PDA

View Full Version : qualification

01-11-2010, 08:33 PM
Anybody know when we will have qualification again. I'd like to qualify with my Glock so I can carry it as a backup on duty without violating department policy.

01-15-2010, 01:17 PM
don't ask bull he will yell at you!

01-16-2010, 04:13 AM
Bull has the communication skills of a def mute. The training division needs to be relocated to the road. We need trainers who care and have patience not yell and scream.

01-17-2010, 03:24 AM
He yells due to frustration becase he has to deal with idiots on a daily basis; not on the road but within the department.

01-17-2010, 06:55 PM
i'll drink to that!

01-19-2010, 07:52 AM
Bull has the communication skills of a def mute. The training division needs to be relocated to the road. We need trainers who care and have patience not yell and scream.
TO ALL THE HATERS AND WANNA-BE HATERS:
Bull has been the one forward-thinking person in this Dept and brought us into the 21st century with tactics, weapons, etc. Stop being ignorant and be thankful we have someone in Training like him to help. Act like a mature, professional Police Officer. If you have a point of interest, share it with him. Stop by to say hi. And stop being so damn sensative. He's a complete 180 from Tony and be thankful. No more Mini-14's, different ammo, etc. That was all Bull pulling for a change for all of us and he hasn't stopped since Tony's been gone. So cut him slack, act like a human, most of all do you job. Speaking of doing your job.... look at your stats, the ones we used to keep; arrest, tickets, reports..where do you measure up?

01-19-2010, 10:05 PM
TO ALL THE HATERS AND WANNA-BE HATERS:
Bull has been the one forward-thinking person in this Dept and brought us into the 21st century with tactics, weapons, etc. Stop being ignorant and be thankful we have someone in Training like him to help. Act like a mature, professional Police Officer. If you have a point of interest, share it with him. Stop by to say hi. And stop being so darn sensative. He's a complete 180 from Tony and be thankful. No more Mini-14's, different ammo, etc. That was all Bull pulling for a change for all of us and he hasn't stopped since Tony's been gone. So cut him slack, act like a human, most of all do you job. Speaking of doing your job.... look at your stats, the ones we used to keep; arrest, tickets, reports..where do you measure up?

Seriously good post Mr. Michael Scarn. For anyone who thinks Chris has not been an asset to the training division (and/or for our police department) is a moron. Sure, he grunts and yells, but that's the way he is. Deal with it.

01-21-2010, 11:16 AM
Stop making excuses for Chris!!! He is an ego driven, hard headed person who has no communication skills. The previous poster who boasted about his knowledge; let me inform you of something. His knowledge is from books and schools not from Police work. Chris spent his career writing tickets not Police work. Get your head out of you assssssssss!!!! Chris is Tony on ROIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

01-21-2010, 11:41 AM
Thank-you for your comment "Pam" aka Michael scarn.

01-22-2010, 04:30 AM
Report this postReply with quote Re: qualification
by AREYOUKIDDING on 01/21/10 07:16:40

Stop making excuses for Chris!!! He is an ego driven, hard headed person who has no communication skills. The previous poster who boasted about his knowledge; let me inform you of something. His knowledge is from books and schools not from Police work. Chris spent his career writing tickets not Police work. Get your head out of you assssssssss!!!! Chris is Tony on ROIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!AREYOUKIDDING
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

by michael scarn on 01/21/10 07:41:56

Thank-you for your comment "Pam" aka Michael scarn.

You (both) are ignorant. My original post speaks for itself and therefore will not be reiterated. As for the latter, get your own user name, as I am the real Secret Agent, Michael Scarn.

01-22-2010, 05:09 AM
You have NOTHING to back your ignorant, mean-sprited statements up with. Take Michael Scarn's advice: don't be an idiot.

Bears, beets, Battlestar Gallactica

01-22-2010, 11:21 AM
Pam stay off of this board and for that matter stay off of Bull.

01-22-2010, 05:02 PM
It's not Pam. Keep trying or shut up. Or next time I sleep with your mother, I'll tell her how much of a jerk you grew up to be.

01-22-2010, 07:23 PM
by AREYOUKIDDING on 01/21/10 07:16:40

Stop making excuses for Chris!!! He is an ego driven, hard headed person who has no communication skills. The previous poster who boasted about his knowledge; let me inform you of something. His knowledge is from books and schools not from Police work. Chris spent his career writing tickets not Police work. Get your head out of you assssssssss!!!! Chris is Tony on ROIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really, his knowledge is from books AND schools! :oops: You are so right, what kind of crap is that.

Wow, taking a page from Michael Scott's business lecture really paid off for you. You truly are an ignorant moron.

01-22-2010, 11:28 PM
It's apparent that the AREYOUKIDDING poster is trying to stir the pot---for what ever reason. If he doesn't like Chris, he/she is entiltled to their opinion. However, most of the department must know that Chris has (literally) broken his back training us and wants us all to be ready for the fight on the street. AREYOUKIDDING must think the training he/she has obtained from Chris and/or the training department has been crap. A quick question for AREYOUKIDDING: did you think the active shooter training last year in the school was effective or a waste of time? and....what would YOU suggest? Please respond with an intelligent answer. Thank you.

01-23-2010, 03:35 AM
I am taking Flanigan hunting after work. Not long ago we were sexual competitors. I used to hate, hate, hate him. I studied him to figure out why I hated him so much. But that blossomed into a very real friendship, as these things often do....

