PDA

View Full Version : OUR PAO

01-25-2010, 01:58 AM
Is it just me or did anybody else catch the picture of our PAO in the Post after the shooting tragedy in Wellington. He was being interviewed wearing and old faded polo shirt that read D/S (he's a DETECTIVE) had a big gold chain on and was sporting a "fu man chu" beard. Is this the best our agancy can do? Isn't the job of the PAO to be professional in apperance and speak well? Our Detectives usually go to crime scenes in shirt and tie. Is it that much to ask that our Department spokesman wear the same and or least be clean shaven! Whenever I saw PP on the tube he always looked professional.

01-26-2010, 07:04 PM
Is it just me or did anybody else catch the picture of our PAO in the Post after the shooting tragedy in Wellington. He was being interviewed wearing and old faded polo shirt that read D/S (he's a DETECTIVE) had a big gold chain on and was sporting a "fu man chu" beard. Is this the best our agancy can do? Isn't the job of the PAO to be professional in apperance and speak well? Our Detectives usually go to crime scenes in shirt and tie. Is it that much to ask that our Department spokesman wear the same and or least be clean shaven! Whenever I saw PP on the tube he always looked professional.

Why do we still have this unit. One day training for every watch commander on PIO responsibilities and we can save the agency about $400,000 per year. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

01-26-2010, 10:19 PM
BUT HOW WOULD RIC AND FOG TAKE CARE OF THEIR FRIENDS AND POLITICAL LIABILITIES IF WE DEMANDED COMMON SENSE, ETHICS AND HONESTY?