PDA

View Full Version : Rollcalls/Lineups

02-06-2010, 03:35 PM
I was brought up and raised if you have a problem with someone talk to them face to face. Why is it that so many of these sessions are used to bad mouth and trash talk certain individuals without that person present to defend themselves? This type of behavior causes rumors and shift animosity which could lead to policy violations and a decline in work performance.

02-08-2010, 01:39 PM
Save your judgement for yourself...

02-10-2010, 08:29 PM
I just want to say lineups are a great place to air ones issues.Good or Bad they are great for us to come together in a setting such as lineup where we get to see one another face to face.I really do look foward to my night shift lineup.They should have a De-Brief lineup at the end of our shift so we can learn from our mistakes and weaknesses.I have become friends with my enemies by attending lineups over the past year.Just a thought....I hope one day it happens.

02-10-2010, 10:46 PM
I just want to say lineups are a great place to air ones issues.Good or Bad they are great for us to come together in a setting such as lineup where we get to see one another face to face.I really do look foward to my night shift lineup.They should have a De-Brief lineup at the end of our shift so we can learn from our mistakes and weaknesses.I have become friends with my enemies by attending lineups over the past year.Just a thought....I hope one day it happens.

I can usually get it right off the bat, but just to be sure, this is sarcasm, right?