PDA

View Full Version : THE SECOND COMING

02-07-2010, 07:12 AM
:evil: Follow me down the rabbit hole, and I you will show you the reality of the law enforcement world in little old New Port Richey.

02-07-2010, 05:45 PM
Well, let's here it ! :cop:

02-07-2010, 06:02 PM
After the last CITY COUNSEL meeting, I bet the little protected rabbits can feel the DEVIL snapping at their heels. :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

02-08-2010, 01:42 AM
The hole is not going down, its going up. Lets all enjoy the new coming of a new city manager and a NEW chief.
Timothy 2:11 Timothy, my dear son. May god the father and Christ Jesus our Lord shower you with his kindness, mercy and peace, along with an admin. that Does not care if us night slaves wear long sleeves at night when it gets cold outside and Timothy's other family only works days and does not know how much long sleeves go, they go along way when its twenty degrees outside. Timothy's father responded : Timothy if we can clean up city hall, lets clean up the entire departments with new,fresh,blood. To all the micro managers out there. God Bless and good night.

02-10-2010, 04:58 PM
"The hole is going up, not down". That makes no sense, idiot ! Childish posts like this wreck morale you coward :oops:

02-21-2010, 06:17 AM
Hey What???

I speak the truth, sign a waiver and meet me in the parking lot the time for talk is fading fast. Run your suck hole and dispute my thoughts, I guarantee the majority of this Mickey Mouse club agrees with me. Seriously if you know who I am please set a date and time and I will be there, do not hide behind your disagreement. It does not take the leadership of a few to lead many. Bring it I am bored with talk. :evil:

02-21-2010, 06:21 AM
100% seroius do not talk lets go at it, if you know me stand across from me and not stand behind a computer. I do this because I have already been "black balled" so if you are confident for god sake let me know.

02-25-2010, 08:26 PM
100% seroius do not talk lets go at it, if you know me stand across from me and not stand behind a computer. I do this because I have already been "black balled" so if you are confident for god sake let me know.

"Berzerker" = 100% Moron. I'm very confident, 100% retarded embicile. :snicker:

02-28-2010, 02:53 AM

Hahaha ohhhh, tuff guy!! Hahahaha...what a turd.

03-07-2010, 05:33 AM
Swell come back a-hole. If you really feel that good about yourself, let me know in person. You must make your family and name proud by hiding behind the computer. Last post, BRING IT *****!

03-07-2010, 10:21 PM
Swell come back a-hole. If you really feel that good about yourself, let me know in person. You must make your family and name proud by hiding behind the computer. Last post, BRING IT *****!

Ha ha ha...You just go BERZERK!!!! Huh dude,,,been watching a little too much Billy Jack...A$$-JACK!! Whata punk...go pick yourself a cyber fight a-hole...never no what you're gonna come up against...maybe Luke skywalker huh, TARD?? All then tats are sooo scary! :snicker:

03-07-2010, 11:15 PM

Hey berzerker :roll: (BTW) If you are itching so bad for a fight, how do you plan to pull this off? I mean. are you gonna tell all of us who you are and where we can meet you or do you just run your mouth on this sight to vent? Seriously????????? I mean you seem to feel that good about yourself hiding behind YOUR computer typing all of you taunts making YOUR fmaily proud. So wussup?? Why don't YOU bring it *****. You the one trying to start something...so start it or STFU.

03-09-2010, 02:00 AM
me tinks wittle berserker is actually an 11 yr old pwaying wiff mommy;s puter. zerker, time to change yo diapers zerker want his paciii???? :snicker:

11-24-2010, 11:11 AM
Its Berzeker ***** get it straight.

Well here we go; old man nominations and cover ups are gone. We are running a tight ship that deserves the proper recognition so give it. It has been made very clear that the eye of an outside viewer has viewed this city organization as flawed to say the least. We are running lean now but it will show the strength and fortitude of the employees that you could never ignite with your poor excuse for leadership if that is how you categorize yourself. The only thing positive that has come since your "leadership" is how to conduct things in a professional manner. What a joke you and your partner were so quick to prosecute your own before all others, wow if the tax payers really knew of your bullshiznit. People are finally being held accountable for their actions, something that cannot be covered up by who you know or how many buckets of chicken wings you shared with them. DANCING HOTDOG *****ES :devil:

12-16-2010, 08:17 PM
Its Berzeker ***** get it straight.

Well here we go; old man nominations and cover ups are gone. We are running a tight ship that deserves the proper recognition so give it. It has been made very clear that the eye of an outside viewer has viewed this city organization as flawed to say the least. We are running lean now but it will show the strength and fortitude of the employees that you could never ignite with your poor excuse for leadership if that is how you categorize yourself. The only thing positive that has come since your "leadership" is how to conduct things in a professional manner. What a joke you and your partner were so quick to prosecute your own before all others, wow if the tax payers really knew of your bullshiznit. People are finally being held accountable for their actions, something that cannot be covered up by who you know or how many buckets of chicken wings you shared with them. DANCING HOTDOG *****ES :devil:

STFU Punk. We're all sick of your tuff guy rants. Tell us who you are so I can knock whats left of your teeth down your cakehole - Tard.

01-04-2011, 07:50 AM
Hey What a Dump,

You better clean your diaper first before you call someone out. You should be careful what you ask for. You know where I work so come ask around you will find me if you are that "proactive". Tit for Tat Labrat and oh yea by the way dancing hot dog *****es :devil:

01-06-2011, 08:48 PM
Hey What a Dump,

You better clean your diaper first before you call someone out. You should be careful what you ask for. You know where I work so come ask around you will find me if you are that "proactive". Tit for Tat Labrat and oh yea by the way dancing hot dog *****es :devil:

Diaper? You're referring to another post that said you need to have yours changed little fella. How original but predictable for a tard like you. Tats and a computer don't make you tough, a-hole. And I guess we do know where you work but there are alot of 7-11's in the area so could you enlighten us? :shock: