PDA

View Full Version : Coates was finally removed from Troop F

01-16-2010, 12:25 AM
Major Coates left and never realized that he wasn't a respected leader. He reprimanded his captains and even the poor secretaries before running out the door. We had hoped for a real leader and not a bully. No one has seen any changes and he was rarely here and often on vacation during the holidays.

Bon voyage Munchin Man. You'll enjoy intimidating the recruits!

01-16-2010, 01:01 AM
I knew he was gone before he even got to Troop F. His dictatorship style of leading just isn't compatible with South Florida. He was more suited for the pike and N. Fla where he could be surrounded by "yes men" and hat wearers instead of people who would question his logic.

01-16-2010, 02:46 AM
Time to bring in someone from outside of Troop F who has some common sense. There is no one within Troop F holding the rank of Captain that meets the common sense requirement.

01-16-2010, 12:23 PM
Time to bring in someone from outside of Troop F who has some common sense. There is no one within Troop F holding the rank of Captain that meets the common sense requirement.

I concur.

01-17-2010, 12:04 AM
Major Coates left and never realized that he wasn't a respected leader. He reprimanded his captains and even the poor secretaries before running out the door. We had hoped for a real leader and not a bully. No one has seen any changes and he was rarely here and often on vacation during the holidays.

Bon voyage Munchin Man. You'll enjoy intimidating the recruits!

His disciplinary actions were overturned in every case where the employee questioned his recommendation and judgment. It's what happens when you use emotion and power to make decisions. The Major was not supported in his action against Captain Baumann and he could never put it behind him. Those traits are not that of a even a mediocre leader.

01-17-2010, 12:07 AM
Knight tried to get rid of Coates but he went over his head as any great leader would...(sarcasm), right Electra? Coates never met a man that was shorter than him AND that he didn't like.

01-18-2010, 04:37 PM
Where did he went,hope not back to Troop G

01-18-2010, 07:55 PM
Where did he went,hope not back to Troop G

"Where did he went?" Please tell me you really don't talk like you write.

01-21-2010, 06:33 AM
I had an opportunity to meet this major not long ago while attending a function. It truly is sad to see someone that feels they are somewhat better than the rest because of rank on the patrol.

01-21-2010, 06:42 AM
I had an opportunity to meet this major not long ago while attending a function. It truly is sad to see someone that feels they are somewhat better than the rest because of rank on the patrol. :|

01-21-2010, 06:45 PM
Coates failed at 2 different assignments as troop commander and now they put him at the academy because the recruits HAVE to respect him and do what he says without any questions. That's the only way he will ever get any respect. What a munchkin joke he is.

01-21-2010, 11:51 PM
Coates failed at 2 different assignments as troop commander and now they put him at the academy because the recruits HAVE to respect him and do what he says without any questions. That's the only way he will ever get any respect. What a munchkin joke he is.

This agency is going down the tubes....EVERYONE in Tallahassee/GHQ/Academy are misfits that were put where they are because they screwed up somewhere else. When is Big Momma gonna figure this out and do something about it?

01-22-2010, 07:00 PM
harry is gone from F troop! yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

01-24-2010, 10:33 PM

This agency is going down the tubes....EVERYONE in Tallahassee/GHQ/Academy are misfits that were put where they are because they screwed up somewhere else. When is Big Momma gonna figure this out and do something about it?

I'd have to disagree with you, not everyone at the Academy is a misfit!!

01-25-2010, 01:25 AM

I'd have to disagree with you, not everyone at the Academy is a misfit!!

What ever you say Dan Hinton, you are after all a legend in your own mind.

02-07-2010, 05:44 PM

Don't forget the communications centers and start with Ft. Myers. :oops: