PDA

View Full Version : Bookkeeper admits stealing from Sheriff's Office and Morgan

02-05-2010, 02:40 PM
"We are proud to tell you that the safeguards that we have implemented since the beginning of January last year enabled us to quickly identify this fund loss," Morgan said during the news conference.

What policies that he put in place allowed them to find anything? Mandatory retirement? Musical job chairs? (Today you're a captain, tomorrow a deputy. Today you're a secretary, tomorrow you're God knows what). Didn't he call for an independent audit to find Ronnie Mac's "lost money" that he just KNEW had to exist? They missed it and that would have been your chance to justifiably claim that you had something to do with this.

This is an example of a new hire just finding something while doing their job and bringing it to the attention of the proper person. Morgan didn't have SQUAT to do with this. I guess since Morgan hired the woman that found the money it's all because of him.

SO WHAT THE HELL DID YOUR POLICIES HAVE TO DO WITH IT MORGAN?

This man's ego is so huge it's unbelievable. If he wanted to say that, "We caught this" that's fine because everything done in his name is his find but to lie and say it was a direct result of a policy he put in place is just a flat out lie.

02-05-2010, 03:14 PM
Easy Mr. Loser. I know how much you hate your buddy Larry Scappucci didn't win the election. I know you're not happy being a nobody at the department. But, you gotta calm down. You're gonna pop a blood vessel.

02-05-2010, 03:22 PM
Who the heck is Larry Scappucci? I've heard of Larry Scapecchi. I'm pretty sure the original poster was one of his ass kissers.

02-05-2010, 03:27 PM
Sheriff Morgan said "we" he didn't say "I". I'm a civilian here and I'm familiar with the policy that state all financial transactions of the departing employee with be reviewed by the replacement employee. His admin put that in affect when he came into office so he's not lying. This is what help catch this. Get your facts straight.

02-05-2010, 03:32 PM
SO WHAT THE HELL DID YOUR POLICIES HAVE TO DO WITH IT MORGAN?
Why don't you grow a set and go ask him and stop posting on here like the chicken shat coward you are. Huh?

02-05-2010, 04:25 PM
Sheriff Morgan said "we" he didn't say "I". I'm a civilian here and I'm familiar with the policy that state all financial transactions of the departing employee with be reviewed by the replacement employee. His admin put that in affect when he came into office so he's not lying. This is what help catch this. Get your facts straight.

Uhhhh to bad this is NOT how she got caught. She got caught because they were looking for info on some seized money, had NOTHING to do with her departing. If they didn't need the info on the 19grand seizure she would not have been caught. If she hadn't retired, she could still be doing what she was doing. It had NOTHING to do with moron's "policy." Get YOUR facts straight nimrod!

02-05-2010, 04:50 PM
It must really suck being a nobody like you.

02-05-2010, 09:23 PM
Shouldn't the required annual audit of the sheriff's department also catch such things?
I think it was McNesby that hired an accounting firm that is owned by Mrs. McNesby's brother? or some such.
So who does Morgan hire to do the annual audits??
And why did they miss this then?