PDA

View Full Version : FHP application process.......

01-16-2010, 02:14 AM
I was just wondering has you're application process gotten even slower than it has been. I applied approximatley four months ago and have not heard a response at all. I am an active Florida LEO with approximately 2 years experiance working for a local agency. I applied because I enjoy traffic more than any other aspect of the job. Believe it or not, I will actually be taking a pay raise if hired with FHP. The City I work for has taken almost all of our benifits away. Anyway, I have heard nothing from Tallahassee as far as the PAT test or anything. Have they stopped hiring? I thought you guys were short handed. Any comments would be appreciated. Thanks...

01-16-2010, 03:29 AM
no matter how bad it is where you're at, stay. it's even worse at FHP. Read some previous posts.... There's a reason why hundreds of people complain about the same things.

:cop:

01-16-2010, 01:27 PM
The big thing is, your city will take care of you once the economy stabilizes, whereas the state won't. That is why Troopers from 1-20 years make the same pay and newly promoted Cpls. and Sgts. make more than the people that have been in grade for years and years. When the state was flush with money during the housing explosion we got shit and that is all we will ever get my friend.