PDA

View Full Version : shot in hand

02-07-2010, 11:20 PM
Last week after range training SOMEONE went home and shot themselves in their hand while cleaning their department issues "wonder weapon" and early career ending gun, the Glock...

Anyone know who it was?

How many PBSO members have done this now??

Kinda miss my wheel gun days....

02-08-2010, 12:29 AM
I Sincerely HOPE AND PRAY this didnt actually happen......Because I would hate to see someone accidentally hurt, abd because a STUPID ACCIDENT like that shouldnt happen to a "PROFESSIONAL" ! ! ! Accidents do not happen, THEY ARE CAUSED ! !

02-08-2010, 03:40 AM
Last week after range training SOMEONE went home and shot themselves in their hand while cleaning their department issues "wonder weapon" and early career ending gun, the Glock...

Anyone know who it was?

If a real combat weapon , the Glock , is to complex for you , then maybe you should have a wheel gun , and hand the bad guys , or people who can shoot the advantage . This sounds like one of three things , you are corrections , or a live in the past old timer , or finally , just a moron, have a feeling it a little of each .

02-08-2010, 01:18 PM
yea! that stupid glock!!!

give me a real pistol! one that i can point at my hand when i pull the trigger and it WONT go off....

02-08-2010, 01:30 PM

give me a real pistol! one that i can point at my hand when i pull the trigger and it WONT go off....

I want to nominate the above post for the annual "Most Stupid Comment of the Year" award...

02-08-2010, 01:32 PM

Anyone know who it was?

Miss them? How can you remember them? That sh*t is ancient history cowboy.

02-08-2010, 01:36 PM
Today's firearms tip...

Don't ever point the barrel of a gun...any gun...at ANYTHING you aren't willing to destroy. This includes but is not limited to fingers, genitals, pets, and loved ones.

Today's tip was brought to you in part by: "Common Sense. If you don't have it, you are probably missing a digit."

02-08-2010, 01:37 PM

I want to nominate the above post for the annual "Most Stupid Comment of the Year" award...

Im sorry sarcasm is too far above your head for you to understand...

02-08-2010, 04:48 PM
Yea really.....its was Just sarcasm......besides...if common sense was really "common".....everyone would have it.

02-08-2010, 06:45 PM

Wow it is getting scary out there , what happened to tactical pros ? The first question is WHY would you ever point a weapon at your hand , or anywhere else you don't intent to shoot ? Yea , you said it all , what kind of whips is PBSO hiring these days ?? , you have to be corrections talking like this , at least I hope you are not a road deputy , you folks are a scary bunch lately . I can bet , that even if you put your hand in front of ANY weapon and pulled the trigger , you STILL wouldn't hit it !

02-08-2010, 10:58 PM

Wow it is getting scary out there , what happened to tactical pros ? The first question is WHY would you ever point a weapon at your hand , or anywhere else you don't intent to shoot ? Yea , you said it all , what kind of whips is PBSO hiring these days ?? , you have to be corrections talking like this , at least I hope you are not a road deputy , you folks are a scary bunch lately . I can bet , that even if you put your hand in front of ANY weapon and pulled the trigger , you STILL wouldn't hit it !

another social genius....