PDA

View Full Version : WTF is going on?

01-22-2010, 01:43 PM
Ok just one question, someone please answer if possible.
Have the Guarracinos ruined some police careers at PPD?

01-22-2010, 02:57 PM
WHAT?????

01-22-2010, 02:59 PM
WHAT?????

I guess you dont have the answer

01-22-2010, 03:01 PM
I have not been at work , away at a school . What's going on with them now??

01-22-2010, 03:09 PM
Joe is being the coward he always was when the shit hit the fan, to save his ass he is throwing these guys under the bus. The Feds will see through his lies and fabrications just as the State Attorney's Office did on his BS arrests.

01-22-2010, 03:19 PM
Joe is being the coward he always was when the shizzat hit the fan, to save his ass he is throwing these guys under the bus. The Feds will see through his lies and fabrications just as the State Attorney's Office did on his BS arrests.

I hope so, for those three brother's sake... Good guys, good cops. So sad to see them get mixed in with that slime ball!
I hear there's more heads to roll at PPD for being involved with his BS housing business. I knew he was dirty, I knew his PC's were lies and fabrications. Hey Joe you have no more throw downs to save you now huh?
Thanks for continuing your BS here. you and your brother should share a cell together, dirtbag!

01-22-2010, 07:05 PM
Guess that is why Joe moved to Georgia recently, the heat was getting to hot, did not want to be arrested by his own dept., or maybe afraid of sitting in the County Jail awhile. Rumor has it he will be joining SR in fed prison for a long time. Could not happen to a better person, he has given us all a black eye once again.

01-22-2010, 10:59 PM
Joe is being the coward he always was when the shizzat hit the fan, to save his ass he is throwing these guys under the bus. The Feds will see through his lies and fabrications just as the State Attorney's Office did on his BS arrests.

I hope so, for those three brother's sake... Good guys, good cops. So sad to see them get mixed in with that slime ball!
I hear there's more heads to roll at PPD for being involved with his BS housing business. I knew he was dirty, I knew his PC's were lies and fabrications. Hey Joe you have no more throw downs to save you now huh?
Thanks for continuing your BS here. you and your brother should share a cell together, dirtbag!

Good guys, good cops who made their own adult decisions. They knew who and what he was when they made their choices.

01-23-2010, 03:13 AM

Good guys, good cops who made their own adult decisions. They knew who and what he was when they made their choices.

And my reply to you, as if it were me being accused.... PROVE IT!!!!! They get due process like the rest.....

01-23-2010, 03:45 AM
Exactly, I hear there are about 25 more officers here that did loans, and refinanced their homes through the same company. Just like everyone using the same CPA. Sounds like the broker and Attorney are going down on this case, and trying to take some good cops with them.( like Scott R. ) Apperently they have hundreds of cops and firefighters loans that were done the same way. These guys just bought multiple homes. Glad I Rent!!

01-23-2010, 04:04 AM
Incorporated by Claudia Dominguez, Joe Guaracino, Sarah Blyth, Happy Ending Massage & Tan Inc. is located at 1041 SW 92nd Ave Plantation, FL 33324. Happy Ending Massage & Tan Inc. was incorporated on Wednesday, February 23, 2005 in the State of FL and is currently not active. Joe Guaracino represents Happy Ending Massage & Tan Inc. as their registered agent.

01-23-2010, 05:05 AM
Now that's funny, Although that was a joke for a party I think I was at.
Hey G. M. isn't this guy who did all these bad loans your cousin ?

01-23-2010, 05:58 AM
The bottom line is that Joe and Dennis are pieces of shit. That asshole dragged his own mother into his shady bullshit. What does that tell ya?

01-23-2010, 02:34 PM

And who was the other wanna a be, sniffing up JG's arse when making all those bad arrest in SCU? hmmmm? I think he's still there...

01-23-2010, 04:55 PM
:lol: Yea seriously I don't know anything about this realestate thing but bad arrest?
How come no one he arrested ever made a complaint of throw downs, I read his IA file nothing like that in there. At least throw stones that are truth. He was a good cop at least the short time I wailed with him, I heard he spent 7 hours after his shift was over to hunt down a perp that robbed a Sgt'. Mom and did some serious damage to him when he grabbed him. I give him props for that! I hope all the cops involved come out ok.

01-23-2010, 06:53 PM
Joe should be going down for a long time. He used the system and burned many and should pay the price. He has a long history of mortage scam abuse as well as his "insurance" fraud business. Stay tuned !

01-23-2010, 07:13 PM
:lol: Yea seriously I don't know anything about this realestate thing but bad arrest?
How come no one he arrested ever made a complaint of throw downs, I read his IA file nothing like that in there. At least throw stones that are truth. He was a good cop at least the short time I wailed with him, I heard he spent 7 hours after his shift was over to hunt down a perp that robbed a Sgt'. Mom and did some serious damage to him when he grabbed him. I give him props for that! I hope all the cops involved come out ok.

Yeah I heard about that deed, and my question to that is, which one of us would not do that for one of our own? But that doesn't exonerate him in my opinion. But that legacy lived on in one unit, where certain procedures of investigation, detainment and ultimately arrest were clearly violated. Under the guise of keeping the thin blue line and protecting your own.
I don't understand how some revere him as some great cop. Its clear his moral compass and ethics were rotten and he had no business wearing a badge. Its shameful and disgraceful.

01-23-2010, 11:26 PM
Lets not get carried away by calling him a good cop. He got away with alot of crap. Give him all the props you want but I dont think you are one of the guys who are looking at losing everything because of that piece of crap. But I did hear he has found God.

01-24-2010, 11:19 PM
There was a time when certain people looked up to a certain officer as a go getter who had a good law enforcement skills. Some thought he had great people skills. What he had was BS skills that influenced so many to make decisions that will forever cast doupt on their personal intregrity. We knew it before he left, but now his true colors have come through for all to see. Very sad indeed!

01-25-2010, 12:14 AM
True True True on the compass reading.

Yeah I heard about that deed, and my question to that is, which one of us would not do that for one of our own? But that doesn't exonerate him in my opinion. But that legacy lived on in one unit, where certain procedures of investigation, detainment and ultimately arrest were clearly violated. Under the guise of keeping the thin blue line and protecting your own.
I don't understand how some revere him as some great cop. Its clear his moral compass and ethics were rotten and he had no business wearing a badge. Its shameful and disgraceful.

01-25-2010, 01:15 AM
Wow did this ever snowball on ya joey! Used to be that people didnt like you cause you made too many drug arrests, you remember the days of :
"joe violates rights...Whaa...Whaa... I suck and cant find dope...Whaa...he must be doing something illegal whaa..."

now the clown show is on here wishing you would go to prison. All of you PPD clowns need some Jesus in your lives, wishing another would go to jail when none of you even know the allegations? you guys have some hatred in your hearts that has nothing to do with Joe or Dennis.

And in a feat of irony this entire investigation started when a particularly spectacular plantation sworn employee (notice I didnt use the term cop) made a rumor mill phone call to FDLE with some BS. I point this out because last time I checked no one in Plantation has yet to be able to put a case together on this guy who you all are so willing to convict. So what does that say about all of you? Guy lives in your city, his business was in your city yet not one of you is walking around with the mother load case file. So either you're high school level children crying on the internet or you are some horrific cops.

What ever the case may be all of you need to start looking at yourselves and what drives you to rejoice when any other person is dragged through a situation like this.

01-25-2010, 12:07 PM
Wow did this ever snowball on ya joey! Used to be that people didnt like you cause you made too many drug arrests, you remember the days of :
"joe violates rights...Whaa...Whaa... I suck and cant find dope...Whaa...he must be doing something illegal whaa..."

now the clown show is on here wishing you would go to prison. All of you PPD clowns need some Jesus in your lives, wishing another would go to jail when none of you even know the allegations? you guys have some hatred in your hearts that has nothing to do with Joe or Dennis.

And in a feat of irony this entire investigation started when a particularly spectacular plantation sworn employee (notice I didnt use the term cop) made a rumor mill phone call to FDLE with some BS. I point this out because last time I checked no one in Plantation has yet to be able to put a case together on this guy who you all are so willing to convict. So what does that say about all of you? Guy lives in your city, his business was in your city yet not one of you is walking around with the mother load case file. So either you're high school level children crying on the internet or you are some horrific cops.

