PDA

View Full Version : You WILL be NEXT come 2012

01-20-2010, 05:14 PM
I think the sheriff needs only to look at the state of Massachusetts to see what happens when people are "fed up" with idiots that are in way over their heads, and are not doing anything to better the people that elected them.

01-20-2010, 08:56 PM
:devil: :snicker:

01-21-2010, 10:15 PM
Just like the Obama Whitehouse is falling apart at the seams, so will the moron administration. Does anyone else see the similarity in these two individuals? Both talk the talk but for sure can't walk the walk.

01-21-2010, 11:31 PM
Name one thing that he has done that has hindered you in doing your job.

01-22-2010, 02:58 AM

Howabout dragging the moral of this department to the LOWEST it has EVER been for starters? Howabout all the LIES he and his girlfriend craig spread just to get elected calling the people working in the jail just short of murderers? Howabout promising a decent wage and that he could provide raises and a starting salary of 35G a year? Has this hindered me from doing my job? No, I will continue to do my job, it just sux having to work for a clueless LIAR that has no business being sheriff.

01-22-2010, 03:09 AM

Howabout dragging the moral of this department to the LOWEST it has EVER been for starters? Howabout all the LIES he and his girlfriend craig spread just to get elected calling the people working in the jail just short of murderers? Howabout promising a decent wage and that he could provide raises and a starting salary of 35G a year? Has this hindered me from doing my job? No, I will continue to do my job, it just sux having to work for a clueless LIAR that has no business being sheriff.
The public feels exactly the same way you do. He is still patting himself on the back about the billings case .He is to busy doing P.R. work and he is clueless. :snicker:

Keanna Dirksey
01-22-2010, 03:18 AM
The public feels exactly the same way you do. He is still patting himself on the back about the billings case .He is to busy doing P.R. work and he is clueless. :snicker:
Lord, since when is the word guest spelled with a q? :snicker:

01-22-2010, 03:26 AM
:devil: Since i wanted spelled that .

01-22-2010, 03:33 AM
[quote=quest]The public feels exactly the same way you do. He is still patting himself on the back about the billings case .He is to busy doing P.R. work and he is clueless. :snicker:
:devil: .[/quote:3l9erk9d]