PDA

View Full Version : Future Hitchiker (YEE-HAW)

shutdown
01-20-2010, 03:40 PM
Well men , just heard from a reliable source at the capital that we are in for it again this year. Our good people that we have voted in are discussing paycuts, layoffs, retirement reductions and cuts on our health care due to the state's :( budget for all state law enforcement. Guess we should be thankful for our jobs right now. Be nice to a trucker today, you might be hitching a ride with one to the scale house when they take our cars and gas! Better yet, you might be working cleaning one of there yards when this is all said and done.

01-21-2010, 06:43 AM
We need to merge with other State agencies. At least, merge with FHP. We would be stronger united against the idiots in Tally.

01-22-2010, 01:05 AM
FHP lost 200 positions last year so your idea does not make sense!

01-22-2010, 04:53 AM

My point exactly....FHP,DOT, or any other State agency would be stronger if united. Right now too many agencies fighting each other for the small amount of resources the idiots in tally provide.

01-23-2010, 02:37 PM

My point exactly....FHP,DOT, or any other State agency would be stronger if united. Right now too many agencies fighting each other for the small amount of resources the idiots in tally provide.
I concur.

01-27-2010, 10:35 PM

SILENCE

The evils Sheriffs will never allow that to happen, you mortal fool!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: