PDA

View Full Version : Sgt Velasco and Commander Sanchez are out of control

01-15-2010, 03:19 AM
WHY IS IT THAT SGT VELASCO IS TELLING US TO DO A WATCH ORDER EVERY THIRTY MINUTES IF I DON'T HAVE AN ARREST? THATS ILLEGAL. DON'T WORRY, YOU'LL HAVE THEM. AND, COMMANDER SANCHEZ (THE STAT MAN). I HOPE YOU TRY TO WRITE ME UP BECAUSE OF LOW ARRESTS. YOU'RE A TOTAL A$$ AND WE WILL UNITE AND COME AFTER YOU. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

01-15-2010, 03:59 AM
Ok don't make arrest. But now your complaining that they make you do one (1) watch order every 30 mins.. Why don't you just stay a little busy doing work and responding to calls that way you don't have to document a watch order on your work sheet every 30 mins. Maybe you should just stop wasting your time the entire shift at the gas station on the Blvd and 10 st. What a loser you are!

01-15-2010, 05:11 AM
Congrats Velasco, you made LEO affairs! Who the hell is this guy? I never heard of him before.

01-16-2010, 06:12 AM
That's because you just got here kid...

01-17-2010, 08:11 PM
WHY IS IT THAT SGT VELASCO IS TELLING US TO DO A WATCH ORDER EVERY THIRTY MINUTES IF I DON'T HAVE AN ARREST? THATS ILLEGAL. DON'T WORRY, YOU'LL HAVE THEM. AND, COMMANDER SANCHEZ (THE STAT MAN). I HOPE YOU TRY TO WRITE ME UP BECAUSE OF LOW ARRESTS. YOU'RE A TOTAL A$$ AND WE WILL UNITE AND COME AFTER YOU. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

You are very lucky we have Civil Service. In any other Dept. you would have been tossed out on your ass for being the useless **** that you are. Just do you ****ing job you lazy **** and stop crying. :evil: :evil:

01-17-2010, 09:49 PM
I been here 15yrs and dont know this Velasvco guy either and it's true,Cmdr sanchez thinks we are in Cuba!

01-17-2010, 10:04 PM
David is becoming the new Alphonso. What a disgrace.

01-18-2010, 12:42 AM

That's understandable, Sanchez and Empty were buds in the south end. Cmdr. Guppy learned all the tricks from Alphonso. Sounds like someone needs to complain to the major because the commanders are supposed to respect the officers. Sanchez is just pissed because he got transferred from Little Havana.

01-18-2010, 05:30 PM

That's understandable, Sanchez and Empty were buds in the south end. Cmdr. Guppy learned all the tricks from Alphonso. Sounds like someone needs to complain to the major because the commanders are supposed to respect the officers. Sanchez is just pissed because he got transferred from Little Havana.

....and this era of good feeling...How shall a commander, a lieutenant, or a sergeant deal with a slug? whoops....there are none around here. The only bad ones are those who have to get strict on those who cannot follow orders.......Bad bad commander!!!

What a bunch of complaining malcontnents

01-19-2010, 12:51 AM
Alfonso please stay off this board with your hateful remarks.

01-25-2010, 02:11 PM

Sanchez isn't pissed! He just has a job to do and so does Velasco. The problem is that not all but most cops that work in Downtown go there specifically to do nothing. i.e., Zeros! And like some cops in this place they can't just come to work and do their jobs. They must whine, ***** and complain every chance that they get. How about appreciating this job a little more.......Most of you have nothing but a high school diploma or GED, which equals a bus driver for LEON MEDICAL CENTER.
So leave guppy and Velasco alone and just do what your told. Do your job to the best of your ability and stop *****ing, *****ezz!

01-25-2010, 07:28 PM
I worked for Sanchez in L.H, hardworking guy and fair to the troops. The last post maybe right we have to many zeros trying to hide somewhere and when the spot light finds them they play the victim. Downtown needs a PST and back to basics police work.

01-25-2010, 08:39 PM
Sanchez is the same as Alfonso and have no clue on civil rights.
Guppy,didn't you get the memo? No more abuse,New chief in town so get your dogs off the troops. Velasco,wasn't he the guy who worked in backgrounds and Records? Now he is a super sgt.wow!

01-26-2010, 01:25 AM
BLOGGER BEATS GUY HIT RIGHT ON, LEAVE SANCHEZ ALONE HE IS A VERY NICE PERSON AND DOES NOT DESERVE TO BE BAD MOUTHER LIKE THIS AS A RESIDENT AND BUSINESS OWNER HE HAS ALWAYS TAKEN TIME, SO PEOPLE BE NICE AND GET TO WORK THAT'S WHAT WE PAY YOU FOR.