What ever the case may be all of you need to start looking at yourselves and what drives you to rejoice when any other person is dragged through a situation like this.

yeah thats why he skipped town. listen Joe or Lover of joe, its coming and he and his cronies are going down. all you sell outs licking his arse cause he was rolling in the $$$$, where are you now, bunch of hypocrites. dude, dope is so easy to find its like shooting fish in a barrel. sorry but lying on a pc for such small weight is pathetic. all in all im just glad he's gone..
so poster have a "heart" and keep your jesus! strange when people get their ass in a bind he suddenly becomes so important.

01-26-2010, 02:42 PM
? For the smart guy lying on a pc really? One question how come the defendants or defendants attorneys never claimed that in court, depo, or In an IA complaint. Pathetic !!! :D

01-26-2010, 06:32 PM
Public forum guys. All those 10-15's could possibly end up with charges dismissed based on what's written here.

01-26-2010, 07:10 PM
well that was quick! It was the very following post after mine that proved my point 100%.

He lies on PC's...? --> yet not a single complaint or accusation against him was ever made.

Dope is so easy to find...? Yet his numbers as a single officer trumped the pathetic lazy sacks in the VIN unit.. combined!

Bottom line is just like High School children you all have bought into the rumor mill and the idea that what you say and spread is done so without consequences. You are supposed to be above this but, you are not. You are pathetic and should feel shameful.
You this site for what it was intended to be used for. When the two Tampa PD detectives formed this sight it was not to give voices to those who want to bash others as they wallow in the glory of the rumor mill, nor was it to come online and refer to female cops as sluts (check your post history), or to bash your own union while exposing their negotiation tactics. This sight was formed because for generations cops were silenced by oppressive administrations that fed only favorable spin to the media and public. Cop had no voice in this country until just recently for fear of retaliation from their own department. With power comes responsibility ladies and gentleman, let at least pretend we are what we present.

01-26-2010, 08:24 PM
well that was quick! It was the very following post after mine that proved my point 100%.

He lies on PC's...? --> yet not a single complaint or accusation against him was ever made.

Dope is so easy to find...? Yet his numbers as a single officer trumped the pathetic lazy sacks in the VIN unit.. combined!

Bottom line is just like High School children you all have bought into the rumor mill and the idea that what you say and spread is done so without consequences. You are supposed to be above this but, you are not. You are pathetic and should feel shameful.
You this site for what it was intended to be used for. When the two Tampa PD detectives formed this sight it was not to give voices to those who want to bash others as they wallow in the glory of the rumor mill, nor was it to come online and refer to female cops as sluts (check your post history), or to bash your own union while exposing their negotiation tactics. This sight was formed because for generations cops were silenced by oppressive administrations that fed only favorable spin to the media and public. Cop had no voice in this country until just recently for fear of retaliation from their own department. With power comes responsibility ladies and gentleman, let at least pretend we are what we present.

Oh lets just follow your good advice, its for what ever you want to post. who the hell made you the posting czar? you dont like it? MOVE ON! to the next topic, otherwise plug it! and if your going to call out VIN, maybe you dont have all the facts know it all. why dont you just go over there and rattle off that rant to them. maybe there was some internal crap going on that was out of your understanding. Bottom line is that there's a creep that thought he was smarter than others and now he is in deep shizzat and he is taking down a few GOOD guys with him. Its like a (std) there legacy doesn't go away.

01-31-2010, 10:14 PM
I read envy on this post. JG made bulletproof arrests, most of his arrests took pleas.....Go look at the "Officer of the Month" awards......count how many times he's on there ....
Dont get your panties in a wad because you "call crack a potato chip" and choose to look the other way when a crime is occuring in front of you...... JG was a one man unit, he did more then VIN and SCU when he wanted. You clowns forget who taught him his skills and all he did..... Just because he was "real" and told you to F.O. if he did not like you did not make him a bad guy. He liked the narcotics thing, he was good at it...... We have people here that like certain things and good at it..... hummmmm Det. Scott was the fraud guru, Det. Capo is the VIN guru, Ofc. Mason is the DUI/DRE guru, Ofc Barth is the shoplift guru, I mean c'mon we have people that know certain things and choose to master them.....narcs arent hard, just you have to know how to do do it...... Its like someone else said, if he was so corrupt and breaking all these laws, how come the agency awarded him with so many Officer of the Month awards ?? why was no case ever put on him ?? What sucks is knowing that I work with a bunch of "get on the bandwagon" wannabe cops that choose to bash and condemn people when they have NO first hand knowledge.....

