PDA

View Full Version : Where oh where is BIG GUY?

02-04-2010, 11:14 PM
Attention all units BOLO for Richard Blom A.K.A. "Big Guy". Last seen at the swearing in ceremony.

Does that guy really work here, or does he collect a check for sitting at home watching Jerry Springer? You never see him around the station, I know he's skinny but not invisible. Come to think of it The Muppett, hmmmm that's how rumors get started!

02-05-2010, 03:11 AM
Attention all units BOLO for Richard Blom A.K.A. "Big Guy". Last seen at the swearing in ceremony.

Does that guy really work here, or does he collect a check for sitting at home watching Jerry Springer? You never see him around the station, I know he's skinny but not invisible. Come to think of it The Muppett, hmmmm that's how rumors get started!

HEY! What is wrong with you? Leave Springer alone. He is giving hope to millions of Mental Patients in depression wards all over world. You see the freaks on that show, and you do not have problems.

02-05-2010, 03:36 AM
He was last seen walking the halls on the 4th floor with his coffee cup saying hey there big guy to everyone that passed him. He is the Walmart doorman of MPD, except he has long knives that he carries.

02-05-2010, 04:05 AM
Boy the new midnight lieutenants are keeping busy dissing the Big Guy. I'll take the Big Guy any day of the week over anyone in the past administrations. Keep up the good work Big Guy. Don't let the demoted haters discourage you,. We know you support the troops.

02-05-2010, 07:11 AM
The chief you are talking about came to roll call the other day went out of his way to shake our hands and spoke positive about everything. I remember Boy King would just come in stare us down and would start some half bs speech that began with first and foremost nothing intelligent came after that.

02-05-2010, 02:00 PM
Frank was a repeater box. He would always start off , I just want echo what the Chief said. No ideas of his own.

02-05-2010, 09:33 PM

HEY! What is wrong with you? Leave Springer alone. He is giving hope to millions of Mental Patients in depression wards all over world. You see the freaks on that show, and you do not have problems.

hey, hey, I get my girlfriends from Jerry Springer and Maury Povich.

02-05-2010, 10:36 PM
the big guy is a big fraud. when it hits the fan, and it will, he is going to be lost, it is nice that he walks around shaking hands but that doesnt make him a chief. the decision to make soccorro the swat commander is testimony to his stupiity

02-06-2010, 01:46 AM
Blom is around. He is out smiling to the troops so they think he knows what he is doing. He, his staff and best friend Mr. School Board are busy backstabbing, backdooring and politicing so he can take the DC's position or become the Chief. Ladies and Gentlemen sit back and enjoy the show. It will be the MPD at its best. :roll:

02-06-2010, 02:35 AM
Blom is around. He is out smiling to the troops so they think he knows what he is doing. He, his staff and best friend Mr. School Board are busy backstabbing, backdooring and politicing so he can take the DC's position or become the Chief. Ladies and Gentlemen sit back and enjoy the show. It will be the MPD at its best. :roll:

I worked for the Big Guy before I retired. Smart man, very little ego, very large set of cojones and loves the rank and file. You guys are lucky. I wish I was still there now that's he's back. Whatever happens the Big Guy will have your backs.

02-06-2010, 02:39 AM
For those haters, the best thing to happen to our department was the decision to make Exposito Chief and his best move was to bring in the "Big Guy". He earned the rank of captain and despite adversity he treated everyone with respect and his main concern has always been the welfare of the troops. He is an educated man with a wealth of experience and in time he will fix the disaster that the past administration made out of FOD. The product of the "Big Guy's" decisions and actions will be a smoother running division and improved morale. Everyone should concentrate on doing their job to the best of their ability and working with this administration to help restore the image tarnished by Timoney and Fernandez.

02-06-2010, 02:58 AM
For those haters, the best thing to happen to our department was the decision to make Exposito Chief and his best move was to bring in the "Big Guy". He earned the rank of captain and despite adversity he treated everyone with respect and his main concern has always been the welfare of the troops. He is an educated man with a wealth of experience and in time he will fix the disaster that the past administration made out of FOD. The product of the "Big Guy's" decisions and actions will be a smoother running division and improved morale. Everyone should concentrate on doing their job to the best of their ability and working with this administration to help restore the image tarnished by Timoney and Fernandez.

RICHIE STOP TALKING ABOUT YOURSELF, YOU WERE A LOSER BEFORE AND YOU ARE A LOSER NOW. YOU GUYS GOT THERE BECAUSE OF YOUR POLITICAL CONNECTIONS, BUT YOU WERE NEVER A REAL COP, THEREFORE YOU GUYS HAD TO DEMOTE US SO YOU CAN DEMONIZE GOOD LEADERS.

02-06-2010, 03:24 AM

RICHIE STOP TALKING ABOUT YOURSELF, YOU WERE A LOSER BEFORE AND YOU ARE A LOSER NOW. YOU GUYS GOT THERE BECAUSE OF YOUR POLITICAL CONNECTIONS, BUT YOU WERE NEVER A REAL COP, THEREFORE YOU GUYS HAD TO DEMOTE US SO YOU CAN DEMONIZE GOOD LEADERS.

Now you have the opportunity to take a Captains test and come up the ranks the right way you slug.

02-06-2010, 04:44 AM

Hey azzhole. If you were a good leader, you wouldn't have been demoted. Not all the Maj and commanders were demoted. Just those like you who thought that if they could lose their conceit, they would be perfect. If your still here, shine your single bar stop crying like BlTCH. If you left, get help, get a life. Your days of "Glory" are history.

02-06-2010, 05:44 AM
Thanks for your input Carlos now it's time for another smoke see you at the ramp! :evil:

02-06-2010, 06:30 AM
For you information Big Guy has come to roll call about 4 times on B- Shift and out of those 4 times he came on 2 holidays so shut you trap and don't worry about these matters. He has also come to C- shift's roll call also. Just because all the attention isn't in the south as before you guys start to cry. The guy seems to be ok and cares about what's happening here.

02-06-2010, 03:53 PM
Blom is a liar and backstabber. He cares only about himself and will screw anyone to get to the top. He got caught by Chef Vega of all people cooking the clerance rates in CIS. That got him kicked out of CIS. The only thing that saved him was that a cpt was needed in Homeland Security.

He is a joke who doesnt know much about the department because he has only used politics to get ahead. Yeah he came up thru the ranks, but he changed his ethnic background from anglo to hispanic to do it. If he didnt hav a Rican grandmother he never would have been promoted pass the rank of officer.

Richie there are people who know what you are. You can try to fool the kids but it is only a matter of time before the real you comes to the surface.

02-06-2010, 08:01 PM
when Big Guy was promoted to Captain, Frank Fernandez was still an NRO in Flagami. You're right, Big Guy has no experience and is a fraud.

02-06-2010, 08:18 PM
Blom is a liar and backstabber. He cares only about himself and will screw anyone to get to the top. He got caught by Chef Vega of all people cooking the clerance rates in CIS. That got him kicked out of CIS. The only thing that saved him was that a cpt was needed in Homeland Security.

He is a joke who doesnt know much about the department because he has only used politics to get ahead. Yeah he came up thru the ranks, but he changed his ethnic background from anglo to hispanic to do it. If he didnt hav a Rican grandmother he never would have been promoted pass the rank of officer.

Richie there are people who know what you are. You can try to fool the kids but it is only a matter of time before the real you comes to the surface.
Sorry to disappoint you, but I've met Asst. Chief Blom's parents and they were both born in Puerto Rico. Where were you born and what was your ancestory?

Besides, if you look at the promotional lists he was on, he got promoted without the aid of affirmative action. I find it amusing how the guys who point fingers criticizing how people got promoted are those who can't make sergeant with or without the aid of affirmative action.

02-06-2010, 10:07 PM
The Big Guy is QRU. The only people that bad mouth him are the slugs and demotees. We have been waiting for a long time to have someone in such a high position who really cares about the troops and has the smarts to take this place in the right direction. We are lucky to have the Big Guy. Haters go crawl back in your holes.

02-07-2010, 03:14 AM
Big Guy stop writing all these post about how wonderful you are. you are embarrassing yourself. :devil:

02-07-2010, 05:19 AM
Big Guy stop writing all these post about how wonderful you are. you are embarrassing yourself. :devil:

That's what you get when you put all these demoted people on midnights. They sit up all night writing hateful posts.

02-07-2010, 05:03 PM
Mr. Former Commander/Major/Assistant Chief/Exec. Assistant (whichever applies),

You keep dredging up allegations which occurred many years ago in an attempt to demean and slander Chief Exposito. Some of these things if they actually occurred, happened 15 to 20 years ago, sometimes even longer.

Lets recap the events of the past two months. Since the regime of terror ended, things have been running much smoother. Morale is much higher that it has ever been. Officers are actually smiling again. No one is fearing that the staff might stab them in the back for the slightest infraction occurred. Policies that were rescinded by Fernandez (Boy King) have been restored by sensible management. Officers are actually being respected now rather than terrorized by unfair management styles. Transfers to units once reserved for that "clique" have opened up. Basic decision making powers once held by street lever officers and sergeants has been restored. No more belief that only "command level" staff like yourselves could make decisions because you were the "chosen ones" exists. Why, the command staff actually respects the opinions of the rank and file. Something you, Timoney and Fernandez never did.

Now, lets see the incontrovertible facts:

1) No matter how much you cry, smear, slander or libel the chief, you WILL NOT be restored to your previous appointed rank. If you chose retirement, you WILL NOT be recalled to active duty. Someone else of BETTER character will occupy that chair and office which you erroneously though you occupied for life.

2) Timoney and/or Fernandez WILL NOT be restored to chief and/or deputy chief.

3) The department WILL NOT return to a style of terrorist/micro-management that you preferred. Authority to get things done HAS BEEN delegated to subordinates and is working very well.

Now, you have to face the facts. Life has gotten much better since you and the rest of the staff left/got demoted. Yes, I can understand that your feelings were hurt when you took off those oak leaves/diamonds and pinned on lieutenant's bars and that badge that said "lieutenant" on it. I can understand that it must have been a shock for you when you reported for duty that first day and subordinates addressed you by your civil service rank instead of major or commander. But face the facts, it happened, and you have to get past it. Let it Go! Look at the bright side, you entered the DROP at a much higher pay grade than most. When you leave in five or six years, you will be much ahead than the rest of us.

And, by the way, I an not one of those affected by the glorious take over by the new staff. I am just one of the working stiffs.

02-07-2010, 07:30 PM
OK Mayree we hear you. It is common knowledge that when the getting got tough you dumped your mentor FF and now defend Big Guy. :lol:

02-07-2010, 09:41 PM
Leave Sgt. Morin alone. The only thing that she has ever done is work hard. Whether it was in Homicide, Deputie's office or now for Chief Blom. The "Big Guy" is smart to keep her!

02-07-2010, 11:43 PM
She probably is a hard worker. That is why no one can understand her need to kissa$$ and back stab her way to be a confidant of any boss she has ever had. If you are a hard worker and competent you don't need those kind of tactics. Blom was smart to keep her cause they are made out of the same mold.

02-08-2010, 01:55 AM
Fernandez was Timoney"s downfall and Mayree was Fernandez'. Anytime she wanted something she threw his name out there to intimidate people. Watch out for her Blom. She is power hungry and will stop at nothing to have it. :twisted:

02-08-2010, 03:30 AM
Bloms grandmother is a rican, not his father. He claimed to be hispanic to get promoted by affirmative action. He wouldnt have been promoted if not for that. He was hired as an anglo and changed to hispanic to get promoted.

Expo's little politica games started 15 years ago and have continued to the presnt. The will be the worst administration in the history of MPD.

Morin jumped ship and turned on her mentor. They are all snakes.

02-08-2010, 03:32 AM
I have worked in Wynwood for ten years and I have met dozens of Puerto Ricans named Blom. Yeah right.

02-08-2010, 05:17 AM
Bloms grandmother is a rican, not his father. He claimed to be hispanic to get promoted by affirmative action. He wouldnt have been promoted if not for that. He was hired as an anglo and changed to hispanic to get promoted.

Expo's little politica games started 15 years ago and have continued to the presnt. The will be the worst administration in the history of MPD.

John go back to records and quit badmouthing everybody. That goes for you too Rudy.

02-08-2010, 05:23 AM

John go back to records and quit badmouthing everybody. That goes for you too Rudy.

Thanks guys for going on the offensive on the new administration. I told you that you guys would miss me when i left. Keep up the good work and thanks again for the help.

02-08-2010, 03:06 PM
Blom never stood up to Warshaw and Obrien. He just slinked away and started writing poison pen letters. Some of the past adminstration was bad, some of this adminstration is bad. Blom is nothing but a back slapper who walks around siling and telling you what a great guy you are. Yeah he goes to roll call and tells everyone they are great. Yeah guys eat that up because they never got it before from anyone in FOD. But make no mistake he is lazy, always lookingfor someone to do his job, was never a street cop, will stab you in the back, has tried to cook the books when he was in CIS, on and on and on...

He became hispanic when it was to his benefit. He became FF's boy when he was making a ton of overtime as the Emergency Planner. He is a back stabber, liar, hypocrit, but you guys keep defending him and the future will tell soon.

02-09-2010, 03:21 AM
Thanks guys for going on the offensive on the new administration. I told you that you guys would miss me when i left. Keep up the good work and thanks again for the help. Rudy, Armando, John and Adam, thanks so much. Keep up the hateful posts on Blom, Exposito and Luis. I 'll be back.

Frank F

02-09-2010, 06:13 PM
Blom has always been and always will be a scammer. Never did crap as a cop. Was always a political wanna be so he latched on the Exposito and Gonzalez to get ahead.

I was at MPD in the 90's and Blom an Exposito tried to orchestrate the coup. Didnt work then and this will eventuslly blow up in their face also.

02-10-2010, 01:13 AM
Blom has always been and always will be a scammer. Never did crap as a cop. Was always a political wanna be so he latched on the Exposito and Gonzalez to get ahead.

I was at MPD in the 90's and Blom an Exposito tried to orchestrate the coup. Didnt work then and this will eventuslly blow up in their face also.

Thanks George. Keep up the hate posts on these guys. When me and Timoney get back we will make you staff again.

02-10-2010, 03:18 PM
Blom is scum

02-10-2010, 04:05 PM
iF YOU HAVENT SEEN THE big guy THAT IS BECAUSE SE ESTA BOTANDO PAJAS. HE IS A PAJERO!

02-10-2010, 10:13 PM
Is true, Blom is scum. First their was chidress and now he is taking the homicide sgt's girlfriend

02-11-2010, 01:12 PM
Who Clary?...Wow, whose the sergeant

02-11-2010, 01:31 PM
I like Big Guy but if that's true it's messed up, you don't mess with another officer's 33

02-11-2010, 11:05 PM
WHAT DO YOU CARE ABOUT THIS, WHAT ARE YOU GAY AND NEVER HAD A 33, YOURE PROBABLY ONE OF THOSE DEMOTED LETTER WRITERS,,

02-12-2010, 04:10 PM
Well now Blom is up to his old tricks again. There is a 34 between Blom and Brown on the clearance rates in CID. Blom only wants to counts the assigned cases not all crimes. Brown, not the smartest guy, but smart enought to know that is wrong said no. This is the same thing Exposito and Blom did in the south district when both were there and the same thing Blom was terying to do with Homicide clearances when he was caught by the chef himself Vega.

Blom said clearance rates are going to be 40% over the national average, well now we know how he plas to do it.

02-13-2010, 12:08 AM
Well now Blom is up to his old tricks again. There is a 34 between Blom and Brown on the clearance rates in CID. Blom only wants to counts the assigned cases not all crimes. Brown, not the smartest guy, but smart enought to know that is wrong said no. This is the same thing Exposito and Blom did in the south district when both were there and the same thing Blom was terying to do with Homicide clearances when he was caught by the chef himself Vega.

