with me first - I was the Accreditation Manager for Christ sake! Those people are seedy by nature, so I can understand the hesitation. If necessary, I don't mind earning people's trust - I have 20 years to do it. All I ask is the opportunity to prove that I am just as trustworthy, and just as good of a cop, as the next guy.

As far as speculation regarding the terms of my return, here they are:

I start at the bottom, step 1, period. There was no special consideration, no restoration of pay, and I'm certainly not moving into some super secret position created by the Chief to undermine the stability of the Department. I've been working a zone and taking calls at the S.O., so I'm certainly not too good to come back to Plant City and do it. To all the conspiracy theorists, this is all public record, so knock yourselves out of you don't believe me.

I look forward to seeing you all in patrol and I can't wait to be just one of the guys again. My first day back is April 13th.

See you all then.

Tray

03-28-2010, 06:06 PM
I have to agree with 292 sorry Tray but you will snitch out your best friend if it ment you getting close to the Chief again. Everyone be careful with what you say or do around 250 it has been nice and rumor free get ready for it all to begin and it is sad 250 can be a nice person and hard worker but his strive for sgt will overcome his ability to be normal. Patrol might be where you start but i'm thinking not for long.

03-29-2010, 02:29 AM
I respect your candor, but I think you have your facts wrong.

Furthermore, I refuse to engage in a war of words with you in a public forum. I welcome you to speak with me directly upon return.

Thanks.

03-30-2010, 06:46 PM
If yall do not stop picking on me, when I get close to the chief again, im, gonna tell on yall.

03-30-2010, 11:55 PM
Maybe you should walk up to 250 and tell him what you think about him. Maybe you backhand him across the chops so you can show him whats what around here. Maybe then he grabs you by your puny neck and delivers a series of knee strikes to your sternum until you start coughing up blood clots. Do it! I dare you! God I wish you had the guts to do it so I could see your face after the fact! You wont even think about it you gutless radish!