02-01-2010, 03:03 AM
Just spoke to one of the guys involved, The only request was to please stop posting rumors, and spreading b.s. As it is attracting the wrong attention!! The truth will come out and our brothers will return soon.

02-01-2010, 08:37 PM
I read envy on this post. JG made bulletproof arrests, most of his arrests took pleas.....Go look at the "Officer of the Month" awards......count how many times he's on there ....
Dont get your panties in a wad because you "call crack a potato chip" and choose to look the other way when a crime is occuring in front of you...... JG was a one man unit, he did more then VIN and SCU when he wanted. You clowns forget who taught him his skills and all he did..... Just because he was "real" and told you to F.O. if he did not like you did not make him a bad guy. He liked the narcotics thing, he was good at it...... We have people here that like certain things and good at it..... hummmmm Det. Scott was the fraud guru, Det. Capo is the VIN guru, Ofc. Mason is the DUI/DRE guru, Ofc Barth is the shoplift guru, I mean c'mon we have people that know certain things and choose to master them.....narcs arent hard, just you have to know how to do do it...... Its like someone else said, if he was so corrupt and breaking all these laws, how come the agency awarded him with so many Officer of the Month awards ?? why was no case ever put on him ?? What sucks is knowing that I work with a bunch of "get on the bandwagon" wannabe cops that choose to bash and condemn people when they have NO first hand knowledge.....

Are you done Joe? I have no sympathy for you, you brought this upon yourself, and your so called super cop status I guess is over. Slug

02-02-2010, 06:17 AM
From JG " I don't have the time to read the drama on that site, my family and freinds are going through hell at the expense of a corrupt lawyer and his companies. " Truth will surface and the bad guys will end up in prison."
He said pray for the familys and the officers being falsly accused. Anyone who used that company will have the same frauds on there loan documents. There were approximatly 10 other officers and many firefighters that have been victimized as well. If you find fraud come forward and stand up for your so called brothers."

I agree look at your loan documents if that company did your loan and try to help those guys clear there name. This was apperently the norm. Very Informative

02-02-2010, 02:58 PM
Wow!!!! Tru dat

02-04-2010, 03:12 AM
Typical Joe G, blame it on someone else. Don't be so naive TS.

02-04-2010, 12:59 PM
Wow!!!! Tru dat

tru dat? we speak English here.

02-11-2010, 02:27 AM
Joe G is a crook.

02-24-2010, 05:24 AM
I know him as a generous man, however I am curious what did he steal from you.

02-24-2010, 03:48 PM
Scott Rothstein was a generous man too.

03-08-2010, 09:02 PM
He got tips from cops throughout the county that werent liked enough to get into special county wide units or federal tasks forces because they knew how to work and didnt play well with the morons that run things in their ivory towers. Thats how he networked into good arrests of bad people. When he lost his job, he made money for his family. He talked too much and involved too many people. He was a good cop, he loves his family, and would take him as a backup if the shit hit the fan. When the mortgage crises broke and the banks that leant money to undocumented income earners decided after the fact that "they" were defrauded "they" begged the FBI to investigate. The FBI developed a task force to hunt down 100 of the top fraudsters, unfortunatley JG made the list. If he was number 101 this conversation wouldnt be happening.

03-09-2010, 02:13 PM
He got tips from cops throughout the county that werent liked enough to get into special county wide units or federal tasks forces because they knew how to work and didnt play well with the morons that run things in their ivory towers. Thats how he networked into good arrests of bad people. When he lost his job, he made money for his family. He talked too much and involved too many people. He was a good cop, he loves his family, and would take him as a backup if the shizzat hit the fan. When the mortgage crises broke and the banks that leant money to undocumented income earners decided after the fact that "they" were defrauded "they" begged the FBI to investigate. The FBI developed a task force to hunt down 100 of the top fraudsters, unfortunatley JG made the list. If he was number 101 this conversation wouldnt be happening.

