PDA

View Full Version : Car's #2 and #3

02-01-2010, 03:18 AM
I thought we were going to wait three months and see how we done without a Chief? Just one more lie that has come to light. I also remember listening to Mprgan when he told a group of people that he would never promote LA to Chief. I guess that was another lie? Now DD is one up on BJ who has about thirty years of working knowledge on her. I hear that LA is getting his degree online? I guess it was another lie when Morgan said that education was at the top of his list? I guess all of the contract people must be doing a great job after their one year contract expired this month? We still have all of them. Did you happen to look at all of your staff the other day in the supervisors meeting while you were up there giving your little speech? None of them would look at you while you had the floor. All of them kept looking at the floor. Does that tell you what they really think? They've also started calling around to people they've heard may be running for the seat your butt is keeping warm just to say hello. It's nice to be in your spot right now not knowing who you can trust and who you can't, isn't it? Just keep in mind that you're not going to be able to lay the blame on McNesby this time, it will all be on you. Shuriff, you are doing a great job. Keep the track record going.

02-01-2010, 05:07 AM
Awe...someone had there heart set on being somebody at the S.O. if Larry Scapecchi had won. We're so sorry for you.

02-01-2010, 05:08 AM
Lets see, I didnt see Rex or Barnard so I will guess that was posted by Amerson. Crybaby.

02-01-2010, 06:19 AM
Why don't you just stfu, go to work and do your job? The amount of cry babies in our department is unbelieveable. If you really think your job is that bad, go work somewhere else!!! Welcome to the world of politics NEWBIE. By the time you turn 25, maybe you will have learned something in life that you can stand up for and people will listen.

02-01-2010, 11:08 AM
So what degree is LA working on?

02-02-2010, 02:29 AM
I dont know, but I hear he is attending F.U.