PDA

View Full Version : Change

01-10-2010, 01:23 AM
you wanted it...now don't complain about it....

01-10-2010, 03:17 PM
Rumor has it Lt. Angie will be reassigned because not only did he politic against the sheriff while in SID but he also politicked and backdoored the former chief of LBS causting him his position.

Most people dont know the facts of that day but those who do know just why an agreement was reached and who the cowards really are!

01-10-2010, 03:21 PM
Rumor has it Lt. Angie will be reassigned because not only did he politic against the sheriff while in SID but he also politicked and backdoored the former chief of LBS causting him his position.

Most people dont know the facts of that day but those who do know just why an agreement was reached and who the cowards really are!

Angie may have done things but he didnt cost SG his job. SG did that all by himself!

01-10-2010, 03:33 PM
Angelo attacked SG every chance he got to the city and SG never knew what was happening as he doesn't speak the language, get it?

01-10-2010, 03:42 PM
Is Comming on Monday. :devil: :evil: :cop:

01-10-2010, 03:58 PM
Angelo attacked SG every chance he got to the city and SG never knew what was happening as he doesn't speak the language, get it?

As a friend af Angie I understand his frustration, but his bitterness and anger are getting all of us.

01-10-2010, 06:48 PM

And the deterioration continues.

01-10-2010, 07:23 PM

And the deterioration continues.

I hope the Sheriff isn't actually promoting or moving the people that the word is out about. He has some people in that mix who bad mouth and throw any obstacles they can in the Sheriff's way. Some should have been terminated already. Some deserve and have earned their alleged new positions..but we will see.
SG has done nothing for years and brags about it while playing golf every day.
Chief JH from CC - excellent for any position in this agency. He's the only Pompano guy who has integrity and has the respect of everyone around him.
LD - well, that could go sour, I don't yet have an opinion on that