This is the most self-serving piece of garbage probably ever posted on this site...and that says a lot. To suggest that he was a good cop simply because he didn't get along with the "morons that run things in their ivory towers" is absurd. Are you trying to invoke some kind of anti-administration sentiment to redirect the focus currently aimed at his bad behavior? Given the vast majority of great cops serving in our profession, how come the ones that embarass it always point the finger of blame somewhere else. The silent majority can easily see past this BS. The reason he is being investigated, and will most likely be indicted, is because he is (allegedly) a criminal.

03-09-2010, 11:07 PM
He got tips from cops throughout the county that werent liked enough to get into special county wide units or federal tasks forces because they knew how to work and didnt play well with the morons that run things in their ivory towers. Thats how he networked into good arrests of bad people. When he lost his job, he made money for his family. He talked too much and involved too many people. He was a good cop, he loves his family, and would take him as a backup if the shizzat hit the fan. When the mortgage crises broke and the banks that leant money to undocumented income earners decided after the fact that "they" were defrauded "they" begged the FBI to investigate. The FBI developed a task force to hunt down 100 of the top fraudsters, unfortunatley JG made the list. If he was number 101 this conversation wouldnt be happening.

This is the most self-serving piece of garbage probably ever posted on this site...and that says a lot. To suggest that he was a good cop simply because he didn't get along with the "morons that run things in their ivory towers" is absurd. Are you trying to invoke some kind of anti-administration sentiment to redirect the focus currently aimed at his bad behavior? Given the vast majority of great cops serving in our profession, how come the ones that embarass it always point the finger of blame somewhere else. The silent majority can easily see past this BS. The reason he is being investigated, and will most likely be indicted, is because he is (allegedly) a criminal.

Amen Brother!!!!
Why do people continue to protect both of these dirt bags?

03-10-2010, 03:45 AM
This is all very funny but none of it close to true. Anyone who knows what's really going on is not surprised all of these guys are on the same page and will be over soon.

But thanks for the comedy.

Even the guy sticking up for arrest, Really ? Super secret police Ofc As informants hmmm. Really?

I worked next to him for a year it was random stops, great interogative skills, and the ability to read people that I saw lead to many great arresst.

03-10-2010, 11:32 AM
This is all very funny but none of it close to true. Anyone who knows what's really going on is not surprised all of these guys are on the same page and will be over soon.

But thanks for the comedy.

Even the guy sticking up for arrest, Really ? Super secret police Ofc As informants hmmm. Really?

I worked next to him for a year it was random stops, great interogative skills, and the ability to read people that I saw lead to many great arresst.

here they come..JG's arse lickers!! hello ill be going to jail, but i was a great cop..

03-15-2010, 10:02 PM
It's funny that great arrets keep coming up considering the State Attorney's Office cringed whenever one of his arrests crossed their desks. But yiu people who have your heads stuck so far up his arse wouldnt know any of that would you.

Neither one of them were good cops. Their arrests were based on shady tactics, not good interrogative skills. Coincidentally they both got fired.

03-16-2010, 01:52 AM
It's funny that great arrets keep coming up considering the State Attorney's Office cringed whenever one of his arrests crossed their desks. But yiu people who have your heads stuck so far up his arse wouldnt know any of that would you.

Neither one of them were good cops. Their arrests were based on shady tactics, not good interrogative skills. Coincidentally they both got fired.

Someone who gets it! Wow.. I dont know, we're still here, we must be the lazy bad cops, not them no way.. Funny though, there gone! hmmm? why is that? Oh I know, it our fault, its a supervisors fault, no no wait it the cities fault...
Own up to your ways...do something right for a change

03-17-2010, 12:09 AM
Pathetic,

You guys never quit what about the current cops that are suspended. They are all good guys but there suspended they must be guilty right?

There's no support for these guys, no blogs saying let's fight back this is bs.

There are approximatly 15 other police officers including some brass that did loans through the same company. The same frauds apperently exsist on there loans. Now what Everyones guilty?

