PDA

View Full Version : Super Spies

01-24-2010, 02:48 PM
Is it true that you guys recently filed a class action law suit related to some hidden cameras? If so, can you post some of the details? We recently uncovered that there were hidden cameras being used against officers in the Internal Affairs interview rooms. Thanks.

01-25-2010, 05:24 PM
WASN'T RECENT...IT WAS BACK IN THE MIDLE TO LATE 90'S ....
CASE IS STILL POSSIBLY ACTIVE BUT BELIEVED THAT THE OFFICERS WON...

GET W LAWYER ...THINK LAST NAME IS CESSA OR SESSA..

BE CAREFUL BECAUSE IF THE CAMERAS WERE IN INTERNAL AFFAIRS THEREMIGHT BE SOME EXCEPTION BUT I'M SURE HE CAN ANSWER THOSE QUESTIONS.

01-30-2010, 08:44 PM
WASN'T RECENT...IT WAS BACK IN THE MIDLE TO LATE 90'S ....
CASE IS STILL POSSIBLY ACTIVE BUT BELIEVED THAT THE OFFICERS WON...

GET W LAWYER ...THINK LAST NAME IS CESSA OR SESSA..

BE CAREFUL BECAUSE IF THE CAMERAS WERE IN INTERNAL AFFAIRS THEREMIGHT BE SOME EXCEPTION BUT I'M SURE HE CAN ANSWER THOSE QUESTIONS.

THE OFFICERS WON THEIR CASE AND ARE JUST WAITING FOR A FEW MORE OFFICERS TO SIGN PAPERWORK SO THEY CAN GET THEIR MONEY...THE SPELLING OF THE LAWYERS LAST NAME IS SESSA

02-12-2010, 02:52 PM
Well Just watching you guys is funny , Sessa is not a lawyer he is a retired RB Police Officer he was part of the Curley crew and leads a bunch of bikers and is always getting his ass beat he is better known as (Big Bird) oh by the way at one time there were camera's hidden but as I remember it they were in the break room and planted there by (Gal-A-Goof) but they were exposed .

02-13-2010, 06:30 AM
BAD INFORMATION , BY ARE YOU STILL HEAR **** HEAD,STEVE SESSA IS THE ATTORNEY, AND THEY OWN THE LAW SUIT.

02-17-2010, 01:55 AM
BAD INFORMATION , BY ARE YOU STILL HEAR **** HEAD,STEVE SESSA IS THE ATTORNEY, AND THEY OWN THE LAW SUIT.

NOT ONLY THAT....BUT GALLIGAN WAS ONE OF MANY VICTIMS , NOTTHE ONE THAT PLANTED THEM..SO AS USUAL, "I AM STILL HERE CURLEY TOP", YOU ARE AN IDIOT AND WRONG

02-17-2010, 01:58 AM

NOT ONLY THAT....BUT GALLIGAN WAS ONE OF MANY VICTIMS , NOTTHE ONE THAT PLANTED THEM..SO AS USUAL, "I AM STILL HERE CURLEY TOP", YOU ARE AN IDIOT AND WRONG

This is to i am still here curley top, you are a moron..if you don't know the correct information, get off the site...all you want to do is to cause problems and chaous , i was here back then and it wasn't planted in the break room , it was in the line up room, so stop spreading your crap and lies ..we are all sick of it... sick of your crying, your bullsh*t. We didn't want you then and we don't want you now...