Blom said clearance rates are going to be 40% over the national average, well now we know how he plas to do it.

IS BLOM THE NEW CHEF?

02-13-2010, 01:58 AM
Thanks guys. Keep up the attacks on Blom and the rest of the executive staff. Me and Tony are working behind the scenes to come back. Thanks for the support. Keep up the attacks.

02-13-2010, 04:58 AM
Blom will be the our next chief in 2012. Go Richie you are the truly the big guy your now on top.

02-13-2010, 05:43 PM
2012. Really? Blom has already applied at the Gables because he doesn't like the salary he agreed to work for. But you can be sure that he is already working behind the scenes to under cut exposito and become the chief. However, as long as Regalado is mayor the next chief will be lil louie cabrera.

02-16-2010, 08:54 PM
So the Big Guy transferred his old-new girlfriend to his office to work for him. No wonder he is walking around smiling all the time. I would too if my 33 worked late with me every night.
The depratment is short of sgt.'s and now the FOD office has two sgt's and and a officer working there. I guess we all have priorities.

02-17-2010, 01:23 AM
Is true, Blom is scum. First their was chidress and now he is taking the homicide sgt's girlfriend

Maybe Richie showed her "The Big Guy" !! :P

And BTW, I still think that Blom is a pretty decent guy.

02-17-2010, 04:39 AM
If the dept is short Sgt's, then why don't they promote? There is a list right? Worry about the right thing jealous hater.

02-17-2010, 02:49 PM
Thats a good question. Why has Exposito promoted sergeants yet. The department is down like 10 sergeants. He is stopping upward movement by the young generation. First he brings in two outsiders that took away positions that could have gone to those working here, he has promoted scum who worked for the mayors campaign instead of those deserving and now he is holding up sgt promotions because there are people he doesnt want to see promoted too high on the list to bypass.

Lets face it Bom is a loser. It is both immoral and unethical for him to transfer his 33 to his office. He could at least keep a low profile and hide her some where else and not leave with her every day at 1900.

02-17-2010, 03:12 PM
Big Guy. What happened I heard Cannon b----h slapped you and you ran with your tail between your legs. You know that just isnt right. Next time take Lillie with you, she is more man than you and wont let tommy pick on you.

02-17-2010, 03:39 PM
If we are short Sgts why dont we hire taller police officers...soon we will not have short Sgts....lol....

02-17-2010, 03:59 PM
Thats a good question. Why has Exposito promoted sergeants yet. The department is down like 10 sergeants. He is stopping upward movement by the young generation. First he brings in two outsiders that took away positions that could have gone to those working here, he has promoted scum who worked for the mayors campaign instead of those deserving and now he is holding up sgt promotions because there are people he doesnt want to see promoted too high on the list to bypass.

Lets face it Bom is a loser. It is both immoral and unethical for him to transfer his 33 to his office. He could at least keep a low profile and hide her some where else and not leave with her every day at 1900.

Leave the Big Guy alone already!! Let him keep his 33's.. Adam Burdan did the same for years. Promotions will happen when ever. No rush! The clock has not started ticking yet. If your mad about not making promotions the one to blame is our union president AA for lying to all of us and delaying the exam. The next Sgt exam will be given late 2013 or maybe 2014 if they dont . So Sorry!

02-17-2010, 05:38 PM
People don't be misguided by Alfonso, Llanes and Burhmasters lies we have a hiring freeze so we are unable to promote. The sgts list is still valid and when the hiring freeze is lifted I'm sure the chief will promote. In Tom's case he is a coward who loves to bark out loud like he did to Fernandez but never had the nuts to take it to any other level. Grow up my demoted children.

02-17-2010, 06:55 PM
Louie you should be above coming on here and responding to posts you dont like. There is a leak in the little clique. The time on the sgt's list is running. You and exposito and blom have discussed how to manipulate the list.

The incompetence of this admistration is showing more and more every day. It started when Exposito had Cabrera forced on him and didnt have the courage to say no. Blom, Exposito and Cabrera are a bunch of sell outs.

As is the theme of this topic Blom is scum. It is amazing how every stupid thing this group of losers does is justified by "well the last admistration did it too". So in other words the we are no better than the last admistration. Blom transferred his 33 to the office. That is inexcuseable. Blom is scum

02-17-2010, 09:41 PM
Big Guy please stay off leoaffairs. You are nothing but a white Gerald Darling. You walk around and smile to everyone and make them fill good but you are an empty file. Morin is running the division just like she did for FF.

02-18-2010, 01:05 AM
Ok guys make up your mind. I thought our new anthem was "Change a new MPD". So if Burden had his 33's in the Admin Division everyone complained and thought that was wrong. But it is ok if Blom does it? So many complained about Morin being the BK's B$$ch and the way she ran the office and threw his name around. It looks like she is still doing that ....only now she is Blom's Sgt. Doesn't seem like much has changed. Sounds like a double standard here. What was wrong for the old administration is ok for this one.

02-19-2010, 02:40 PM
Blom is Scum

02-19-2010, 10:25 PM
People don't be misguided by Alfonso, Llanes and Burhmasters lies we have a hiring freeze so we are unable to promote. The sgts list is still valid and when the hiring freeze is lifted I'm sure the chief will promote. In Tom's case he is a coward who loves to bark out loud like he did to Fernandez but never had the nuts to take it to any other level. Grow up my demoted children.

You obviously don't know Tom Cannon, and you most definitely wouldn't have the balls to tell him to his face.

02-20-2010, 12:54 PM
I think we all agree that Blom is a back stabber and a cowardly snake and its a shame cannon did not ***** slap him, But lets not drag names of people through the mud and weshould not be posting names of people here based on rummors. I see that Clary, Morins and Lillie names are mentioned, Lillie is a repectable woman who has not hurt anyone here, on the contrary, when she was in the range, IA or DDRB, she helped many of you, and you know who you are. So what ever issues you have with Big Guy, go for it but don't muddy and slander others,,,,

02-20-2010, 03:43 PM
You are right, innocent people shouldnt be brought into the fight. However, Morin isnt innocent. She has used her position to hurt ceryain people for personal reasons. She did it with FF and now she is doing it with Blom. She vowed to not work for the new adminstration and look at her now.

Blom should know better than to transfer his 33 to his office. Even Burden didnt have them working in his office. Blom is a back room snake who will do anything to get ahead. Now he is telling people he doesnt have a signed contract, doesnt make enough money, applying to go to the Gables, as said in previous posts ....Blom is scum

02-20-2010, 05:01 PM
Remeber when Blom went around refering to Vega as "Red", then started his poison pen letter campaign and started the letter with "Red". Real rocket scientist we got as an asst chief. Or should I say chef since he is trying to get Brown to cook the books on clearance rates. Don't do it Roy, let these fools go down by themselves.

02-20-2010, 07:47 PM
Listen John, get off LeoAffairs, and get back to coding some more reports. There is a report backlog in the Records Unit.

Just when they found a job you can do, you drop the ball.

02-20-2010, 11:41 PM
If we are short Sgts why dont we hire taller police officers...soon we will not have short Sgts....lol....

I'm disappointed by the lack of discussion generated by this outstanding observation.

02-21-2010, 08:42 PM
You are right, innocent people shouldnt be brought into the fight. However, Morin isnt innocent. She has used her position to hurt ceryain people for personal reasons. She did it with FF and now she is doing it with Blom. She vowed to not work for the new adminstration and look at her now.

Blom should know better than to transfer his 33 to his office. Even Burden didnt have them working in his office. Blom is a back room snake who will do anything to get ahead. Now he is telling people he doesnt have a signed contract, doesnt make enough money, applying to go to the Gables, as said in previous posts ....Blom is scum

I agree the innocent should be respected. However neither Lily nor Morin are innocent. We have all seen Morin in action and know that her only loyalty is to herself.
What Lily does with her personal life is and should remain her business. However when she allows her boyfriend to transfer her to his office under his command and private close door meeting occurs consistantly that is when they both have made it public (and unethical) and she stops being innocent.

