PDA

View Full Version : Sgt Test Bombs

02-02-2010, 04:19 PM
Whats this???? :?: :?:
"Most Wanted's" Wanna-Be Sgt scored SO LOW on the Sgt tests that his is burning up John Powell's phone wanting to help with his campaign? :roll: :cop:

02-02-2010, 07:14 PM
That's the problem with this agency...way too many people are used to McNesby's "Pay for Promotion" Program. I'm sure Powell's campaign will be well staffed with these idiots.

02-02-2010, 07:48 PM
I guess this is meant to celebrate someone's possible failure. Way to have a fellow deputy's back, gotta be proud of that. Funny, I saw that deputy this morning and asked about the exam, the only thing he said was he hoped he did well and whatever happens, happens. He didn't seem to be carrying any ill-will for anyone, he seemed to be trying to better himself, not at the expense of anyone else.

02-02-2010, 10:17 PM
I'm sure Powell's campaign will be well staffed with these idiots.

Newsflash.........All administrations are staffed by idiots when you aren't inside the clique.

Perhaps you're one of the newer generation (less than 40) who feel you're entitled and elite compared to veteran deputies. I've seen your type before and unfortunately Mcnesby even promoted a few. Morgan too. They're foolish arrogance was rewarded instead of rebuked. Now they and their friends believe their bad behavior is correct and the key to success. They feel they're better than everyone and deserve everything. When they don't, it's reminiscent of spoiled children whose jealousy and greed motivate them to throw temper tantrums and attack anyone who may succeed honestly.

So take your pot shots at veterans who are just trying to earn a little something for their families and retirements. We were answering calls while most of you were watching the Smurfs. Some of us were even making life and death decisions while your biggest worry was whether Susie Fishtaint would go to prom with you. We see right through you selfish pissants especially the ones prancing around with undeserved gold. We wear the uniform like a second skin but you wear it like a costume. It's not all bad though; you clowns are usually good for a few laughs as you lecture us from what some pu$$y academic's text book told you is a real cop. Our captain is the equivalent of Richard Pryor in this aspect.

02-02-2010, 10:59 PM
I take it you didn't do real well on the test either. We're sorry. The main S.O. has number of bathrooms...stop by one and pick up some tissue so as to wipe the tears from you eyes.

02-03-2010, 04:54 AM
test +essay +oral = 2nd place , test+essay+orals +Airforce points =PROMOTIONS

02-03-2010, 05:56 AM
test +essay +oral = 2nd place , test+essay+orals +Airforce points =PROMOTIONS
You're weird.

02-03-2010, 01:54 PM
I'm sure Powell's campaign will be well staffed with these idiots.

Newsflash.........All administrations are staffed by idiots when you aren't inside the clique.

Perhaps you're one of the newer generation (less than 40) who feel you're entitled and elite compared to veteran deputies. I've seen your type before and unfortunately Mcnesby even promoted a few. Morgan too. They're foolish arrogance was rewarded instead of rebuked. Now they and their friends believe their bad behavior is correct and the key to success. They feel they're better than everyone and deserve everything. When they don't, it's reminiscent of spoiled children whose jealousy and greed motivate them to throw temper tantrums and attack anyone who may succeed honestly.

So take your pot shots at veterans who are just trying to earn a little something for their families and retirements. We were answering calls while most of you were watching the Smurfs. Some of us were even making life and death decisions while your biggest worry was whether Susie Fishtaint would go to prom with you. We see right through you selfish pissants especially the ones prancing around with undeserved gold. We wear the uniform like a second skin but you wear it like a costume. It's not all bad though; you clowns are usually good for a few laughs as you lecture us from what some pu$$y academic's text book told you is a real cop. Our captain is the equivalent of Richard Pryor in this aspect.

Whatever makes you feel better about yourself and allows you to explain your failures.

"Them there dangums akademiks is takin away all of my conviktions cause them lawyurs at the kourt house says I dont no whut case law iz."

Most of the veterans have evolved but some still see progress as a threat. I've been here long enough to remember the days when deputies could commit crimes and they would be covered up or arrests could be made without PC and face no discipline or consequences but it's not that way anymore. Our profession does not exist in a vacuum and those at this agency and elsewhere who are "academics" are such because it is necessary in today's world. You can complain about the way things are compared to the way they were but change is inevitable.

I am where I want to be because I studied, prepared and did my job well. I am not a captain, commander or chief and never will be but that is by choice. I'm over 40 and under paid but I'm still doing the work I enjoy so please don't make the rookies think we're all a bunch of dinosaurs like you.