01-26-2010, 04:08 AM
Sanchez isn't pissed! He just has a job to do and so does Velasco. The problem is that not all but most cops that work in Downtown go there specifically to do nothing. i.e., Zeros! And like some cops in this place they can't just come to work and do their jobs. They must whine, ***** and complain every chance that they get. How about appreciating this job a little more.......Most of you have nothing but a high school diploma or GED, which equals a bus driver for LEON MEDICAL CENTER.
So leave guppy and Velasco alone and just do what your told. Do your job to the best of your ability and stop *****ing, *****ezz![/quote]

I couldn't agree more with the above quote. I work for Cmdr. Sanchez and i am not trying to kiss his but, but sincerally speaking its about time someone comes to Downtown and recognizes that there are officers that are useless and are not team players, changes need to occur . Starting with all the so called super senior officers in Downtown Beats that claim to have done this and that but in reality they haven't done sh1t, senior sgt. always scamming and always lost, cant blame his so called super senior officers you must lead by example and example he doesnt set. Now not all of the senior guys in Downtown Beats scam, there are three that work and the rest are garbage (you know who u are). So we welcome Cmdr. Sanchez and Lt. Gomez to Downtown and we hope they get rid off all the useless so called super senior beat officers.................................

01-28-2010, 02:17 PM
Super contento mas que satisfecho, me siento bien. Si haces tu trabajo nunca tendras problema. Aqui se viene a trabajar y laborar. Cuando llenamos las aplicaciones de pincha sabiamos que el trabajo del policia es responder llamadas, arrestar y dar tickets. Por lo tanto no se quejen que de seguro que no solo en la policia en general pero en Down Town la tenemos mejor que en muchos otros lugares. No importa quien sea tu nuevo jefe, con respeto y voluntad seras respetado y tu calidad de persona nunca dira de que hablar. Somos nosotros los que hacemos la diferencia y debemos de apoyarnos y ayudarnos para que nuestros alrededores sean mucho mejor para todos nosotros. Mejorar nuestra calidad de trabajo para que el area donde trabajamos sea mejor deberia de ser la prioridad de todos. Yo en mi corto tiempo aqui he tenido la oportunidad de trabajar en multiples areas de la ciudad y para mi todas han sido formidables y ahora que estoy en el Down Town tambien me siento super contento, debemos de ser un poco mas agradecidos porque lo unico que se nos pide es que hagamops nuestro trabajo. Con respecto a los derechos civiles de algunos criminales recalcitrantes que se esconden debajo de la sombrilla de ser desamparados de la vida les dire que hay quienes no merecen tener nada, pues la vida les quito todo porque dios es sabio. Yo estoy aqui junto con aquellos que desean hacer la diferencia para asegurarnos de que se haga la diferencia. No todos queremos lo mismo pero muchos si queremos hacer lo correcto y lo correcto es venir a cumplir con nuestro trabajo. Yo solo pido respeto para todos, hermandad y deseo de hacer lo correcto para que nuestras calles sean libradas del crimen y del abuso en contra de las victimas del crimen que es nuestro deber proteger.

01-28-2010, 09:23 PM
Super contento mas que satisfecho, me siento bien. Si haces tu trabajo nunca tendras problema. Aqui se viene a trabajar y laborar. Cuando llenamos las aplicaciones de pincha sabiamos que el trabajo del policia es responder llamadas, arrestar y dar tickets. Por lo tanto no se quejen que de seguro que no solo en la policia en general pero en Down Town la tenemos mejor que en muchos otros lugares. No importa quien sea tu nuevo jefe, con respeto y voluntad seras respetado y tu calidad de persona nunca dira de que hablar. Somos nosotros los que hacemos la diferencia y debemos de apoyarnos y ayudarnos para que nuestros alrededores sean mucho mejor para todos nosotros. Mejorar nuestra calidad de trabajo para que el area donde trabajamos sea mejor deberia de ser la prioridad de todos. Yo en mi corto tiempo aqui he tenido la oportunidad de trabajar en multiples areas de la ciudad y para mi todas han sido formidables y ahora que estoy en el Down Town CLICK HERE TO INFECT YOUR COMPUTER WITH A VIRUS me siento super contento, debemos de ser un poco mas agradecidos porque lo unico que se nos pide es que hagamops nuestro trabajo. Con respecto a los derechos civiles de algunos criminales recalcitrantes que se esconden debajo de la sombrilla de ser desamparados de la vida les dire que hay quienes no merecen tener nada, pues la vida les quito todo porque dios es sabio. Yo estoy aqui junto con aquellos que desean hacer la diferencia para asegurarnos de que se haga la diferencia. No todos queremos lo mismo pero muchos si queremos hacer lo correcto y lo correcto es venir a cumplir con nuestro trabajo. Yo solo pido respeto para todos, hermandad y deseo de hacer lo correcto para que nuestras calles sean libradas del crimen y del abuso en contra de las victimas del crimen que es nuestro deber proteger.
TIMBA YOU ARE 100% CORRECT, ERES EL CABALLO, AS A LONGTIME RESIDENT, BUSINESS OWNER I AGREE WITH YOU, I THOUGHT WOMEN WERE CHISMOSAS PERO SOME OF THESE HERE ARE TREMENDO PAQUETE, DAVID SANCHEZ AND SGT V ARE DOING THEIR JOB CLEANING UP EITHER SHAPE UP OR SHIP OUT, YOU ALL WERE GLAD TIMONEY AND FRANK LEFT AHORA JODENSE