02-21-2010, 11:24 PM
Who would expect anything else from these bozos. Blom is and has always been a snake who is only interested in his personal gain. Lying and cheating is a way of life for him. He was a bigoted gringo until he found out he could be promoted by claiming to be Puerto Rican since his grandmother was a rican.

Darling gave him a job when no one else would and he and Moffet then tried to back stab Gerald. His sites are set on Cabrera and the DC job and the money he is making. He is plotting how to make Cabrera look even dumber than he is and then luis is out and richie in. Same old story, same old richie.

02-22-2010, 02:58 PM
3 words............Blom is Scum

02-23-2010, 03:02 PM
So now Blom is crying he doesnt have a contract and the new city manager is going to cut salaries. Hey Big Guy what did you think when you started work without a contract. You are screwed now and no civil service protection. I heard the Gables has a short list and you didnt make it. Seems like someone made a couple calls about your past and now having you 33 working in your office. The Gables just went through a sexual conduct problem with the city manager, do you think they want one with you.

02-24-2010, 02:37 AM
Thanks Guys. Keep up the good work by bashing Blom and the others in the new administration. With any luck I will be back soon and I will bring Frank with me.

02-24-2010, 04:31 PM
blom is scum

02-24-2010, 09:18 PM
My name is Sgt Demetrio Lopez Garcia.....I have had extensive experience with the Mexican army while appearing on the smash TV hit Zorro....regrettably the show is no longer filming and I am in need of employment....I have heard that you have a lot of short Sergeants and I certainly fit the bill...a little rotund perhaps, but still short....so if you need me to help with short Sgts let me know and I will saddle up and be right there to help out....

02-24-2010, 09:31 PM
sorry but we already have a rotund mexican looking person as chief. try Sweetwater PD. we are merging with them soon and you will slip in

02-25-2010, 04:48 AM
Thanks Guys. Keep up the good work by bashing Blom and the others in the new administration. With any luck I will be back soon and I will bring Frank with me.

02-26-2010, 04:47 AM
I think I just saw him at Walmart working the front door and greeting the customers as they enterd the store, say hey there big guy thank for shopping at Walmart.

02-26-2010, 08:55 PM
Walamrt wouldn't have him. Blom is scum

02-27-2010, 04:45 AM

02-27-2010, 06:10 PM
Does Blom's run an office or is it a snake pit? Are backdooring, backstabbing and lack of loyalty qualifications for working there? Morin and Uptset both followers, supporters, devotees and poster girl and boy of the BK dumped him and become workers and followers of Blom the Scum! Upset must not remember that these are the same people who strongly suggested he retire. And Upset, I hear, is working for free.They have no shame. You almost have to feel sorry for BK. He put his trust in all the wrong people.

03-01-2010, 01:29 AM
blom is scum

03-01-2010, 06:18 PM
Blom is trying to bring people to his office like him. He tried to engineer a coup with exposito and failed. He tried to go behind Gerald Darling's back at school board police, got caught and was fired. He couldnt even get hired as a security guard at Barry University, but he got a job here as an asst chief. Now he is recruiting people who were loyal to FF and said they would never work for Blom. He is surrounding himself with people just like him. He has set his sigts on cabrera and the only thing that is going save him is Luis god father the mayor. You are correct, Blom's office is a snake pit just like the rest of the adminstration.

03-01-2010, 06:22 PM
Blom is trying to bring people to his office like him. He tried to engineer a coup with exposito and failed. He tried to go behind Gerald Darling's back at school board police, got caught and was fired. He couldnt even get hired as a security guard at Barry University, but he got a job here as an asst chief. Now he is recruiting people who were loyal to FF and said they would never work for Blom. He is surrounding himself with people just like him. He has set his sigts on cabrera and the only thing that is going save him is Luis god father the mayor. You are correct, Blom's office is a snake pit just like the rest of the adminstration.
This is so true, I really believe Blom is going to try to get Cabrera demoted and it makes me sick! Cabrera earned his rank unlike Blom that only earned his Captain rank and moved on. Luis please watch out this guy is only loyal to the Xavier Suarez camp and is after you and Exposito.

03-01-2010, 10:56 PM
Cabrera didnt earn jack. A screw up as a cop, a do nothing sgt., a even bigger do nothing as a lt. He played politics just like Blom to get promoted. He is the mayor's do boy.

However Blom is definately scum

03-02-2010, 06:20 PM
Blom is trying to court chavez to take over admin division. Onlt problem is now chavez is losing all his supervisors and cant run personnel. Blom is looking for allies anywhere he can find them. He is trying to court all the former Cannon people to come to his side as he is getting ready for his fight with Cabrera. Only problem is those people are playing both sides also.

03-02-2010, 10:38 PM
Who besides his secretary has Blom courted?

03-03-2010, 12:13 AM
Is Blom dating Lily?

03-03-2010, 12:26 AM
Rumor has it.

03-03-2010, 12:28 AM
Richie,your actions both at Central and overall are disgraceful. You really have no shame!

03-03-2010, 03:17 AM
Richie. The troops have always responded better to strong and tough leadership. This BS about having the sergeants and lieutenants run the department is crap and will be you downfall. Leaders like Frank and Alfonso may have been hated but they got the job done. You should have stayed retired. We don't need any participation by the troops in decision making. It's guys like you that get the troops believing that they are important. They are slugs and when the real leaders take this place back you will see a change for the better.

03-03-2010, 11:09 AM
You must be one of the ones who got demoted or just an idiot, probably both! Frank micromanaged the Department because he didn't trust anyone to make a decision, now that you have Chief's that actually trust their supervisors to run the Department, you actually have the cojones to complain. You should be working for Caceres, he still works for Frank!!!!
Chief Exposito and Big Guy, please keep up the good work and the faith in your supervisors.

03-03-2010, 02:54 PM
First Blom is Scum. Second, yes he is dating Lilly and she was transferred to his office. Talk about abuse of power. Third, Lt's and Sgt's should take a very active role in the day to day operation of the department. But the buck stops with Blom and Expo the hippo. They are lost. Things seem to be getting more and more disorganized. The hands off approach may seem great for some who are screw ups but the country club atomsphere will bring down the department. I know I will be accused of being one of the "demoted" ones but I'm not. I'm just a senior person who has seen several chiefs come an go. This is the worst adminstration since Perry Anderson.

03-04-2010, 03:03 AM
First Blom is Scum. Second, yes he is dating Lilly and she was transferred to his office. Talk about abuse of power. Third, Lt's and Sgt's should take a very active role in the day to day operation of the department. But the buck stops with Blom and Expo the hippo. They are lost. Things seem to be getting more and more disorganized. The hands off approach may seem great for some who are screw ups but the country club atomsphere will bring down the department. I know I will be accused of being one of the "demoted" ones but I'm not. I'm just a senior person who has seen several chiefs come an go. This is the worst adminstration since Perry Anderson.

Actually the above poster is a relative of a recent demotee. Nice try. LOL

03-04-2010, 03:04 AM
Richie. The troops have always responded better to strong and tough leadership. This BS about having the sergeants and lieutenants run the department is crap and will be you downfall. Leaders like Frank and Alfonso may have been hated but they got the job done. You should have stayed retired. We don't need any participation by the troops in decision making. It's guys like you that get the troops believing that they are important. They are slugs and when the real leaders take this place back you will see a change for the better.

03-04-2010, 03:10 AM
Cabrera,you have a mind field to walk through when you get back. The snakes have been working overtime to oust you and put Blom and his cronies in full command!
Louies friends are ready to help him take us forward so step back Blom. Hey,another thing,how come blom has 10 hash marks on his shirt? The guy just started here after being a school board cop. He forfeited that seniorority from the 90's!

