PDA

View Full Version : Obama New Haitain Immigration Policy

01-15-2010, 10:37 PM
President Obama has change the United States immigration policy on illegal Haitian immigrants allowing them to stay in the US...

01-16-2010, 01:54 AM
Only as TPS!!

01-19-2010, 02:39 AM
VOODOO BACKFIRED IN HAITI AND SO WILL THIS TPS. WE DO NOT NEED MORE FINANCIAL HARDSHIPS THERE ARE NOT ENOUGH JOBS FOR AMERICANS LET ALONE HAITIANS NOW. REALISTICALLY THIS WILL NEED TO BE RESOLVED BY HAITIANS NOT THE USA

01-19-2010, 02:53 AM
[/b]quote="Guest"]President Obama has change the United States immigration policy on illegal Haitian immigrants allowing them to stay in the US...[/quote]

I think everyone in south america and haiti should have the same right cubans have!

01-19-2010, 03:06 AM
[/b]
WE HAVE ENOUGH ALREADY OVER 12 MILLION UNDOCUMENTED INDIOS ALSO KNOWN AS CENTRAL AMERICANS WHO COME HERE ILLEGALLY HAVE KIDS AND WE PAY FOR IT THIS IS WHY WE HAVE ALL THE ISSUES AND AS LAW ENFORCEMENT WE SEE THE MAJORITY OF THE TRAFFIC VIOLATORS IN COURT AND JAILS ARE INDIOS

01-19-2010, 03:10 AM
CUBANS CAME HERE IN THE 60'S, 70'S AND 80'S AND BUILT THE MIAMI WE SEE TODAY, THE ELDORADO FURNITURE FAMILY, SEDANOS FAMILY, NAVARRO, LEON MEDICAL CENTER FAMILY AND SO ONE. THIS IS THE ONE HISPANIC RACE THAT HAS REALLY MADE A DIFFERENCE. BUT WE DON'T NEED ANYMORE OF ANYONE TO RAIN ON OUR PARADE AND MAKE A DENT IN OUR FINANCIAL TURMOIL :P

01-19-2010, 07:21 PM
[/b]
WE HAVE ENOUGH ALREADY OVER 12 MILLION UNDOCUMENTED INDIOS ALSO KNOWN AS CENTRAL AMERICANS WHO COME HERE ILLEGALLY HAVE KIDS AND WE PAY FOR IT THIS IS WHY WE HAVE ALL THE ISSUES AND AS LAW ENFORCEMENT WE SEE THE MAJORITY OF THE TRAFFIC VIOLATORS IN COURT AND JAILS ARE INDIOS

You ignorant tool, this land was home to indians before a genocide was commited and long before a raft helped you reach key biscayne. I wont touch the cocaine cowboys that built south florida, but in those days you and your family were treated the same way you treat south americans and haitians. The only thing you possess is ignorance. Your history only goes as far as the day Versailles was built. Your not superior to others based on a chain of cafeterias or furniture stores. Knowledge is individual not specific to race.

01-19-2010, 08:07 PM
[/b]

You ignorant tool, this land was home to indians before a genocide was commited and long before a raft helped you reach key biscayne. I wont touch the cocaine cowboys that built south florida, but in those days you and your family were treated the same way you treat south americans and haitians. The only thing you possess is ignorance. Your history only goes as far as the day Versailles was built. Your not superior to others based on a chain of cafeterias or furniture stores. Knowledge is individual not specific to race.

FIRST OF ALL no need to call anyone ignorant, I am an american with italian family background and we have seen how hard Cubans have made this city, just like when italians arrived at Ellis Island in NY. We worked hard and did not make a point to become a financial burden on anyone like the central americans and haitians have made of our city. Take a hard look at what they have done and brought to the table poverty and child birth, take a tripe to the Dept of Children and Family and you will see the majority of the beggars are that. So open your eyes and not your empty wallets.

01-19-2010, 10:28 PM
[/b]

I think the Cubans should have the same rights that south americans and haitians have,send them BACK!!!

01-19-2010, 11:35 PM
[/b]

I think the Cubans should have the same rights that south americans and haitians have,send them BACK!!!
CUBANS have no democracy in Cuba the other folks you mentioned do have democracy, but want to come here and we as tax payers support them.