01-23-2010, 06:09 AM
I thought the Active Shooter training was excellent last year. The funny thing is that you guys complain about so much when a bunch of people continue to do embarrassing things in training. AND THEN THEY COMPLAIN ABOUT IT. I heard one sgt shot the ceiling when he heard a bang. LOL. FINGER on the trigger ??????? or scared ?I didnt witness that one but I sure would have liked to. In my class, someone couldnt get the handcuffs on the bad guy because they were shaking from being so scared. In another scenario the same person dropped their gun on the floor when trying to handcuff the bad guy with their gun in hand. "ARE YOU KIDDING ME" should be the title of that thread. If training (or in that case the SET team) continues to make it as "real life" as possible, then shut up ! I could only imagine what went on in the other classess but I had omore than enough to talk about in mine alone. If you have ideas, tell them because they are willing to listen. When they put out requests for new ideas for in house, I throw my two cents in there, but I think they come up with some good stuff. Things have changed over the years and I dont know why Beroldi ended up as a topic, but he does work hard. He really does care whether we are doing the right thing out there and staying safe. Funny thing is, you mutha @%#$%@$ will come up with something to complain about (OR SOMEONE) every other week. Im a bit confused as to why people are shitting on Chris when he does 95 percent of the work in there.

01-23-2010, 07:30 AM
Thanks again Pam for your comments!

01-27-2010, 11:23 AM
In reference to my earlier statement, I stand by it. A training Officer needs to be approachable and have better then average communication skills. A training Officer's passion and knowledge does little good if he or she can not effectively communicate the lesson. Grunting, screaming and acting miserable does not equal effective comunication.

I rest my case!!! I am sure Pam and Fred don't agree and that's to be expected, they have a vested interest in Bull.

01-29-2010, 09:10 PM
The training department has improved since a certain corporal from the old school has been at the academy. The only real energy in that division comes from Chris, not the other guy who can only seem to send out emails about the FTO Program but who has done nothing to improve it in fifteen years. Everyone can have a bad day and seem a little rough around the edges, you shouldn't take that personally. If you can't handle that go work at Walmart. You can tell the differnce in the training officers we have by their performance. One you never see until in-house training once a year, the other one works hours that benefit the guys on the road so they can receive training. There is no comparison. Chris has a passion to train and actively participates in making the training division better.

02-01-2010, 03:21 AM
by guest123456 on 01/27/10 07:23:29

In reference to my earlier statement, I stand by it. A training Officer needs to be approachable and have better then average communication skills. A training Officer's passion and knowledge does little good if he or she can not effectively communicate the lesson. Grunting, screaming and acting miserable does not equal effective comunication.

I rest my case!!! I am sure Pam and Fred don't agree and that's to be expected, they have a vested interest in Bull.

Super, you stand by your ignorant statement. Chris is approachable and is extremely intelligent with his communication skills exceeding most of the Departent. The fact that he picks and chooses when he speaks and to whom, doesn mean he lacks the skill. Maybe he doesn't like you. Since your comfortable to name Pam and Fred, name yourself. Chris may grunt at times, but he certainly doesn't scream. So you're interjecting your low self-esteem and LYING when you are describing your complaint. If it's that bad have you sat down with him like a mature adult Officer and asked about his so-called attitude problem? Again, your whole "Fred/Pam have a vested interest" comment is completely ignorant, and barely enough for your immature brain to come up with to slander two more people. Now there's 3 people you have a problem with. You probably have a problem with Fozzy the bear because, as you would put it, " He thnks he's so funny, telling all those jokes, and saying, waca-waca-waca. Time to look in the mirror Mr. Tamlind.

Chris, Fred, Pam, you stay classy. As for the bozo proud of his paranoid/sensitive statements, identify yourself, who knows, maybe we can help you. You never know when one of these people may save your life....Then again, maybe one of us won't.

longrod
02-07-2010, 03:18 PM
I have never listened to a bunch of fa-gots whine like this before. First you are going to take the only guy in the history of creek to make something happen, beside going from brown uniforms to blue, and rip on him. If you are that thin skinned and cant handle a trainer who is grumpy sometimes and doesnt kiss your ass and hold you like babies god help us. Im sure the ****s on here have never asked Chris for anything before. Let me tell you that guy will go out of his way for you just ask and see. I guess pussies want a guy that walks around " hey guy how are you!!? everything good are you ok?" as he strokes your hair and smiles...Of all the turds that infect this place you would pick him to complain about..unreal..

PS whoever BO is stop with the stupid "ill drink to that" joke. Its so F---ing annoying and not funny anymore. That problem is gone and swept away...Bo STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

02-09-2010, 11:25 PM
I won't drink to that!

02-10-2010, 02:02 AM
I won't drink to that!

Sound's like a KV comment.

The "vested interest comment" hmmmm lets see. DC....go figure.

As for the trashing comments on Chris...if these people have this much to say about someone, it's because they are HATERS!!!! Hating life because Chris is actually respected in our agency. He has actually done something with training and people including administration actually listen to what he has to say. Not like the so called two seconds of fame/Deputy Chief of a two man department from 30 years ago.

Get over it! NOW, I WILL DRINK TO THAT...

02-10-2010, 01:02 PM
I'll drink to that!

02-23-2010, 04:36 PM
Bull is a walking pile of excrement!!