03-04-2010, 03:25 AM
Cabrera,you have a mind field to walk through when you get back. The snakes have been working overtime to oust you and put Blom and his cronies in full command!
Louies friends are ready to help him take us forward so step back Blom. Hey,another thing,how come blom has 10 hash marks on his shirt? The guy just started here after being a school board cop. He forfeited that seniorority from the 90's!

If you got close enough to count his hash marks you were probably kissing his butt. Go back to records where you belong you slug.

03-04-2010, 03:29 AM
Keep up the Blom bashing guys. We'll be back in power before you know it.

03-04-2010, 04:27 AM
Not every post on this site is written by the "former power", however it is becoming evident that we have an administration where leadership is synonymous with nepotism, that most of this administration does not get along or trust each other, have no command presence, see the whole picture or posess leadership ability. THis is suprising because several of them have these ability but must be afraid to be leaders and step on some toes for fear of retaliation (demotion). I also fear that in the near future we will see that the FOP sold their (and our $) to the devil for their personel advancement and that we have no one to blame but ourselves.

03-04-2010, 07:29 AM
Not every post on this site is written by the "former power", however it is becoming evident that we have an administration where leadership is synonymous with nepotism, that most of this administration does not get along or trust each other, have no command presence, see the whole picture or posess leadership ability. THis is suprising because several of them have these ability but must be afraid to be leaders and step on some toes for fear of retaliation (demotion). I also fear that in the near future we will see that the FOP sold their (and our $) to the devil for their personel advancement and that we have no one to blame but ourselves.

Hate to break it to you. In every "administration" there has been a long history of staff members and assistants back stabbing and hate. Limited slots in the upper part of the food chain, so some gossip, lie, bad talk, and commit other acts of whores. This nothing new in a police dept "command staff". If it doesn't effect you, don't worry about it. If it does, that's life at the top.

03-04-2010, 02:07 PM
Let me put in my 2 cents, the best military and police departments should be able to function from the rank of lieutenant on down. Many battles have been lost ,because the leader was killed or like in WW 2 the leader could not be woke up to make a command descision. In the front line against crime , the boots on the ground must be empowered. Former Chief Timoney did a great job on keeping our officers from firing their weapons, but the real challenege is keeping the criminals from firing theirs.

03-04-2010, 02:29 PM
Let me put in my 2 cents, the best military and police departments should be able to function from the rank of lieutenant on down. Many battles have been lost ,because the leader was killed or like in WW 2 the leader could not be woke up to make a command descision. In the front line against crime , the boots on the ground must be empowered. Former Chief Timoney did a great job on keeping our officers from firing their weapons, but the real challenege is keeping the criminals from firing theirs.

Former Chief Timoney did a great job on keeping our officers from firing their weapons, but the real challenege is keeping the criminals from firing theirs.

Guest56

And how do you propose to do that? The only way i know is to fire before they SHOOT YOU!So if you have a better way,place it here.

03-04-2010, 04:03 PM
This stupid Admin Guy must be Utset. In any event, Admin Guy for your information when this department was at is best, the LT.'s ran the place. And Sgt.'s had the authority and responsibility to supervise. Supervisors of all ranks were empowered to do the job and held accountable. It was your hero, the ego-maniac Frank Fernandez, that introduced the worst case of Nepotism, Incompetence, and Bullshit this place has ever seen. Not only did he destroy the very fabric that made MPD great, he also destroyed our most valuable resources, the Rank and File. You wouldn't know that because you are an idiot hiding behind your desk and have probably never done any bit of police work. By the way, that is what you were hired to do, you ought to try it. Is called police work. You are useless, a disgrace to the uniform we wear, and a waste of money. This administration is nor perfect, but it is a hell of a lot better than the garbage you worship. Loser. Retire already.

03-04-2010, 05:21 PM

Former Chief Timoney did a great job on keeping our officers from firing their weapons, but the real challenege is keeping the criminals from firing theirs.Guest56

And how do you propose to do that? The only way i know is to fire before they SHOOT YOU!So if you have a better way,place it here.

FIRING SQUAD OR HANGING, OUR LAWS ARE TOO SOFT AND THAT IS WHY WE HAVE AN OPEN DOOR WITH THESE CRIMINALS THEY ARE ARRESTED TODAY AND RELEASED TOMOROW IF WE HAD MORE TOUGHER LAWS CRIME WOULD GO DOWN

03-04-2010, 06:09 PM
you keep asking where bis the BIG GUY?

THE BIG GUY IS WITH HIS CADRE PREPARING THE COUP DE TA AGAINTS LUISITO EL MARICONSITO DE JEFESITO QUE SE ESTA AGUANTANDO EL PITICO.

03-04-2010, 11:24 PM
Keep up the Blom bashing guys. We'll be back in power before you know it.

Admin, you said you were retiring after the Irish 35 left. what brought you back?

03-05-2010, 01:29 AM
If Admin Guy is Upset, he has retired and is "volunteering" in Blom's office. Unbelieveable!

03-05-2010, 12:03 PM
If Admin Guy is Upset, he has retired and is "volunteering" in Blom's office. Unbelieveable!

Because no place in the department will let him work. He's a major butt-kisser and will be gone if Frank gets a job somewhere.

03-05-2010, 01:29 PM

LUBE'S GOT YOUR BACK!

03-05-2010, 02:16 PM

The best of leaders are those who develop their subordinates so fully and so well, that the subordinates no longer need them anymore. The subordinates can carry out the tasks and missions without missing a beat. But for that to happen, the leader need be strong and confident in his/her ability to command and resist all temptation to become paranoid and thus sabatouge his/her subordinates' efforts.

03-05-2010, 02:27 PM
McQueen is a fraud. He hardly ever works. He is actually pretty dumb and he is most definately a racist. He isnt outwardly racist like some but he deal in the shadows and everything comes down to black and white. He is another backroom politician who has tried to use his contacts in the black community to get promoted.

It takes more than a guy walking around being nice to everyone to make him a leader.

03-05-2010, 02:30 PM
Blom is scum. Hey Big Guy we heard the new city manager doesnt like your contract. He is asking why you and Moffet the puppet are working at MPD on contract. It has been a nice ride for three months. Maybe you can go to the Gables as an assistant chief under Fernandez.

03-05-2010, 06:34 PM
Blom is scum. Hey Big Guy we heard the new city manager doesnt like your contract. He is asking why you and Moffet the puppet are working at MPD on contract. It has been a nice ride for three months. Maybe you can go to the Gables as an assistant chief under Fernandez.

MR. MIGOYA PLEASE MAKE TICO CHAVEZ ASSISTANT CHIEF, HE BE A REAL MAN, NOT THE MARICONSITI THAT WE NOW BE HVING. TICO BE REAL GOOD TO THE YOUNDGS GIRLS OF COSTA RICA, HE BE GOING THERE ALOT TO BE HAVING SOME FUN, FUN, FUN, JUST ASK NESTOR, BE THE THERE WITH HIM TOO.

TICCO BE A REAL LEADER.

03-06-2010, 03:48 PM
Yes it is true the Big Guy and Moffet job's are in jeopardy. Luis is feeling the pressure from the Big Guy's coup attempt and the back stabbing Chavez turning on him. But alas, Luis has the Mayor in his corner and is using the Mayor to question why outside people are being brought in on contract. Now the City Manager won't sign their contracts and wants to know why the police department can't fill those slots without hiring from outside.

Blom the scum is trying to gt the Suarez family to back him but he is going to be the odd man out in this game. The mayor cut a deal to make Exposito chief, Exposito cut a deal and had to make Luis Deputy Chief. Exposito tried to counter with bringing Blom in but now Luis has out manuevered everyone.

This is better than watching a soap on TV. Now with Blom's sexual misconduct he is out very soon.

03-06-2010, 05:38 PM
Well,it makes sense to get them out. Those posts can and should have been filled by MPD staff so dont blame it on the Deputy.

03-07-2010, 09:59 PM
Whatever can be done to get the Big Guy out will be appreciated.

03-08-2010, 10:48 PM
Blom is scum.

03-10-2010, 06:37 PM
Scummy Blommy isnt going anywhere. He and the fat mexican sgt we have for chief go to lunch everyday with al the rat vega and plot on how to get rid of cabrera. Chavez has been seen at lunch with them and is going to replace cabrera. Vega has been going around telling too many people that Cabrera is a nut case and they are trying to get rid of him but he is protected by the mayor.

And by the way it is true Blom is scum.

03-10-2010, 11:30 PM
Scummy Blommy isnt going anywhere. He and the fat mexican sgt we have for chief go to lunch everyday with al the rat vega and plot on how to get rid of cabrera. Chavez has been seen at lunch with them and is going to replace cabrera. Vega has been going around telling too many people that Cabrera is a nut case and they are trying to get rid of him but he is protected by the mayor.

And by the way it is true Blom is scum.

HEY RITCHIE HOW DOES IT FEEL TO GET FACKED IN THE CULO BABY? YOU ARE OUT AND YOU ARE GOING BACK TO BEING THE LOSER THAT YOU ARE. TICO CHAVEZ REALLY IS THE MASTER AT THIS HE WILL BE THE NEXT ASSISTANT CHIEF OF POLICE. YOU GO TICO, THE LITTLE GIRLS IN COSTA RICA MISS YOU AND NESTOR.

03-11-2010, 02:57 AM
Thanks Guys. Keep up the good work and get Blom out of there.

03-11-2010, 09:34 PM
Blom is Scum

03-12-2010, 09:41 PM
Its ok guys, 33 or not its all part of the big plan because we are all going to get 33 by the city in the end. The guy has a right for a little action besides she's a real player anyway and he is just another notch on her handle Just ask EC, JB and CG to name a few of the well known ones. Keep your eyes open for the real problem, the city is going to go after your hard earned benefits, it's not what you can get but what they can take. They need money to pay for the over qualified staff that is now running the department,,, :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

03-12-2010, 10:17 PM
Why is this Big guy joke here at our station. I am in patrol and have never met him until the other day. the senior officers were making a bet on how many times he would say big guy. i think the officer that bet 9 times won. All we did was laugh about him the whole time. I guess this was the best we can do.

03-13-2010, 03:52 PM
Blom has never been a street cop. He claimed to ne Hispanic to get affirmative action promotions then tried to hid behind his political connections for years. Like most of the staff members promoted it is a who you know not what you know or what have you done. He is closely connected to the Suarez family and now tha one is back on the commission he is in like flint.

He has transferred his 33 to his office and when he is there he does little work. As they say Blom is scum.

03-13-2010, 04:06 PM
Its ok guys, 33 or not its all part of the big plan because we are all going to get 33 by the city in the end. The guy has a right for a little action besides she's a real player anyway and he is just another notch on her handle Just ask EC, JB and CG to name a few of the well known ones. Keep your eyes open for the real problem, the city is going to go after your hard earned benefits, it's not what you can get but what they can take. They need money to pay for the over qualified staff that is now running the department,,, :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Come on JB, stop it already Why do you insist on writting these post and try to make yourself look like a victim. Look, your time was here and gone, so move on, give it a rest. Why do you find the need to slander peoples names,very conveniently you put your initials in the middle but we know you JB, youre old news. She is single and over 21, and can date who ever she wants and you are old news to her, so what do you care. Believe me, I think you have bigger issues to concern yourself with, so give it a break already, If the issue is with you and Blom, keep it at that ok, take it up with him.

03-13-2010, 04:54 PM
Don't forget MH,LF, and CH......oh wait never mind, I am thinking of someone else who said she did the Three Stooges back in the '50s. Never mind.

what a bunch of kiss and tell pussies!

03-13-2010, 11:07 PM
Between Big Guy, herbie the dwarf, Alvarez the obnoxious and don't have a clue, Morales the loud mouth who treats us like kids, willy Cruz the arse kisser and is not all there and many more this administration is a joke. DC Luis you have to make some changes here these guys are a joke.

03-14-2010, 04:40 AM
Frank was alot better than the BIg Guy. We dont want any participation in how to run the place. Thats what the staff gets paid for. Quit asking for our views Big Guy. We want to be told what to do not asked for our opinion. I just want to do my 10 hours and go home. If you want to improve the place do it without my input. Just leave me alone.

03-14-2010, 03:21 PM
hey Gil i agree he only ask because he has no idea. He is always saying the same thing what do you want to do. That sounds great but you need to lead us as well. He always says i let my Major's do what they want, what if they are not doing the job shouldn't you get involved and lead theam as well. This guy has no clue to lead and the only reason he is there is because of Expo. DC Luis when you take over the first thing you should do it to get rid of him WOW that guy is a no show AC.

03-14-2010, 04:50 PM
Attention, the big guy is dealing w/ a health issue and Im sure he will be here if ever the shizzat hits the fan.

he knows what its like. He was here for the riots, the hurricane dilemmas, and the FTAA scenarios.

U guys dont need to badger the guy from New York. He will come through for us. Believe me when I say this.

He is quite a good person and a approachable individual. He is likeable and looks out for the troops. Invite him

for coffee if u ever bounce into him. Dont worry Big Guy, some of us got ur back. Cant we all just have one path to take w/

the Big Guy leading us?

Frank did it so why would u not think Richie can do it too but a bit better?

03-14-2010, 05:55 PM
Hey Cubi 68 i would like to believe that but we go to meetings with this guy and he is lost. He has no leader ability. I know we needed a change but he is not a good leader. I have seen it first hand he will always ask us what do you think and nothing happens. This sounds good on paper but we need direction as well. Take it from me we are going down a bad road, i have seen it first hand in which no one cares anymore and we do what ever we want now. All the supervisors are trying so hard to be nice that they don't care anymore. They want to be liked and you will see soon that things will get out of control. patrol officers do what ever they want now and other units like SOS say that things have been comical lately with Herbie and Company. het Cubi 68 i hope you are right but time will tell soon enough.

03-14-2010, 10:04 PM
The Big Guy worked in Emergency Management but never managed any emergency efficiently. Haven't been here for a riot but if he handled those like he did emergency management no wonder there was so much distruction and chaos. As for FTAA I hope he doesn't attempt to take credit for that. The success of that operationcan only be credited to a "demoted one" :lol:

03-15-2010, 12:15 AM
He is not taking credit for FTAA, and the only ones that can take credit for the success of FTAA are the men and women who worked it. They are the reason it was a success from a Law Enforcement point of view. What Blom can take credit for is that everyone that worked for him was treated well and fairly. His main concern are the troops and their safety and well being.

03-15-2010, 01:39 AM
He should have been fired for some of the things he did in the 80 riots. I understand that he was a little too energetic when he caught up to some of the rioters.

03-15-2010, 11:35 AM
To treat people with respect is important....but some leadership qualities would be nice!

03-15-2010, 02:08 PM
Frank was alot better than the BIg Guy. We dont want any participation in how to run the place. Thats what the staff gets paid for. Quit asking for our views Big Guy. We want to be told what to do not asked for our opinion. I just want to do my 10 hours and go home. If you want to improve the place do it without my input. Just leave me alone.

You so full of SHlT it is coming out of your ears. the BK's micro managing ego trip was the worst thing that Johnny Lexus let happen. And your post shows that any opinion you could have, would be worthless Tell us your name PLEASE so I can be very sure, to leave you alone. vuele culo!

03-15-2010, 02:17 PM
He should have been fired for some of the things he did in the 80 riots. I understand that he was a little too energetic when he caught up to some of the rioters.

Kid, you have no concept of that first night of that riot. Energetic? 70 cops against thousands of pissed off people at the courthouse, the metro H Q, and Zaryes at N W 12 and 54 st. The 82 and 89 riots were a walk in the park compared to 1980. So please, SHUT THE FUK UP.

03-15-2010, 02:31 PM
Blom had nothing to do with FTAA or any of the hurricane mobizitions. He was at the hotel for FTAA and MIA for the hurricanes. The Guy responsible for FTAA and the hurricanes and most mobilizations over the last decade is living the good life away from MPD. Blom just hid some where so he wouldn't have to do any work.

