PDA

View Full Version : The FOP Has Been Watching

01-31-2010, 06:26 PM
Where have you been the FOP has been reporting and watching this whole situation. They have come up with many solutions and the manager and CFO has just sat by and let it get worse. Thank god this mayor has been listening and taking action hopefully the ideas the FOP has come up with can resolve these problems.

01-31-2010, 06:38 PM
This mayor has been on the commission while this financial mess has been developing and never said anything about it till now. He is as guilty as anyone. The FOP is full of buffons who cant add 2 plus 2 what do they know about budgets.

02-02-2010, 06:36 AM
This mayor has been on the commission while this financial mess has been developing and never said anything about it till now. He is as guilty as anyone. The FOP is full of buffons who cant add 2 plus 2 what do they know about budgets.

Wrong oh demoted one. The President just saved a bunch of rookies from pink slips by find monies to give the city instead of us getting a pay cut. Shine your single bar and stop whining L-T. Try as you might, your a done deal and history no matter what B S you post here.

02-03-2010, 04:32 AM
My friends from the media in the last article written by the Miami Herald Appointed Chief Exposito brought up some issues that I strongly suggest that you check them out. maybe a public records request would do the job, if the records are not destroyed yet.

1- Chief Exposito mentions in his response to Mr. Shoer, that the relationship with the personnel that he promoted was professional and not personal.

Alfredo Alvarez Major : An allied of Ex Commissioner Angel Gonzalez who placd him as his Sergeant at Arms after he worked with Exposito in the Bar Details. He would go and conspire with Exposito at the bakery located on NW 7th Street and 24th Avenue for years. This individual was promoted from the Civil Service rank of Sergeant to Major. This is the same individual that fell asleep in a surveillance at the Burger King at NW 37th Avenue and 7th Street while the Burger King was being held up. He later blamed his partner for his mistake and did not receive any discipline.

Joe Siegler Major - This Sergeant was also promoted to the rank of Major after working in the bar details with major Exposito and Angel Gonzalez. Please also note that none of this two sergeants have any formal education nor have held any rank higher than sergeant of police.

Luis Cabrera Deputy Chief - This short time Lieutenant was and still is very close friends with Mayor Regalado and the mayor's son. During his career he was transferred and placed to work in the property room for his association with then commissioner Regalado. Exposito made a deal with him that if he would assist him in getting promoted, he would make him the Deputy Chief. This deal was also in association with Mr. Armando Gutierrez and Alfredo Vega (Promoted to Executive Assistant to the Chief) .

Carlos Avila Executive Assistant to the Chief - Ex. VP of the FOP (Not much more to say)

2- Chief Exposito mentions that he demoted Major Cadavid but he is not "bossom budies" with Pichel.

Please make a public records request for the transcripts of Civil Service hearing of Tuesday, September 24, 2003 in which Exposito was the character witness for Sgt. Pichel after getting in trouble again. (page 262 to be specific)

3- Chief Exposito mentions that the demotion of Alfonso and Perez was not motivated by an investigation of Cairo. Please make a request for the investigation of a leak on the Shenandoah Rapes of June 20, 2003 and the interview with Exposito on February 3, 2004. You might want to check IA case 03-221. Please check the investigation on the bakery at NW 7th Street in which letters were faxed from the location, supported by Chief Exposito.

Finally, I strongly suggest that you check FDLE regulations in which a background check is to be conducted on new employees of the city to see if a background check was conducted on Chief Bloom and Major Moffett. I will tell you that a check was not conducted and never mind the conflict of interest with Moffett having a private company that conducts police training, he's running the MPD training.

02-03-2010, 04:39 AM
Give it a rest. You will never be promoted again boys. Let us heal from all your abuses!

02-03-2010, 04:55 AM
I am not a recently demoted Lt. but I do wonder why is it that anytime someone questions this administration they are accused of being a disgruntled demotes. Those responding posts make this administration and its supporter sound very defensive. Isn't that what we all criticized that old administration for. It should never be the "my way or the highway" mentality.

02-03-2010, 08:49 AM
My friends from the media in the last article written by the Miami Herald Appointed Chief Exposito brought up some issues that I strongly suggest that you check them out. maybe a public records request would do the job, if the records are not destroyed yet.

1- Chief Exposito mentions in his response to Mr. Shoer, that the relationship with the personnel that he promoted was professional and not personal.

Alfredo Alvarez Major : An allied of Ex Commissioner Angel Gonzalez who placd him as his Sergeant at Arms after he worked with Exposito in the Bar Details. He would go and conspire with Exposito at the bakery located on NW 7th Street and 24th Avenue for years. This individual was promoted from the Civil Service rank of Sergeant to Major. This is the same individual that fell asleep in a surveillance at the Burger King at NW 37th Avenue and 7th Street while the Burger King was being held up. He later blamed his partner for his mistake and did not receive any discipline.

Joe Siegler Major - This Sergeant was also promoted to the rank of Major after working in the bar details with major Exposito and Angel Gonzalez. Please also note that none of this two sergeants have any formal education nor have held any rank higher than sergeant of police.

Luis Cabrera Deputy Chief - This short time Lieutenant was and still is very close friends with Mayor Regalado and the mayor's son. During his career he was transferred and placed to work in the property room for his association with then commissioner Regalado. Exposito made a deal with him that if he would assist him in getting promoted, he would make him the Deputy Chief. This deal was also in association with Mr. Armando Gutierrez and Alfredo Vega (Promoted to Executive Assistant to the Chief) .

Carlos Avila Executive Assistant to the Chief - Ex. VP of the FOP (Not much more to say)

2- Chief Exposito mentions that he demoted Major Cadavid but he is not "bossom budies" with Pichel.

Please make a public records request for the transcripts of Civil Service hearing of Tuesday, September 24, 2003 in which Exposito was the character witness for Sgt. Pichel after getting in trouble again. (page 262 to be specific)

3- Chief Exposito mentions that the demotion of Alfonso and Perez was not motivated by an investigation of Cairo. Please make a request for the investigation of a leak on the Shenandoah Rapes of June 20, 2003 and the interview with Exposito on February 3, 2004. You might want to check IA case 03-221. Please check the investigation on the bakery at NW 7th Street in which letters were faxed from the location, supported by Chief Exposito.

Finally, I strongly suggest that you check FDLE regulations in which a background check is to be conducted on new employees of the city to see if a background check was conducted on Chief Bloom and Major Moffett. I will tell you that a check was not conducted and never mind the conflict of interest with Moffett having a private company that conducts police training, he's running the MPD training.

Yeah lieutenant, we know. Give it a rest!