01-20-2010, 12:10 AM
CUBANS CAME HERE IN THE 60'S, 70'S AND 80'S AND BUILT THE MIAMI WE SEE TODAY, THE ELDORADO FURNITURE FAMILY, SEDANOS FAMILY, NAVARRO, LEON MEDICAL CENTER FAMILY AND SO ONE. THIS IS THE ONE HISPANIC RACE THAT HAS REALLY MADE A DIFFERENCE. BUT WE DON'T NEED ANYMORE OF ANYONE TO RAIN ON OUR PARADE AND MAKE A DENT IN OUR FINANCIAL TURMOIL :P
Are you kidding? These businesses mean nothing to no one. Miami is a dump!

01-20-2010, 12:24 AM
Are you kidding? These businesses mean nothing to no one. Miami is a dump!
JEALOUSY WILL GIVE YOU AN ULCER. FYI NON-BUSINESS BLOGGER MOST NICE AFLUENT HOMES DECORATE WITH EL DORADO FURNITURE, THEIR ELDERLY GO TO LEON MEDICAL CENTER AND SHOP AND NAVARRO AND SEDANO WHICH HELPS OUR MIAMI MORE THAT YOU EVER WILL
BE NICE COŅO AND SAY THANK YOU CUBANOS

01-20-2010, 03:26 AM
[/b]

CUBANS have no democracy in Cuba the other folks you mentioned do have democracy, but want to come here and we as tax payers support them.

If they had stayed in Cuba and fight for their democracy,rather than float to south florida with their tail between their legs and live off the tax payers,then they will have democracy.

01-20-2010, 03:35 AM
GO back and keep on blogging on the Herald and all the other bloggs you are on 24 hours a day. You are well known and you are not a LEO.

01-20-2010, 03:57 AM
GO back and keep on blogging on the Herald and all the other bloggs you are on 24 hours a day. You are well known and you are not a LEO.
REALLY YOU ARE A PSYCHIC, I DO NOT READ OR GO ON THE HERALD LEO IS THE MAX

01-20-2010, 03:59 AM
[/b]

If they had stayed in Cuba and fight for their democracy,rather than float to south florida with their tail between their legs and live off the tax payers,then they will have democracy.
WHY MUST YOU BE SO ANTI-CUBAN REMEMBER OUR CHIEF OF POLICE AND POLITICIANS ARE CUBANS LIKE IT OR NOT

01-20-2010, 04:04 AM
CUBANS ARE NOT A BIG BURDEN AS CENTRAL AMERICANS AND THEIR TON OF KIDS THEY COME HERE TO HAVE EVEN IF THEY ARE ILLEGAL, AND NOW WE HAVE HAITIANS GETTING TPS WHEN THERE IS NO WORK FOR AMERICANS AND OTHER LEGAL AND DECENT RESIDENTS

01-25-2010, 09:36 PM
CUBANS ARE NOT A BIG BURDEN AS CENTRAL AMERICANS AND THEIR TON OF KIDS THEY COME HERE TO HAVE EVEN IF THEY ARE ILLEGAL, AND NOW WE HAVE HAITIANS GETTING TPS WHEN THERE IS NO WORK FOR AMERICANS AND OTHER LEGAL AND DECENT RESIDENTS

What does that have to do with Obama's new immigration policy?

01-25-2010, 11:19 PM

What does that have to do with Obama's new immigration policy?

Is he saying that your only decent if you own a cafeteria or furniture store and live in hialeah? if it were up to him he would commit genocide on south americans and hatians.

02-18-2010, 03:15 AM
It was better before the cubans got here. And Leon Medical is the reason we pay so much in medical insurance. They are a rip off.

02-19-2010, 03:42 AM
It was better before the cubans got here. And Leon Medical is the reason we pay so much in medical insurance. They are a rip off.
well you can always got to jackson, and cubans built miami like it or not no matter how they did it, cause as you can see on the news most of the residents of haiti are kids why do these women have so many kids just like the central americans just look at that honduran lady with 5 kids tha lost her mobile home to some fire and her husband gets deported then if you are here illegal dont have kids they should all be deported. I am a american indian and understand how hard my ancestors worked and never became a financial burden like these inconsiderates.No more immigrants period.