01-28-2010, 10:56 PM
Timba,whatever you guys are saying might sound right to Hispanics but we don't need another Fidel in Downtown so take your Commander and the Sgt. back to Little Havana,thank you!

01-29-2010, 04:25 AM
Sanchez, didnt get the memo about the new admin not being about the numbers. Thats all he was talking about at the downtown op, numbers.

01-29-2010, 05:26 AM
Timba,whatever you guys are saying might sound right to Hispanics but we don't need another Fidel in Downtown so take your Commander and the Sgt. back to Little Havana,thank you!
Please show some respect well you have Fidel in Politics and pillsbury dough boy and friend, you all wanted jt and ff out of the picture, now get to work thats what we taxpayers pay for . :shock:

01-29-2010, 12:00 PM
Comd.Sanchez better change his tune and treat us with respect and the people too or the Chief will demote him like the rest. He is an Alfonso and Socrow all in one! We dont need their kind anymore. The Sarg needs help too.

01-29-2010, 12:17 PM
Comd.Sanchez better change his tune and treat us with respect and the people too or the Chief will demote him like the rest. He is an Alfonso and Socrow all in one! We dont need their kind anymore. The Sarg needs help too.

What a bunch of useless, spineless, whining pusses! If you like to putz around all day and not do s--t, then find a new f--king job. You are a complaining P.O.S. and if that is the direction this place is going, then stop the f--king bus and let me off.

You arseholes would complain that the sun rises in the east. Give it a mother f--king rest. sanchez is a hell of a good cop and commander. He treats people with respect.. Perhaps he does not care for slugs...so look in the mirror. and the best thing about him is that he ain't into this horse s--t politcs which seems to have run amok.

Worry about the useless, lazy, do nothing cop....because that is your 3-15...unless ofcourse he or she shows delayed on an '11"

01-29-2010, 01:02 PM

What a bunch of useless, spineless, whining pusses! If you like to putz around all day and not do s--t, then find a new f--king job. You are a complaining P.O.S. and if that is the direction this place is going, then stop the f--king bus and let me off.

You arseholes would complain that the sun rises in the east. Give it a mother f--king rest. sanchez is a hell of a good cop and commander. He treats people with respect.. Perhaps he does not care for slugs...so look in the mirror. and the best thing about him is that he ain't into this horse s--t politcs which seems to have run amok.

Worry about the useless, lazy, do nothing cop....because that is your 3-15...unless ofcourse he or she shows delayed on an '11"

Thank you....Finally the voice of reason

01-29-2010, 10:04 PM

No thank you. We're happy with the way things are now. Guppy's just trying to make a bunch of useless lazy slugs do something that they should have been doing all along, A LITTLE WORK!

01-30-2010, 12:37 AM
HAGA BIEN NO MIRE A QUIEN, IN OTHER WORDS DO GOOD NO MATTER WHO, TIME TO LEARN TO ALL GET A LONG AS A LONG TIME RESIDENT AND BUSINESS OWNER OF LITTLE HAVANA SINCE 1970 TIMES HAVE CHANGED AND SO HAS THE MPD. PLEASE TRY TO ALL GET ALONG AND RESPECT ONE ANOTHER I USE TO WORK FOR DEA AND WE ALL GOT ALONG WELL AND TRIED TO WORK THINGS OUT WITHOUT INSULTING A SUPERVISOR OR OTHER CO WORKER, SO PLEASE TRY TO RESPECT EACH OTHER EVEN MY DOG LOVES MPD OFFICERS.