He isn't a good guy as the poster has written. He is a back stabber and political player who has always slinked around trying to find a way to get ahead without working.

Blom is scum.

03-15-2010, 07:59 PM
With Suarez in office Blom is safe. He can be as incompetent as he wants, spend as few hours in the office as he wnts and transfer his 33 to his office and nothing is going to happen to him

03-17-2010, 12:47 AM
This administration's management standards "it's not what you know or have accomplished" but "who you know or who you do" that matters! :devil:

03-17-2010, 01:30 AM
Medical leave starts next month. Good luck Big Guy.

03-17-2010, 02:23 PM
Blum is my man, if he can't do it no one can. :devil: :devil: :devil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

03-18-2010, 12:09 AM
Medical leave? Cant you just yank that bald head out of Suarez butt. Or is it to have Chavez removed from Bloms butt. Orestes that wont help you get Cabreras job. The mayor is going to protect him.

03-19-2010, 01:48 PM
The Big Guy is going around crying to anyone who will listen that the contract he accepted for 120k a year isnt enough for all the back stabbing he has done for expo and the suarez family. Now the new City Manager won't sign his contract and wants expo to explain why he brought in two people under contract when there were people at MPD that could have been promoted.

Big Guy hang in there, I'm sure the next chief will renew your contract just like Darling did when he found out what a piece of caca you really were.

03-20-2010, 07:28 PM
The Big Guy is going around crying to anyone who will listen that the contract he accepted for 120k a year isnt enough for all the back stabbing he has done for expo and the suarez family. Now the new City Manager won't sign his contract and wants expo to explain why he brought in two people under contract when there were people at MPD that could have been promoted.

Big Guy hang in there, I'm sure the next chief will renew your contract just like Darling did when he found out what a piece of caca you really were.

BLOM IS NOT WORHT A DIME FROM THAT CONTRACT. HE IS THE LAZIEST MOTHER ****ER I HAVE EVER KNOWN IN MPD.

03-20-2010, 08:19 PM
Boy, you guys have been demoted for a few months now and have nothing better to do than come on here and slam the new administration. Face it, T-money and the Boy King are gone and not coming back. That free ride that you thought would last forever is GONE. It probably doesn't look good on a resume to be a commander, major or even assistant chief and now, suddenly you're a lieutenant. But time has passed and please, GET OVER IT!

Oh, by the way? Did that salary reduction come through on your paycheck today? Payroll will work with you to take back what they over-paid you since your demotions, a little at a time.

03-20-2010, 10:30 PM
Boy, you guys have been demoted for a few months now and have nothing better to do than come on here and slam the new administration. Face it, T-money and the Boy King are gone and not coming back. That free ride that you thought would last forever is GONE. It probably doesn't look good on a resume to be a commander, major or even assistant chief and now, suddenly you're a lieutenant. But time has passed and please, GET OVER IT!

Oh, by the way? Did that salary reduction come through on your paycheck today? Payroll will work with you to take back what they over-paid you since your demotions, a little at a time.

Give it a break! Not everyone that is discontent or unhappy was demoted. It is clear that morale is no better neither are work conditions.

03-22-2010, 12:56 PM
Big Guy did your contract get approved yet. I heard you are making less than a captain. WTF you should have just stayed here. You would not have been unemployed for a couple of years after Darling fired you and you would b making more money.

03-22-2010, 12:57 PM
Blom is scum

03-22-2010, 02:11 PM
How does Confessor taste?

03-22-2010, 04:26 PM
good one

03-23-2010, 02:27 AM
John, concentrate on Records and stay off this board.

03-23-2010, 03:26 AM
Big Guy and Chavez are good friends!

03-23-2010, 09:38 AM
John be a good father and set a good moral example for your daughter. for once in your life why dont you just try to be a decent person. Worry about something important, like what you are going to do when you retire and no longer have MPD to spread your discontent, prejudice and hate!

03-24-2010, 07:51 PM
Blom, Expo, Vega and Chavez were having lunch at 21 n21, Expos old stomping ground with Alvarez, Gonzalez and Pichel. Chavez has been lured into the web to help Blom screw Cabrera. Little Luis is in for a real taste of Miami politics. He may last to the Mayor is gone but after that he us history. Luis keep what you did to those you demoted in the back of your mind.

03-26-2010, 04:38 AM
Ran into a friend the other who works with the Feds. He said he met Blom. Well actually he said wtf is the geek that is the new asst. chief. Said he sounded and looked stupid. I laughed. The he said "you know he looks kinda scummy" I laughed my butt off. Scummy Blommy

03-27-2010, 02:55 AM
Ran into a friend the other who works with the Feds. He said he met Blom. Well actually he said wtf is the geek that is the new asst. chief. Said he sounded and looked stupid. I laughed. The he said "you know he looks kinda scummy" I laughed my butt off. Scummy Blommy

Yeah, but did you tell your friend that you got demoted? LOL

03-27-2010, 04:37 PM
BLOM is SCUM

03-27-2010, 07:26 PM
BLOM is SCUM

Come on John. That line is getting old. Go back to records you slug.

03-28-2010, 06:40 AM
I agree but how about Major Herbie and his caesar hairdo. His tight pants that are two inches short and the guy can't keep a sentence together. We are family, he continues to say at SOS are you kidding you got promoted because of your hook up and you are stupid. Who are you fooling Expo/luis get rid of this guy he is a disgrace.

03-29-2010, 07:49 PM
I agree but how about Major Herbie and his caesar hairdo. His tight pants that are two inches short and the guy can't keep a sentence together. We are family, he continues to say at SOS are you kidding you got promoted because of your hook up and you are stupid. Who are you fooling Expo/luis get rid of this guy he is a disgrace.

I agree this guys is just a want to be leader that cant tell the difference between his ahole and his face. he is the terror of the waitresses in little Havana, is it true he is now doing burhmansters daughter?

03-29-2010, 11:44 PM
Face it Expo the hippo, Blom the Scum, Lil Luie are all losers. Do you really expect them to be able to reconize that Herbie the Dwarf is also a loser.

Blom is a dummy. He walks around and smiles, calls everyone Big Guy and talks about the Yankees. He has always been a loser who wants everyone else to do his job. He isnt going o make a decission on the dwarf. The dwarf was a Gonzalez selection. He isnt going anywhere. SOS is too big with too many units he doesnt understand. The hippo and scum bou should have put a more experienced major there. Oh I forgot, they demoted them all.

03-29-2010, 11:50 PM
Hey did Richie claim to be hispanic to get promoted again or is he filling an Amglo spot now. He changes his spots and loyalty so much he is hard to keep up with. Hard to believe after he was buried so many times by so many chiefs he finally became an assistant chief. Proves it isnt what you know but who you blow.

Speaking of blow, is it true he transferred his girlfrind to his office also. What a great example for a staff member. Explains why he was buried so many times I guess.

03-30-2010, 02:02 AM
Hey did Richie claim to be hispanic to get promoted again or is he filling an Amglo spot now. He changes his spots and loyalty so much he is hard to keep up with. Hard to believe after he was buried so many times by so many chiefs he finally became an assistant chief. Proves it isnt what you know but who you blow.

Speaking of blow, is it true he transferred his girlfrind to his office also. What a great example for a staff member. Explains why he was buried so many times I guess.
Is it true he is doing Lily? If so what a whore!

03-30-2010, 11:16 AM
Nothing better than being on a Staff :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

03-30-2010, 06:34 PM
Big guys days are numbered. They are on to his scams.

03-31-2010, 12:29 AM
Thanks Big Guy for putting the troops first. It's been a long time coming.

03-31-2010, 02:32 AM
Face it Expo the hippo, Blom the Scum, Lil Luie are all losers. Do you really expect them to be able to reconize that Herbie the Dwarf is also a loser.

Blom is a dummy. He walks around and smiles, calls everyone Big Guy and talks about the Yankees. He has always been a loser who wants everyone else to do his job. He isnt going o make a decission on the dwarf. The dwarf was a Gonzalez selection. He isnt going anywhere. SOS is too big with too many units he doesnt understand. The hippo and scum bou should have put a more experienced major there. Oh I forgot, they demoted them all.

AND WHICH DEMOTED ONE ARE YOU? MUST HURT YOUR PRIDE TO BE A LOWLY LT AGAIN, BUT KEEP TELLING YOUR SELF, I GOT THE DROP MONEY. :devil:

03-31-2010, 04:56 AM
Thanks Big Guy for putting the troops first. It's been a long time coming.
Blom only puts himself first...don't be fooled

03-31-2010, 06:07 PM
tHE BIG GUY IS ALL ABOUT HIMSELF AND HIS SECRETARIES. SO SAD.

03-31-2010, 08:37 PM
tHE BIG GUY IS ALL ABOUT HIMSELF AND HIS SECRETARIES. SO SAD.

He has his 33 their and he dallies with his secretaries? He doesn't look like he has it in him. :devil:

03-31-2010, 09:54 PM
Richie doesnt have anything in him. Cabrera chewed his admin a sgt a rear end and Blom went running and crying to Exposito. He didnt have it in him to even stand up for his staff. He is short for the MPD. Cabrera is going to the mayor to get him removed.

03-31-2010, 11:07 PM
Lube says Blom is Scum

04-01-2010, 11:14 PM
Hey Blom is teaming up with all ex FF survivors this guy and Herbie are bringing this department down. I understad friendship but Expo or Luis get rid of these guys. Blom is lost and Herbie is one backstabbing person who can't speak english and is making bad decisions daily.

04-02-2010, 03:57 AM
I'm sorry if you got demoted, but the Big Guy is okay by the guys in Patrol. Down to earth, cares about the rank and file and doesn't micro manage. If you can name someone better than the Big Guy please throw out a name.

04-02-2010, 10:22 PM
Sorry but I didnt get demoted and I have know Blom for 20 years. He is a classless arsehole who only cares about himself. The guys in patrol think he is scum.

04-03-2010, 02:59 AM
Sorry but I didnt get demoted and I have know Blom for 20 years. He is a classless arsehole who only cares about himself. The guys in patrol think he is scum.

Just admit that your demotion has caused you to become bitter and has blinded you with hate. Come on lieutenant. You had your chance with the last administration and blew it.

04-03-2010, 02:18 PM
All he syas all the time is big guy what a dummy.

04-03-2010, 02:53 PM
Blom is a back room bag man for expo the hippo and corrupt politicians. Always has been always will be.

Ask him about writing the poison pen letters about Vega and all he will do is turn away and laugh. Ask him about the poison pen letters he and expo wrote and faxed from the bakery on 7 st. and he will deny it but he can't look at you and do it.

He is a snake and always has been.

04-03-2010, 05:23 PM
Thanks Guys. I really appreciate your continual bashing of Blom and the other members of the senior staff. I am working hard behind the scenes to get back in the top spot but it has to start with the rank and files discontent with the staff. I guess you now realize that things were better when Frank and I were running the show. Keep up the good work.

04-03-2010, 05:27 PM
There is no discontent with the staff. Watching this staff is better than going to the circus and watching the clowns.

04-07-2010, 03:36 AM
I hear he is in time out for not playing nice with the other staff members

04-07-2010, 10:49 PM
I heard he wants to change the bike patrol seats to banana bike seats so the Chief can ride along in comfort. COOL!

04-09-2010, 02:13 PM
Blom is still crying about his contract or lack of it and is mad because Cabrera ran to the mayor about the little shouting match they had. Now the mayor has told Exposito to shut Blom up or get rid of him.

04-09-2010, 09:47 PM
Blom is still crying about his contract or lack of it and is mad because Cabrera ran to the mayor about the little shouting match they had. Now the mayor has told Exposito to shut Blom up or get rid of him.

WHY is the mayor even involved in our leaderships petty infighting?? Expo and his staff need to get out of their skirts and put some pants on and start standing up when they piss! Maybe there should be a ball check at roll calls!

04-10-2010, 04:59 PM
Blom is ballless scum

04-11-2010, 02:31 AM
News alert the Chief was spotted at Miami International Airport carrying Blom in his Kangaroo pouch below his stomach. I was told they were going there honeymoon/training.

04-11-2010, 03:09 AM
John please shut up and concentrate on your new job in Records. LOL

04-11-2010, 07:06 PM
Expo and Blom are the laughing stock of law enforcement but JB is the only on here criticizing. Yeah right. Face this adminstartion is dumber than dumb.

04-12-2010, 06:11 PM
It is true. As a cost saving measure Exposito tried to smuggle blom thru the TSA checkpoint at the airport in the hopes of only having to puchase one airline ticket. It almost worked until a TSA officer herad a muffled "big guy i got to pee" coming from that pouch Expo has under his belt. It was embarassing when during the body search not only was Blom found in the pouch but four PB&J sandwiches.

04-13-2010, 03:41 AM
listen,,,the big guy is hiding cause he does not want to be confronted with reporters like it happen to Chief Doughboy with his dog and pony show of the corrpution case....if he is asked to respon to a reporter, the only thing he can come up with is "Hey Big Guy" ....when both of these characters come back from their so call training, Miami Police will be known as "Banana Republic PD".....what a difference 6 month makes.....I can only wait what will happen in a year..... :lol:

04-14-2010, 02:13 PM
The big guy is in Boston attending training that cops cant attend because there isnt any money. It is a do as I say, not as I do form of leadership. This typical of Blom and Exposito, talk out of one side of your mouth and do something else when it benefits them.

Richie you should also quit walking around making fun of Luis. Calling him the mayors little b---ch isnt going to to help you become the chief of Coral Gables.

04-17-2010, 04:14 AM
blom is scum

04-17-2010, 12:12 PM
The big guy is in Boston attending training that cops cant attend because there isnt any money. It is a do as I say, not as I do form of leadership. This typical of Blom and Exposito, talk out of one side of your mouth and do something else when it benefits them.

Richie you should also quit walking around making fun of Luis. Calling him the mayors little b---ch isnt going to to help you become the chief of Coral Gables.

No he isn't in Boston he was hospitalized after being removed from the chiefs azz. The chief stopped short the other day and the big guy was following to closely and didnt see him stop, WHAM right up the tail end he went. Rescue had to be called to stabilize him then transport him to JMH and have him removed during a long 10 hour surgery. While he was asleep they also attempted to wire his mouth shut for a few weeks, but they dont believe that will work. Flowers and donations can be sent to THE BIG GUY at JMH, or contact Major Muppet who is also being watched because he passed out and fell again when he heard the news about his sugar daddy.

04-17-2010, 03:18 PM

No he isn't in Boston he was hospitalized after being removed from the chiefs azz. The chief stopped short the other day and the big guy was following to closely and didnt see him stop, WHAM right up the tail end he went. Rescue had to be called to stabilize him then transport him to JMH and have him removed during a long 10 hour surgery. While he was asleep they also attempted to wire his mouth shut for a few weeks, but they dont believe that will work. Flowers and donations can be sent to THE BIG GUY at JMH, or contact Major Muppet who is also being watched because he passed out and fell again when he heard the news about his sugar daddy.
Did the nerd Muppet fix his teeth yet?

05-02-2010, 07:28 PM
Blom is scum. Morin is manure. Moffet is just a dumb token.

05-02-2010, 08:20 PM
Too bad that he let your daughter get transferred out of SOS and too bad he asked Expo to boot you out of homicide but The Big Guy didn't even talk crap about you when you cried like a sissy to keep you on days and weekends in the records unit. Jon we know what you think of the Big Guy. Tell us something new.

05-02-2010, 08:25 PM
Richie your days are being counted and very soon a suprise will sneak up on you.

05-02-2010, 09:00 PM
GET OVER IT DUDE. DONT CONCEIVE SO MUCH HATE. IT WILL KILL YOU!!!!!!!

Richie your days are being counted and very soon a suprise will sneak up on you.