PDA

View Full Version : Miami beach just went Nuclear on contract time

01-27-2010, 04:38 PM
Nuclear ----Miami beach was about to get pounded like CGPD ............... they just went Nuclear on pro-bowl Super Bowl and the famous Boat show.
They had almost 300 officer show up to the FOP meeting and voted 100% to not work any 59 or overtime untill the end of time..beacuse the CIty tried to 29 them .

SO get the word out WE are NOT to go to the BEACH to WORK 59's or details or anything ...... and.... tell cops at other depts.

The beach came out in full support for us ..now we need to support them.

01-27-2010, 08:56 PM
The Miami Beach Fraternal Order of Police is currently involved in intensive contract negotiations with the city administration. In a meeting that took place on Tuesday, January 26, 2010, the membership decided to stop working all OFF DUTY jobs effective 5:00 PM Thursday, January 28, 2010.

We are respectively requesting all municipalities to respect our decision and not work any off duty within our jurisdiction.

The Miami Beach FOP thanks you.

01-27-2010, 09:11 PM
I, for one, will not work 1 minute of anything there and I know that most of the rest of us at CG will do the same... Good luck to you guys and it's great to see you stand up and not let another city, that poorly managed funds, take it out on the cops....

Take note Gables brothers as we brace for this October.. We can't let Salerno step all over us...

01-28-2010, 01:05 PM
Any...ANY Coral Gables Officer or Detective who works a 59 in Miami Beach is a rat. Don't be a rat, support your Beach brothers and sisters and gear up for our own fight in the fall. DON'T BE A RAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

01-29-2010, 03:16 AM
Thanks guys! and we will be back to help you again when contract neg. comes up again for you!
our time our money our sweat we are there for you

rumor has it on the FHP leo affairs that some FHP out of the area may come in to SCAB out....
you all have worked memorial day week end here............................ some one want to tell them what they are about to experience

how do yo ask for a 3-15 in FHP? whats the radio signal?
No matter............nobodys commin

01-29-2010, 07:31 PM
I don't agree with FHP crossing the line to come work these jobs, but if ANY officer needs a 3-15, I'm enroute. I know what it's like to be in it elbow deep and I would never want anyone to go through that..

I hope those Po-Dung Troopers are ready to go to the Zoo with the cages opened.. That's what So-Be is gonna be like.. Good luck Black and Tan.. Be ready to defend yourself wen the sharks smell blood.

01-30-2010, 02:55 PM
I don't agree with FHP crossing the line to come work these jobs, but if ANY officer needs a 3-15, I'm enroute. I know what it's like to be in it elbow deep and I would never want anyone to go through that..

I hope those Po-Dung Troopers are ready to go to the Zoo with the cages opened.. That's what So-Be is gonna be like.. Good luck Black and Tan.. Be ready to defend yourself wen the sharks smell blood.

The vast majority of people posting on the FHP Page of LEO Affairs are either disgruntled former troopers or small town wannabe troopers from central and north Florida. Please don't get drawn into the BS that you are reading on here but rather judge by how many troopers you see crossing the causeways for off-duty jobs. I think what you will see is a very strong sign of solidarity. I have spoken with many others here in Troop E (Dade/Monroe) and I don't think you will see us working off-duty over on the Beach until the FOP resolves this with the commission.

01-31-2010, 06:42 PM
We all understand that money is tight and off-duties are scarce. All we need to do is hold out for a week and let this pass. There are plenty of construction jobs out there. We might have to pry Sweetwater from them, but there are plenty.

02-01-2010, 10:45 PM
We all understand that money is tight and off-duties are scarce. All we need to do is hold out for a week and let this pass. There are plenty of construction jobs out there. We might have to pry Sweetwater from them, but there are plenty.

Apparently the City of Miami went to Tallahassee and FHP has been ordered to work in Miami Beach just as they do with BCR in Daytona Beach. FHP is still figuring out if they will use local troopers or call them in from around the state. The rank and file of FHP are not happy with this because they are standing by their brothers in blue but cannot say no if it is part of an "on-duty" assignment. The problem here is that nobody will make the off-duty pay as Miami-Beach officers and FHP troopers are boycotting working on the Beach so the state's tax dollars will subsidize the cost. Where is the Miami Herald?