PDA

View Full Version : www.pbsocorruption.com

01-10-2010, 03:53 AM
It's a revolution!

www.pbsocorruption.com

See you there!

01-10-2010, 06:51 AM
Actually, I changed the name to www.pbsotalk.com - I didn't want the name to have a negative connotation. While it is completely uncensored (no one will be deleting posts to help out 'ol Ric or the FOG) and there is no server domain IP address logging (there is a sophisticated firewall to catch hackers and other intrusion, but that only logs at the firewall, not what people post), I want people to post all things, good and bad. Yes, there is plenty to air out, but after some thought, I want people, happy and pissed, to come and enjoy the community. Disclaimer - This site, in no way, is associated with the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office. If it was, that fattie Col. might just crap his pants. Take a look! http://www.pbsotalk.com

01-10-2010, 06:52 AM
Oh yeah... read the intro page http://www.pbsotalk.com/intro.htm

Michael Bianchi
01-11-2010, 08:33 PM
The site looks very cheesy and indicates that it is a free trial version of some sort. Looks more like something you get free with an AOL subscription. The “PBSO Corruption” site is up but the “PBSO Talk” site doesn’t even work, must be the masterful firewall and high tech IP Address protection.

A very lame attempt at a very bad idea…………………..

01-11-2010, 11:57 PM
The site looks very cheesy and indicates that it is a free trial version of some sort. Looks more like something you get free with an AOL subscription. The “PBSO Corruption” site is up but the “PBSO Talk” site doesn’t even work, must be the masterful firewall and high tech IP Address protection.

Hey, how's it hangin'? I'm Doctor Angus and I have a PhD in Cheesy!

Is fire grilled steak good?

The Angus diet isn't about losing anything. It's about finding. Finding joy; finding pleeeeeeesure.

It's so beefy, bacony, and cheesy, you'll have to sit to enjoy it!!!! Tear down the walls between you and the Angus!

It's a green life to the good life!

01-12-2010, 09:37 PM

It probably is, and definitely not as nice looking as this site, but you can speak your mind and not worried about getting your posts erased if you offend the admin or moderators.

01-12-2010, 09:47 PM
FYI - The forum platform LEO Affairs is built on is also opensource... If you look at the bottom, it's pHpBB - you can get it free here:

http://www.phpbb.com/downloads/

So, if PHPBB looks nicer, why would any other be used? Because the other one is built using .net - a programming language that can run on any server and uses SQL and not MySQL. What this means is a more secure database that is more managable by someone with a physical server, and not a server sitting in some internet hosting site somewhere that will release IP addresses without a fight.

I know LEO Affairs is very private in that respect, but after seeing what in censored... it makes me wonder just who has access to my IP address. Frankly, I don't trust a moderator who seems to work on behalf of the PBSO administration to safeguard my IP address.

Michael Bianchi
01-12-2010, 10:46 PM
No matter what the media is, there must be some accountability. Even though I believe that many posts on LEO Affairs should be deleted, at least there are some restrictions. Since I draw so many comments and responses, I will not post on the alternative site.

Besides, I post with my name, and don’t like the “Generics”, why would I post on a site where the Generics roam free?

01-13-2010, 04:25 PM
Spread the lies? I spread the truth that you don't want to hear...

01-13-2010, 09:22 PM
Mike,

I am starting to come around, so let's debate this like adults. What is it that you think are lies? You tell me and provide facts.
Let's debate what we have facts currently.
A. Ric does not want to let an independent agency look into the spending habits of PBSO (behavior of the officers is not in the scope of the review).
B. Ric keeps the worst of the worst employed here.The Ric got elected, he made it so people could no longer have an allotment from your check sent to the FOP. Seems like it's the PBA or nothing and there is some awfully shading things happening there.

The list goes on and on... let's debate these issues. You break down arguments A, B and C and provide proof what has been said here is a lie.

01-14-2010, 01:51 AM
Immediately, I know that the Sheriff had nothing to do with the FOP dues being removed from payroll deduction. That is part of the contract and was negotiated for fraternal FOP dues only. When the FOP changed it to include legal representation, it became a violation of the contract and the PBA demanded the FOP dues be stopped by payroll deduction.

