PDA

View Full Version : Disappointed in the Sheriff

01-18-2010, 12:09 AM
will someone please tell me why the Sheriff was not present at Captain Reed's funeral today? I recall an email going out from Captain Maurer about how the Sheriff wanted to see a lot of us going up there to pay our respects. Especially since the whole mess started in our county.

Well the Sheriff did not even have the common decency to show up to pay his respects to the brave young Captain who gave all. It sickens me.

At least Captain Maurer was there. Say what you want about him---but at least Maurer had the decency to show up.

Sheriff---you are a disappointment.

01-18-2010, 04:21 PM
I agree. No class.

01-18-2010, 07:13 PM
No different than him not speaking at Scott Bierwiler's funeral. He is spineless! He only cares about himself.

01-18-2010, 08:05 PM
He's got class too bad it's all low class. I don't know about anyone else but I'm tired of the DO AS I SAY, NOT AS I DO mentality of the sheriff.

01-18-2010, 10:13 PM
HEY "A SAD DAY", How long has it been since you've seen Mike Mauer? He is no longer a Captain. He's been promoted to Major then to Chief. I see you're actively involved in current events.

01-18-2010, 11:14 PM
Bureau Chief Michael Maurer is his title. Even though I don't want to see him as sheriff, he is a nice guy. I agree that it would be more of the same if he were sheriff. Too many Nugent secrets and all, you know?

01-19-2010, 02:28 AM
HEY "A SAD DAY", How long has it been since you've seen Mike Mauer? He is no longer a Captain. He's been promoted to Major then to Chief. I see you're actively involved in current events.

Hey bro-- good point. I made a mistake when i called him captain---my bad. I guess I was just too ticked off at the sheriff to notice my error.

OH BY THE WAY---since you are calling attention to honest mistakes---take a look at your quote i posted above. You spell his name as "Mauer" but it is spelled MAURER. Ooops?
FYI bro---if you are going to try to punk someone out just because they used the wrong title in a bs forum, you need to make sure you get the spelling of MAURER'S name correctly.

I feel better now. Are we still friends?????????

01-19-2010, 03:28 AM
Proud LEO wrote
"HEY "A SAD DAY", How long has it been since you've seen Mike Mauer? He is no longer a Captain. He's been promoted to Major then to Chief. I see you're actively involved in current events.
Proud LEO"
I don't know about Proud LEO, but I hear Klapka could use a friend ! :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

01-19-2010, 07:44 PM
I don't know about Proud LEO, but I hear Klapka could use a friend ! :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:
Bwahahahahahaha yea he could. :mrgreen:

01-20-2010, 12:57 PM
Who cares if he didnt go all that matters is that a large amount of us went and paid our respects to the Dixie Co. Capt. who was trying to help capture a maniac that was from our county. If you want to know why the boss didnt go why dont you ask him.

01-21-2010, 01:44 PM
You just realized that out now?where have you been?his skin should be dragging on the floor

01-23-2010, 02:14 AM
A bunch of anonymous blog posters calling someone spineless. You guys are pathetic - get over yourselves.

01-23-2010, 06:11 AM
ha ha look at you not leaving your name...tough blogger I say lol

01-24-2010, 05:22 PM
Artist: Montgomery Gentry
Song: What Do Ya Think About That
Album: Some People Change
Montgomery Gentry Sheet Music
Montgomery Gentry CDs

What Do Ya Think About That

I heard it through the grapevine
My new neighbor don't like my big red barn
A '47 Ford, bullet holes in the door
Broke down motor in the front yard ha
I got half a mind to paint a plywood sign
And nail it up on a notty pine tree
Saying I was here first
This is my piece of dirt
your rambling don't rattle me

Some people care about what other people think
Worry about what they say
Let a little gossip
Coming from a loose lip ruin a perfect day
Say, blah, blah, blah, just a jacking their jaws
Got a letta roll off-a my back
I don't give a dern what other people think
What do ya think about that

I wear what I want to, overalls work boots
Crank my music up loud
Like to sling a little mud in my four wheel drive
Trek it all into town

Shot a little eight ball down at the pool hall
Drink a beer with my friends
Now don't judge me and I won't judge you
Cause we all get judged in the end

Let a little gossip
Got a letta roll offa my back

Let a little gossip
Got a letta roll offa my back

Say, I don't give a damn what other people think

If you don't like the Sheriff or the agency then hit the ROAD JACK ( that another song too ) :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

01-25-2010, 03:40 AM
I've got a little song for you. It's called "Suds in a bucket". Now why don't you use it to scrub the brown stain off your nose ! :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

01-25-2010, 11:23 PM
I've got a little song for you. It's called "Suds in a bucket". Now why don't you use it to scrub the brown stain off your nose ! :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:
It'll take more than suds in a bucket to get all that brown off his nose. LOL.

:snicker: :snicker:

01-27-2010, 02:04 AM
[quote="Guest"]Bureau Chief Michael Maurer is his title. Even though I don't want to see him as sheriff, he is a nice guy. I agree that it would be more of the same if he were sheriff. Too many Nugent secrets and all, you know?[/quote

He is a nice guy!! Nice guys go to visit one of their own in the hospital not to see what they can do for him, his wife and kids in a time of need, but to FIRE him. Does the name Carlo Daleo ring a bell? Maurer sold himself to the devil (Nugent) along with Powers... Enjoy your promotions

01-27-2010, 02:29 AM
That hurt!!!

01-27-2010, 02:37 AM
You know what they say... TRUTH HURTS