PDA

View Full Version : Testy

02-07-2010, 01:03 AM
Sur seems like 1 admin kant take the heat here. Gits all the posts deleted cuz they make him cry. I is soo sorry you gots yer feel'ins hert. You wants to talk all big bout being a man, but kant take a union bro say'in it like it is. There there don't go a cry'in :cry:

02-07-2010, 01:24 AM
He's not the only one who can't take the heat, a certain officer's posts were also deleted probably because he stomped his feet and threw a fit about them instead of manning up about them :snicker:

02-07-2010, 01:26 AM
Don't surprise me most of ZPD are girls anyway.

02-07-2010, 01:44 AM
I can attest to one of the officer's manhood and it's nothing to brag about, if you know what I mean :wink:

02-07-2010, 07:09 AM
You win, three smackdowns. I'm not getting up. I would have rather been beat by the bionic elbow. Game Over.

02-07-2010, 11:17 AM
So much for free speech in America. :devil:

02-07-2010, 03:08 PM
You win, three smackdowns. I'm not getting up. I would have rather been beat by the bionic elbow. Game Over.

Game's not over, hold on tight, I'm just getting warmed up

02-07-2010, 03:27 PM
will you never learn? you come on here attacking the admin yet you wont get involved in the union. you quit being rep but now only sniper and get close to anyone who is pissy and try to push them into your stupid

lets just do our jobs and stop all of this backstabbing. its clear that they dont care what you write on here. your smirk is not hiding anything everybody knows its you.

so you waste all of your time on here to show the admin you aint scared and make your not so annonymous threats but the whole community is reading this and think that i am one of the ones on here. i was out with a citizen the other day and was asked about this site. cut it out already you are bring stupid to all of us.

02-07-2010, 03:34 PM
im glad to hear the community is reading this forum - thanks for informing me of this. but you don't have a clue as to who i am.

02-07-2010, 03:38 PM
Yeah right !

02-07-2010, 03:43 PM
not a clue still

02-07-2010, 05:02 PM
there is only a few of you to choose from. get a life already.

02-07-2010, 09:11 PM
will you never learn? you come on here attacking the admin yet you wont get involved in the union. you quit being rep but now only sniper and get close to anyone who is pissy and try to push them into your stupid

lets just do our jobs and stop all of this backstabbing. its clear that they dont care what you write on here. your smirk is not hiding anything everybody knows its you.

so you waste all of your time on here to show the admin you aint scared and make your not so annonymous threats but the whole community is reading this and think that i am one of the ones on here. i was out with a citizen the other day and was asked about this site. cut it out already you are bring stupid to all of us.

OMG you frigging inbred twit! You can't even communicate using the English language. I hope you were drunk or blasted on pain pills when you typed that because if you weren't, you're a moron.

02-08-2010, 10:41 PM

Not everyone thinks it's you!

02-09-2010, 12:38 AM
Yall need to shut yalls mouth and keep his name outta yer mouths before you get STOMPED by the boots of justuice.

02-09-2010, 12:42 AM
Yall need to shut yalls mouth and keep his name outta yer mouths before you get STOMPED by the boots of justuice.

who are you threatening?

02-09-2010, 01:46 AM
If you are going to threaten justice, at least learn to spell justice.

02-09-2010, 06:20 PM
[quote="gawd i hate you"]

The feelings mutual, but I've got a longer list then you do.