PDA

View Full Version : Howell sues the Sheriff's office... and wins!

01-29-2010, 10:46 PM
Read THE STORY HERE:

http://www.pbsotalk.com/messages.aspx?TopicID=36&MessageID=116#post116

01-29-2010, 11:00 PM
Unreal.

01-30-2010, 02:09 AM
So does this mean that since those deputies changed their stories we can bring thm up on charges of untruthfulness?

Howell should be fired, cohen should be fired, and Shahid needs to be in prision. All lying sacks of garbage!

01-30-2010, 04:48 AM
Thank you lord..PBSO what does this say...2 cases in last 6 months..more to come... :cop:

01-31-2010, 07:41 AM
Congratz Howell job well done

01-31-2010, 10:32 PM
All right Howell!! When is the party? ;)

Another bad arrest by Dougan.... nice!

Maybe he should have taken some pictures of the event for court.

Punishment.... Served!

02-01-2010, 01:10 AM
All right Howell!! When is the party? ;)

Another bad arrest by Dougan.... nice!

Maybe he should have taken some pictures of the event for court.

Punishment.... Served!

Dougan didn't arrest this clown. And That's funny, Raban... haven't you learned about posting on the net? Come back and post when you check your facts.

02-01-2010, 01:31 AM
Wasn't Dougan ordered by a supervisor to arrest and charge a suspect with a crime he didn't commit... only to disobey that order? Wasn't that brought to the attention of IA? And the supervisor making that order... Sgt (now D/S) Raban... Yes... it's all coming back to me now.

02-03-2010, 02:22 PM
We need to change our initials from PBSO to LRSO......LOW RENT SHERIFFS OFFICE ! !

02-03-2010, 11:35 PM
We need to change our initials from PBSO to LRSO......LOW RENT SHERIFFS OFFICE ! !

That's funny... To hear all of the problems we have, you wouldn't believe we are one of the highest-paid agencies in the country. THe problem is people are getting greedy and don't think they need to do anything, including acting professional and living up to certain standards, for their paycheck. It's sad, really.

02-07-2010, 03:00 PM
I worked with Dougan and from the first time i saw him step out of his car .....off his high chair/booster seat(which he really had if you ever worked with him) I knew to stay away from this guy.....if you wanna keep your job stay away from stunauds like this...napolean syndrome is not a good thing fellas....and if someone wants to correct my grammer get a life..and get back to your detail! Congrats HH...

02-08-2010, 03:04 AM
I worked with Dougan and from the first time i saw him step out of his car .....off his high chair/booster seat(which he really had if you ever worked with him) I knew to stay away from this guy.....if you wanna keep your job stay away from stunauds like this...napolean syndrome is not a good thing fellas....and if someone wants to correct my grammer get a life..and get back to your detail! Congrats HH...

Ha ha... this must be one of howell's dirty buddies. I was in district 3 the entire time dugan was there and i can say for a fact you are full of crud.