PDA

View Full Version : Barbee is a joke!

02-10-2010, 03:42 AM
Spring Hill man will not serve prison time for shooting brother...

Because Barbee can't predict what the witnesses in the case are going to say so he decided to accept a plea.

To my fellow LEO's, Gorski is the type of person that will shoot at a LEO one day. I can feel it now.

Barbee how are you going to feel when he kills one of us next?
The SAO and you are nothing but useless.

Even the Judges can't stand you guys! They have said it in public.

02-10-2010, 04:48 AM
You can FEEL it?

Good try Lt.

02-10-2010, 12:52 PM
Sounds like he got him to plea to something instead of having the witnesses change their minds and the guy get absolutely nothing. Sucks but that's the way it works sometimes. Unless you're able to pull other witnesses out of your a$$.

02-10-2010, 08:02 PM
you might want to consider the evidence, which by the way is gathered by virtue of the investigation. Did you expect him to pull miracles from the air?? Maybe you should spend a day over there reading police reports and see how poor many of these cases are. Stop being a part of the problem and become a solution, do you job and do it right.

Spring Hill man will not serve prison time for shooting brother...

Because Barbee can't predict what the witnesses in the case are going to say so he decided to accept a plea.

To my fellow LEO's, Gorski is the type of person that will shoot at a LEO one day. I can feel it now.

Barbee how are you going to feel when he kills one of us next?
The SAO and you are nothing but useless.

Even the Judges can't stand you guys! They have said it in public.

02-10-2010, 08:07 PM
Barbee is the man! That kid would have NEVER been convicted. His brother, the one he shot, was a complete P.O.S.! He deserved it. Not everyone deserves prison. Barbee at least has the wisdom to know a crappy case when he see's one. Give the man a break. You don't even know the details of what came out in Depo's, court testimony, witness statements, etc.

02-11-2010, 01:41 AM
A plea is offered when there isn't a strong case. Barbee does not need to become our boss either.

02-12-2010, 04:31 AM
JJJJJJJJOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

02-13-2010, 10:26 AM
Out with micky mouse and the majic kingdom crew, bring in barbee the professional.
Barbee will bring in other proven, educated, and experience people. Barbee's chain of command will read:
Sheriff : Barbee
chief deputy : Barbee
Staff Attorney : Barbee (sorry Janet)
Majors : Must hold master's degree in Admin or criminal justice
Captains : retain Walker(a professional) all others terminated
Lts : retain Robinson, all others terminated
Sgts : No changes, however, the promotion process will be change to
a passing score of 70% or higher, not 60%.Also, sgt will not be
pressured by a$$hole Lts in making unprofessional and unfair
discipline. In other words, THE BS stops with me.
coordinators : Position will be eliminated,noone to coordinate,get your a$$es back on
patrol. stop wasting tax payers money.

02-14-2010, 12:56 AM
Get rid of all Lts. and sgt. Miller,sgt. ross,what jokes...Barbee go...barbee go!!!I want Maurer and his boys to go!!!oh by the way his boys are sgt tommy brook,haroldhutchinson,and the i.a chick...and etc

02-17-2010, 02:04 AM
Out with micky mouse and the majic kingdom crew, bring in barbee the professional.
Barbee will bring in other proven, educated, and experience people. Barbee's chain of command will read:
Sheriff : Barbee
chief deputy : Barbee
Staff Attorney : Barbee (sorry Janet)
Majors : Must hold master's degree in Admin or criminal justice
Captains : retain Walker(a professional) all others terminated
Lts : retain Robinson, all others terminated
Sgts : No changes, however, the promotion process will be change to
a passing score of 70% or higher, not 60%.Also, sgt will not be
pressured by a$$hole Lts in making unprofessional and unfair
discipline. In other words, THE BS stops with me.
coordinators : Position will be eliminated,noone to coordinate,get your a$$es back on
patrol. stop wasting tax payers money.
Keep dreaming. It ain't gonna happen pal!

03-04-2010, 11:28 PM
jjjjjoooooookkkkkkeeeeeee!

MY BRAKES ARE GRINDING, CAN YOU HELP ME?!

Call just brakes!

We really do care!

Offer good on select vehicles only!

Kiss my assssssssssssssszzzzzzzzz!

Come see my lawn and garden center!

I have a question! Chip Mander wants you to kiss his ass, do you have enough lipstick?

Chip backs himself up against a wall with me. You should do the same thing. Document everything.