01-14-2010, 01:56 AM
Ha ha... that's the best you have? What about the other points?

Michael Bianchi
01-14-2010, 03:08 PM
A. I agree with the Sheriff. Internally we have enough investigative divisions with far more experienced to handle an investigation. As for executive staff, we don’t need the additional oversight since FDLE has an Executive Investigative Division as does the FBI. A look at the recent investigations at Riviera Beach illustrates that. Remember, it’s the “Office of the Sheriff”. The Sheriff’s Office doesn’t own anything. Palm Beach County owns our building, our cars and everything else we use. So land deals and zoning changes are not within the responsibilities of our agency.
B. Retention of certain employees. I can’t talk about something that I don’t have personal knowledge of. These people you named are either under investigation or have had an investigation completed into their individual actions. I personally feel that certain offenses or breeches of conduct are complicated and many different factors come into play. The issue of On-Duty or Off-Duty are significant differences. In the past ten years, the courts have issued opinions which limit the intrusion into our personal lives, thus, limiting the depth and grasp of discipline related to actions which occur Off-Duty. That being said, I may not always totally agree with a particular action, but I also understand that I don’t have the complete facts so I respect the decision. This isn’t any different than second guessing a Deputy’s actions during a particular event while carrying out daily responsibilities and calls-for-service. I don’t jump to conclusions as fast as I did 15 years ago. I’ve learned that the agency is not in existence to serve every one of my personal needs and things will not always go my way. I focus on the larger picture and how I am very proud of the agency I work for and the people I work with.
C. FOP Dues and the payroll deduction ended shortly after the Sgt Keith Burns saga. The PBA filed a suit which insisted that they had the exclusive right to payroll deduction since PBA handles the collective bargaining. FOP Lodge 50 had the option to keep the payroll deduction, but the FOP would have had to end all member representation and would be permitted to operate as a Social Organization only. This was unacceptable to FOP Lodge 50 so the FOP decided it was better to give up the payroll deduction rather than leave their members hanging out to dry. Sheriff Bradshaw had nothing to do with this. This was a union issue and was between the PBA and the FOP. Sheriff Bradshaw is one of the few Sheriffs in Florida who respectfully embraces the union. So many other Sheriffs in Florida have fought FOP and PBA to the point of retaliation and intimidation, while our Sheriff is more than happy to sit down and negotiate contracts which protect employee rights and allow us to continue to provide for our families.

01-14-2010, 04:04 PM
So when all is figured out, complaint by complaint, none are valid.Even if only some are not Rics purview,and you now know it, where are the apologies from the accusers?

This is typical 'much ado about nothing', and libeling a man that is actually protecting us.
GO AWAY, you crybaby complainers, or cough up facts, not innuendos.

01-16-2010, 12:16 AM
Bianchi you can kiss A** right through the sheriff's large intestine and up into his small one than call Six Toes up there with ya. Maybe he will hire that goof ball back and you and him can try to run PBSO like ya do that motorcycle gang. You are an IDIOT and a JOKE. You don't get it that you are making an A** out of yourself on here daily. PATHETIC!

01-16-2010, 01:36 AM
Bianchi you can kiss A** right through the sheriff's large intestine and up into his small one than call Six Toes up there with ya. Maybe he will hire that goof ball back and you and him can try to run PBSO like ya do that motorcycle gang. You are an IDIOT and a JOKE. You don't get it that you are making an A** out of yourself on here daily. PATHETIC!

Go screw yourself, turd

01-17-2010, 02:12 AM
That's okay - You already trying to screw us all.

01-18-2010, 01:09 PM
This corruption post is quite immature, and in fact no corruption has been exposed.

Ray Charles sang a song many years ago, which would be a great anthem for the crybabies here: " NOW IT"S CRYING TIME AGAIN".

Disgusting how COPS can be so much like gossiping washerwomen, it ain't pretty, but I guess that there are always a few rotten apples.

Man up, grow up!