Stop with the drama over guessing about good arrest or good cops bad cops. Start supporting the guys that need your support.

03-17-2010, 10:35 AM
Pathetic,

You guys never quit what about the current cops that are suspended. They are all good guys but there suspended they must be guilty right?

There are approximatly 15 other police officers including some brass that did loans through the same company. The same frauds apperently exsist on there loans. Now what Everyones guilty?

Stop with the drama over guessing about good arrest or good cops bad cops. Start supporting the guys that need your support.

Numb NUTS!! this string has nothing to do with our other brothers!! ok so stop ur self serving rhetoric.. This is all about twiddle dee and twiddle dah!! DG and JG.. Thats it... what ever they touch soon turns to SHZZZAT!!!! and thats including lives.. dont try and change the subject or deflect attention off these two.. they are the problem.

03-18-2010, 05:44 PM
Pathetic,

Im sure our other brothers on suspension will be ok, and deserve their due process. Good luck to them.. The only thing that makes me smile is that a fat retired sgt will soon see jail time, bye bye! Hank!!!

03-19-2010, 09:36 PM
Who the hell is Hank?

Pathetic,

Im sure our other brothers on suspension will be ok, and deserve their due process. Good luck to them.. The only thing that makes me smile is that a fat retired sgt will soon see jail time, bye bye! Hank!!!

03-19-2010, 10:45 PM
Who the hell is Hank?

[quote=Guest]Pathetic,

Im sure our other brothers on suspension will be ok, and deserve their due process. Good luck to them.. The only thing that makes me smile is that a fat retired sgt will soon see jail time, bye bye! Hank!!![/quote:33vb7q5g]

LOL!!! the outsider :snicker:

08-15-2011, 03:53 AM
everyone does bad things every now and than. and yes i understand that joe may have done something wrong. but what you dont know is that he is a good family person. he loves his family more than anyone could ever see from the outside. he would do anything for them. he was a good cop. anyone that writes on this should not cast judgement on him...due to the fact that im pretty sure each and every person int his world has done something stupid in there lives that they are not proud of. as long as we try to fix it than nothing else should matter!

08-15-2011, 04:25 AM
everyone does bad things every now and than. and yes i understand that joe may have done something wrong. but what you dont know is that he is a good family person. he loves his family more than anyone could ever see from the outside. he would do anything for them. he was a good cop. anyone that writes on this should not cast judgement on him...due to the fact that im pretty sure each and every person int his world has done something stupid in there lives that they are not proud of. as long as we try to fix it than nothing else should matter!

Do you feel that way about everyone YOU arrest?

08-20-2011, 04:10 PM
There are obviously two people within the department who love the Guaracino's so much and it is getting a little sickening. Let's face it, JG and DG are dirtbags. We already know what kind of a wonderful family man Dennis is and Joe, I'm sure he loves his family, should have stayed out of the mortgage fraud business out of respect for his family. But then again look what he did to his friends. I hope they are convicted and sent to prison.

08-21-2011, 11:04 PM
I love the way you guys keep blaming the brothers for everything and at the same time try to justify your involvements. Well fellas theres more to come, all of you that were chummy with the G's are under the magnifying glass, so stop coming on this site and try to cleanse yourselves. Lots of overseas stuff is being looked at!

08-22-2011, 12:33 AM
low life scum bags keep talking about my familey on this ****ing website. grow a set of balls with out your badges and come to my ****ing house and say it to my face dont hide behind a computer. you all know where i live. and you know my phone number i dont give a shit if your a service aid all the way up to the dept cheif. stop talking about my familey and stop hiding behind your computer. just like i said it to all your faces in real life ill say it again you dont like me well **** you i dont like you either. all you have proven by talking on this web site is your a ***** with a key board. if you had the balls to say it to my face i would smack the shit out of you.(ill sign any wavier just to kick your ass) there are alot of good people at that police department . and it was an honor to work with you. but there are alot of assholes too and you know who you are. you sit on this website and think your big men. then if god forbid you do have the balls to say it to my face you hide behind your badges. i word grow the **** up, ask your wife, or girlfriends for your balls back and be a man. half of you couldnt be a good street cop if you tried.

08-22-2011, 12:45 AM
and one last thing dont blame us for staring this thing that you say ruined other officers lifes. lets be straight Cheif M and Dept chief E ****nuts and other admistrations started this whole investigation and then brought the goverment into there bullshit charges and pushed this case to ruin 4 of your follow officers lifes. put the blame where it should be. by the way i see the lauderhill cop and the fbi were back to regular work the next week. whats plantation doing with CM and DR riding a desk. the only good thing plantation pd did is promote HH to cheif. hopefully he can clean up the as^holes in the department that LM left behind. i can say that in my 10 years he was an honest person who didnt play little clicks like some of the others. cant wait till this is over and move out of this state

08-26-2011, 01:34 PM
and one last thing dont blame us for staring this thing that you say ruined other officers lifes. lets be straight Cheif M and Dept chief E ****nuts and other admistrations started this whole investigation and then brought the goverment into there bullshit charges and pushed this case to ruin 4 of your follow officers lifes. put the blame where it should be. by the way i see the lauderhill cop and the fbi were back to regular work the next week. whats plantation doing with CM and DR riding a desk. the only good thing plantation pd did is promote HH to cheif. hopefully he can clean up the as^holes in the department that LM left behind. i can say that in my 10 years he was an honest person who didnt play little clicks like some of the others. cant wait till this is over and move out of this state

Like we all know just as he writes these paragraphs, you guys were never the sharpest tools in the shed...

08-29-2011, 01:59 AM
low life scum bags keep talking about my familey on this ****ing website. grow a set of balls with out your badges and come to my ****ing house and say it to my face dont hide behind a computer. you all know where i live. and you know my phone number i dont give a shit if your a service aid all the way up to the dept cheif. stop talking about my familey and stop hiding behind your computer. just like i said it to all your faces in real life ill say it again you dont like me well **** you i dont like you either. all you have proven by talking on this web site is your a ***** with a key board. if you had the balls to say it to my face i would smack the shit out of you.(ill sign any wavier just to kick your ass) there are alot of good people at that police department . and it was an honor to work with you. but there are alot of assholes too and you know who you are. you sit on this website and think your big men. then if god forbid you do have the balls to say it to my face you hide behind your badges. i word grow the **** up, ask your wife, or girlfriends for your balls back and be a man. half of you couldnt be a good street cop if you tried.

....spoken like a true criminal who refuses to take responsibility for his own actions. Challanging cops who still have their jobs to your house to assault you. Genius.

10-06-2011, 05:01 AM
What an idiot you cant even spell. You really are dumb, a second grader could spell better than you. How you got through high school and life remains a mystery to me. No need to go to your house, the bank should take it from you soon :lol: .

11-26-2011, 12:18 AM
I guess they were pretty slick they apparently tricked a lot people or people who claim to be tricked or victimized,

11-29-2011, 11:03 PM
They were pretty slick, and bragged that they are smarter than everyone else. In the end, DG walks because of a hung jury, but he can never claim that he was acquited. Good luck trying to land any kind of decent job for the rest of your life. JG, after claiming innocence and certain vindication, pleads guilty and is about to go to federal prison for about the next 5 years. DG can try and blame everyone else, but he and his brother lied and cheated until it caught up with them. I genuinely feel badly for thier families, but as for them, they're getting off easy. I guess the next round of assault by the IRS and State Department of Revenue could be as difficult as the criminal trial.

By the way, DG still has a seperate state charge hanging over his head. Go to the broward clerk of the courts website for more info, but he will probably blame someone else, as he always does. He disgraced this profession, and it's probably a safe bet that one day he will end up in jail or prison.

12-01-2011, 12:43 AM
JG plead guilty and at the same time cut a deal to provide new info on a few "victims" that are still lingering.

03-03-2012, 09:19 PM
JG plead guilty and at the same time cut a deal to provide new info on a few "victims" that are still lingering.

Have fun with the others.. Day shift cheerleader, still support and love em? lol
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/ ... 7714.story (http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/crime/fl-plantation-joseph-guaracino-mortgage-20120302,0,267714.story)

03-05-2012, 12:30 AM
More people going down, hes gonna start talking soon! You know who you are.