PDA

View Full Version : 118th Recruit Class 100% pass certification

01-21-2010, 08:18 PM
Has anyone noticed the one recruit (near the middle to the left of center) shooting a bird in the photo on the FHP web site? Little shi*#ead. They should fire him right now.

01-21-2010, 10:18 PM
http://www.flhsmv.gov/fhp/PhotoGallery/2010/images/PG012110.jpg

Good call, what a jerko*f.

01-21-2010, 10:21 PM
I also notice the closeness of the instructors in the front row.

01-21-2010, 11:48 PM

JC apparently has what it takes (or what they want).

01-22-2010, 01:13 AM

Bwaaahaahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

01-22-2010, 02:05 AM
The recruit probably figured everbody would look at the obvious groping of JC's leg and not notice what he did.

01-22-2010, 02:36 AM
This is BS i hope someone wearing brass sees this. He should be kicked out for acting like a child. Is this who anyone would want backing them up? I'll admit to doing stupid things in pictures when I was in middle and high school. This kid really needs to grow up.

01-22-2010, 02:41 AM
Forget the one shooting the bird, what about the other two flashing the gang signs.

Looks like some hanky panky going on between the instructors as well, look at the female feeling up the black guy.

01-22-2010, 03:04 AM
Who is the instructor standing with the sun glasses hanging off his collar in the middle of his chest?

Just how unprofessional are these clowns at the academy?

They need to demote him, what a total disgrace he is to FHP.

01-22-2010, 03:08 AM
It will get even worse with staff/recruits when the pay cuts start after this legislative session.

01-22-2010, 03:22 AM
What's really terrifying: In a few months, that recruit will be someone's zone partner.

01-22-2010, 04:38 AM
Who is the instructor standing with the sun glasses hanging off his collar in the middle of his chest?

Just how unprofessional are these clowns at the academy?

They need to demote him, what a total disgrace he is to FHP.

Thanks Joe Citizen :roll:

01-22-2010, 07:15 AM
We need to do away with the academy and do like every other agency does and hire from the pool of already certified people. Think about how much money that would save. OOOOPs I forgot FHP would not have a constent stream of new recruits to replace all the troopers that leave each year, given the crap pay we have.

01-22-2010, 03:32 PM
Hang loose, the shocker, the middle finger........

This is a sobering far cry from the classes of 20+ years ago.

01-22-2010, 05:02 PM
Actually, the bald headed dude isn't giving the shocker. This is the shocker:

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/rio999/TheShocker.png

"The shocker, also known colloquially as "two in the pink, one in the stink,"[1][2] is a hand gesture with a sexual connotation. The ring finger and thumb are curled or bent down while the other fingers are extended. The index and middle fingers are kept together (touching) and the back of the hand faces outwards (away from the gesturer). The gesture refers to the act of inserting the index and middle fingers into a vagina and the little finger into the unwitting receiver's anus, hence the "shock"."

01-22-2010, 11:22 PM
I think that this photo is so unprofessional. Whether it is or isn't it's all about perception.

01-23-2010, 12:06 AM
It looks like an advertisement for eugenics.

01-23-2010, 12:07 AM
Considering that the picture is right after the recruits got sprayed with asr, I say it isn't so bad. And that isn't the middle finger and those arentgang signs. One is the hang loose and the other is the rock on sign. The middle finger is his pointer, zoom and you can tell.

Not a great picture, but being pepper sprayed doesn't help with the smiling factor.

01-23-2010, 01:05 PM
Yet again, immaturity prevails trolling this site. No doubt the negative post come from our finest, unfit, with bad work appraisals - grow up! Good Job 118th, you know how hard you worked for it. Welcome to LE!

01-23-2010, 01:37 PM
Agreed. Way to show how it's done! Let's see if the next class can hit the mark. Wonder how the other state agencies did?

01-23-2010, 09:24 PM
That's an older picture they used from when they got sprayed. There are people in that picture that are no longer with the class. That one recruit was not giving the middle finger, but it was his index finger.

To be fair, alot of them still look like they're feeling the effects of ASR in that pic.

01-24-2010, 06:04 AM
That's an older picture they used from when they got sprayed. There are people in that picture that are no longer with the class. That one recruit was not giving the middle finger, but it was his index finger.

To be fair, alot of them still look like they're feeling the effects of ASR in that pic.

Look two people to the LEFT of the big bald headed guy, that recruit does have his middle finger up.

01-24-2010, 06:05 AM
Is that Elmer Fudd? The bold headed white guy in the front on the left side? So they are hiring cartoon people now.

01-24-2010, 06:06 AM
Is that Elmer Fudd? The bold headed white guy in the front on the left side? So they are hiring cartoon people now.

Bold headed?

01-24-2010, 10:03 AM

Bold headed?

Yeah, I think it's synonymous with "hard headed." :mrgreen:

01-24-2010, 12:08 PM
It's obvious the recruits themselves are on here posting to defend themselves. Bottom line is the one shooting the bird needs some disciplinary action right now to get his attention.

01-24-2010, 03:01 PM
It's obvious the recruits themselves are on here posting to defend themselves. Bottom line is the one shooting the bird needs some disciplinary action right now to get his attention.

Relax. Looks like it's time for you to update your computer to get a clearer image. The recruit in question actually has the palm of his hand facing outward with his index finger pointed up, not his middle finger. I will not support the gang signs, but the finger is not what you see it as.

Hope this helps, and good luck hitting the field guys. We need all the help that we can get out here.

01-24-2010, 11:52 PM
To those who think the recruit is making an obscene gesture, please consider the context of the group photo. It was taken at the conclusion of the class being contaminated with pepper spray. Even in the photo posted here, you can clearly see that he has his palm turned toward the camera, not the customary method of shooting a bird. You can also see that the tip of his finger is flexed as if he was pressing the actuator valve on a can of pepper spray. This would have been the last hand position he saw immediately prior to being contaminated. The recruit is simulating spraying someone with an imaginary can of Sabre

Drive carefully, your safety is important to us...

02-03-2010, 12:56 AM
the guy that you guys think is giving the bird is holding up his index finger.

the red shirt with the glasses is Lt. Dan Hinton

idk wtf is up with sgt weaver and lt collins holding hands

this is the dumbest picture of them. they just got sprayed in this picture. Hinton got sprayed too not on purpose that is why he does not have his sunglasses on correct.

this is a result of the crappy photographer they have at the academy. he is a retard great choice of pictures retard!!!

02-03-2010, 02:36 AM

:snicker: :snicker: :snicker: LMAO

02-06-2010, 06:02 PM

Lets just get them on the road and see what they are worth. See how much hangin loose they do. They may need the shocker to get them to pull their heads out of the dark place. Better be ready guys, the real world is harder.