02-17-2010, 01:46 PM
This is to, I am still here **** Head and Guest, you 2 are the the all time high of jack ass you two walk around with your head up your butt's not even knowing what is going on I will admit my info was a little off I had forgotten about the attorney Sessa but we are not all as perfect as you two clowns but all my information is right on and you know it you two jack ass's can't even remember what time you are suppose to report for duty the only right thing you do is run off into Curley's office and try and get your points the definition of moron, look in the mirror and you will see morons at there best go out on the streets and ask the public about you 2, they laugh, hey you guys sharing Regina with Curley ?, or does he have you picking her kids up from school ? I have watched you 2 jerks on this site for weeks now and the 2 of you make jack ass's out of yourselves daily. Did I touch a nerve when I told you the truth about BIG Bird Sessa ? or was it Gal-A - Goof ? that hit the nerve I know for sure that Curley touches you 2 jerks. Now dumb and dumber go and let Curley know that you are in war that you won't win and see what he wants you to do. I think what I am going to do is start posting all the FBI interveiws that were done against Curley and his minions so that good law enforcment officers can see what a Cespool this ass wipe has created. :snicker: :evil:

02-17-2010, 04:10 PM
that"s the problem with you **** head you can"t get your story straight you make up lies. all your information is bullshit. your posting have no merit. but one thing is true, you still are a **** head.

02-18-2010, 02:21 AM
that"s the problem with you **** head you can"t get your story straight you make up lies. all your information is bullshit. your posting have no merit. but one thing is true, you still are a **** head.

You got that right. A **** head that needs to grow up!!! We support our agency 100 percent and we support dodson, schneider and toombs. We don't support cry babies and cowards such as yourself. Go type on another website. Better yet , go to the FBI Website and bother them. We don't care about any past bs ...we are the present department and we are looking forward to the future.

02-18-2010, 01:36 PM
To Jack Ass (1) and Jack Ass (2) better known as the 2 **** heads, Past present or future you 2 couldn't support a tooth pick let alone this agency past bull shit is what put us in this mess year after year and it is, and was 2 jerks just like you that destroyed this place not to mention the Jack ass that controls you ( Right Curley? ) why don't you and Curley Top go in the break room and try to figure out who I am :snicker: the truth is I know everything you jack ass's are doing and who you are. It's pretty bad when law enforcement from accross the counrty knows what a Cespool we are. Oh by the way dumb and dumber don't under estimate your enemies it will come back to haunt you :D . Oh heres one for you 2 from the FBI transcripts " David Harris is the least creditable wittness we have interveiwed" do you remember that one dimb and dumber? who knows what I will bring to the board tommorrow. :snicker:

02-18-2010, 04:20 PM
[quote="I AM Still Here Curley"]To Jack Ass (1) and Jack Ass (2) better known as the 2 **** heads, Past present or future you 2 couldn't support a tooth pick let alone this agency past bull shizzat is what put us in this mess year after year and it is, and was 2 jerks just like you that destroyed this place not to mention the Jack ass that controls you ( Right Curley? ) why don't you and Curley Top go in the break room and try to figure out who I am :snicker: the truth is I know everything you jack ass's are doing and who you are. It's pretty bad when law enforcement from accross the counrty knows what a Cespool we are. Oh by the way dumb and dumber don't under estimate your enemies it will come back to haunt you :D . Oh heres one for you 2 from the FBI transcripts " David Harris is the least creditable wittness we have interveiwed" do you remember that one dimb and dumber? who knows what I will bring to the board tommorrow. :snicker WOW THAT"S AMAZING, NOT, WHO CARES, NO ONE. GROW UP ****HEAD.

02-22-2010, 11:18 PM
Just STFU. You are all a bunch of dumbasses with suspect education. Curley top is KEWL 8) tho...

02-22-2010, 11:22 PM
[quote="To: All the ****heads and Jackasses"]Just STFU. You are all a bunch of dumbasses with suspect education. Curley top is KEWL 8) WOW THAT"S AMAZING, NOT, WHO CARES, NO ONE. GROW UP **** HEAD.

02-23-2010, 01:59 AM
[quote="To: All the stubborn person and Jackasses":2ci20tcx]Just STFU. You are all a bunch of dumbasses with suspect education. Curley top is KEWL 8) WOW THAT"S AMAZING, NOT, WHO CARES, NO ONE. GROW UP **** HEAD.[/quote:2ci20tcx]

STFU you puzzy azzzzed biotch. No one cares bout all your crying :devil: