PDA

View Full Version : TROOPER ROBINSON

01-09-2010, 01:12 AM
WHATS WRONG WITH THIS IDIOT HAS HE LOST HIS MIND? STOP CUSSING AT EVERYONE YOU JACKASS! YOU ALSO NEED BIGGER SHIRTS AND PANTS AND MAYBE A GYM MEMBER SHIP. WHAY ARE YOU SUCH A JACKASS! NO ITS NOT A BLACK THING YOU ARE AN ASS WIPE!

01-09-2010, 02:04 PM
Are you upset because he wrote you a ticket? Suck it up.

01-09-2010, 05:24 PM
Another loser who got a ticket and wants to "call out" the trooper on a forum. I see it on other state police/highway patrol forums from other states, too. Pathetic. Trooper Robinson, good job. If you figure out whom the weasel is that started this post, just feel free to put HIS 10-43 on here so we can introduce ourselves to him in a professional capacity. It will suck to be him....

01-09-2010, 05:25 PM
Another loser who got a ticket and wants to "call out" the trooper on a forum. I see it on other state police/highway patrol forums from other states, too. Pathetic. Trooper Robinson, good job. If you figure out whom the weasel is that started this post, just feel free to put HIS 10-43 on here so we can introduce ourselves to him in a professional capacity. It will suck to be him....

wow one weasel to another?

01-09-2010, 05:35 PM

Not a weasel at all, or a hypocrite for that matter, Poteet. If I got a ticket, I wouldn't be sobbing like a b*tch in prison (like you) and pouring my life story out on the web. Trooper Robinson, find this weasel's info and put it out here, like he has the peanuts to put your name out here.

01-10-2010, 01:34 AM
[quote="So Fla Trooper":g90agur4]Another loser who got a ticket and wants to "call out" the trooper on a forum. I see it on other state police/highway patrol forums from other states, too. Pathetic. Trooper Robinson, good job. If you figure out whom the weasel is that started this post, just feel free to put HIS 10-43 on here so we can introduce ourselves to him in a professional capacity. It will suck to be him....

Not a weasel at all, or a hypocrite for that matter, Poteet. If I got a ticket, I wouldn't be sobbing like a b*tch in prison (like you) and pouring my life story out on the web. Trooper Robinson, find this weasel's info and put it out here, like he has the peanuts to put your name out here.[/quote:g90agur4]
let it go.....the police will still back you up when you get in trouble.... and no, I am not defending bashing anybody in a public forum but some people need a common sense injection.

01-10-2010, 06:05 AM
Just ask the active duty soldier that he went to court on the other day if he's a weasel. Two tint tickets and a speeding...you must be real proud Robinson!

01-10-2010, 04:59 PM
Just ask the active duty soldier that he went to court on the other day if he's a weasel. Two tint tickets and a speeding...you must be real proud Robinson!
Trooper Robinson is "active duty" every day he wears a badge, uniform, and comes to work; JUST LIKE ANY LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER!!!! ALL LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS ARE "ACTIVE DUTY" AND TAKE A RISK OF GETTING KILLED EVERY DAY THEY COME TO WORK, WHETHER THERE IS A "DECLARED WAR" SOMEWHERE ELSE OR NOT!!! WHAT'S YOUR POINT??? What slack do you want to cut him now? I would, of course, be interested to know how fast the subject was going. Protect others overseas and abide by Rules Of Engagement, but it's O. K. to come home and endanger your own citizens because you are an "active duty soldier?" You are way off base, and sorry a friend of yours whom is "active duty" ('cause that's what it sounds like") got popped. Just out of curiosity: "dpd" stand for Davie Police Department?

01-10-2010, 05:01 PM
Troopers, quit responding to these other local agencies. Just use the forum for what it's intended for: us. I don't see any troopers from other states responding to the junk "locals" post on their forums. Let's maintain the same level of professionalism. Don't respond to them, ignore them, and seperate yourselves from them the same way you do when they act unprofessional at a scene. Carry on about your business and don't let locals continue to try to tell you how to be a trooper. Be better than that, and simply DON'T RESPOND.

01-10-2010, 05:15 PM
Not a weasel at all, or a hypocrite for that matter, Poteet. If I got a ticket, I wouldn't be sobbing like a b*tch in prison (like you) and pouring my life story out on the web. Trooper Robinson, find this weasel's info and put it out here, like he has the peanuts to put your name out here.

================================================== =================================

You might not sob over getting a ticket but I sure bet you would cry like a baby getting shot at 24 hrs a day. Stay a trooper because you would never make as a real man in the military. And if you are going to tell us you were in the military then you suck for wanting to see one of you own get burned.

01-10-2010, 07:50 PM

================================================== =================================

You might not sob over getting a ticket but I sure bet you would cry like a baby getting shot at 24 hrs a day. Stay a trooper because you would never make as a real man in the military. And if you are going to tell us you were in the military then you suck for wanting to see one of you own get burned.
Who's getting shot at 24 hrs a day? I've got a cousin and my aunt's husband both current Army in Afghanistan, and have talked with troopers deployed and back; so who's getting shot at 24 hrs a day? Your sensationalism is much like your sense of hero worship and your self-ego: all over-inflated.

01-10-2010, 08:04 PM

Who's getting shot at 24 hrs a day? I've got a cousin and my aunt's husband both current Army in Afghanistan, and have talked with troopers deployed and back; so who's getting shot at 24 hrs a day? Your sensationalism is much like your sense of hero worship and your self-ego: all over-inflated.

After reading this site, one thing comes to mind. If most of these posts are actually troopers. One of your pre emploment requirements involves (whining, crying, complaining and *****ing). Hope you grow up.

01-10-2010, 08:25 PM

After reading this site, one thing comes to mind. If most of these posts are actually troopers. One of your pre emploment requirements involves (whining, crying, complaining and *****ing). Hope you grow up.
And I hope you learn how to properly complete sentences instead of using fragments, and learn proper punctuation. What you are trying to say may actually have a desired impact one day, instead of providing amusing reading material.

01-10-2010, 10:03 PM
Trooper Robinson is "active duty" every day he wears a badge, uniform, and comes to work; JUST LIKE ANY LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER!!!! ALL LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS ARE "ACTIVE DUTY" AND TAKE A RISK OF GETTING KILLED EVERY DAY THEY COME TO WORK, WHETHER THERE IS A "DECLARED WAR" SOMEWHERE ELSE OR NOT!!! WHAT'S YOUR POINT??? What slack do you want to cut him now? I would, of course, be interested to know how fast the subject was going. Protect others overseas and abide by Rules Of Engagement, but it's O. K. to come home and endanger your own citizens because you are an "active duty soldier?" You are way off base, and sorry a friend of yours whom is "active duty" ('cause that's what it sounds like") got popped. Just out of curiosity: "dpd" stand for Davie Police Department?

Active Duty??? You have got to be F-ING kidding me!! By your definition of active duty, the bag boy at publix is on active duty every day he puts on his smock. When you get deployed for 6 months to a year in a sh ithole away from your family and have to worry about IED's going off every time you make a mail run, you can compare being a trooper to active duty military. The closest thing you've come to active duty is eating in the chow hall with your sleepover buddies in Tallahassee for a couple months! I see that you are interested in the speed of this guy, that just shows you your simpleton mentality. Wow you ought to be a detective for figuring out what DPD is. And to the other poster that says troopers don't troll on other agencies pages. Your absolutely right, we know what professional courtesy is therefore troopers don't need to ***** about us pulling them over and writing them.

01-10-2010, 11:25 PM
Wow, all this "professionalism" and for just $35,000 a year in salary. What's not to like!

01-11-2010, 02:24 AM
Trooper Robinson is "active duty" every day he wears a badge, uniform, and comes to work; JUST LIKE ANY LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER!!!! ALL LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS ARE "ACTIVE DUTY" AND TAKE A RISK OF GETTING KILLED EVERY DAY THEY COME TO WORK, WHETHER THERE IS A "DECLARED WAR" SOMEWHERE ELSE OR NOT!!! WHAT'S YOUR POINT??? What slack do you want to cut him now? I would, of course, be interested to know how fast the subject was going. Protect others overseas and abide by Rules Of Engagement, but it's O. K. to come home and endanger your own citizens because you are an "active duty soldier?" You are way off base, and sorry a friend of yours whom is "active duty" ('cause that's what it sounds like") got popped. Just out of curiosity: "dpd" stand for Davie Police Department?[/quote]

settle down trooper takleberry!

01-11-2010, 02:36 AM
Troopers, quit responding to these other local agencies. Just use the forum for what it's intended for: us. I don't see any troopers from other states responding to the junk "locals" post on their forums. Let's maintain the same level of professionalism. Don't respond to them, ignore them, and seperate yourselves from them the same way you do when they act unprofessional at a scene. Carry on about your business and don't let locals continue to try to tell you how to be a trooper. Be better than that, and simply DON'T RESPOND.

01-11-2010, 03:16 AM

Active Duty??? You have got to be F-ING kidding me!! By your definition of active duty, the bag boy at publix is on active duty every day he puts on his smock. When you get deployed for 6 months to a year in a sh ithole away from your family and have to worry about IED's going off every time you make a mail run, you can compare being a trooper to active duty military. The closest thing you've come to active duty is eating in the chow hall with your sleepover buddies in Tallahassee for a couple months! I see that you are interested in the speed of this guy, that just shows you your simpleton mentality. Wow you ought to be a detective for figuring out what DPD is. And to the other poster that says troopers don't troll on other agencies pages. Your absolutely right, we know what professional courtesy is therefore troopers don't need to ***** about us pulling them over and writing them.
Just for your info, the FHP did lose a trooper to an IED (bomb in a microwave) while searching a vehicle after stopping a subject in the Panhandle. Nice job there, and thanks for being the kind of "brother" law enforcement officer that rises to the top (like sperm in a urine sample) for honoring the trooper's and his family's sacrifice (supposed to be "one of your own", right?) as much as you do the military's. dpd = Dysfunctional Police Department.

01-11-2010, 03:49 AM
An interesting observation (if dpd DOES stand for Davie Police Department). A check of the Officer Down Memorial Page shows 42 line-of-duty deaths sustained by the Florida Highway Patrol; this includes one when we were still part of the State Road Department. Checking several times, I not see any reported line-of-duty deaths sustained by the Davie Police Department. If this is correct, and perhaps if they had something to relate to, then the comments about what we do as troopers might not be as harsh. It's always much more difficult to relate until you've had it happen to one of your own...

01-12-2010, 04:49 AM
This thread has nothing to do with Davie Pd. Also, the mods should delete threads like this.

01-12-2010, 06:52 PM
This thread has nothing to do with Davie Pd. Also, the mods should delete threads like this.
It doesn't. Unfortunately, Davie PD chose to insert themselves on another agency's forum and make negative, bashing comments. I do agree the moderator on THIS forum should be as active as the one on DOT's forum and start deleting these things when he/she sees them. The moderator must REALLY be a trooper; waiting to be called instead of proactively patrolling...he must be one of a couple of my zone partners! Wait, let me call him on his cell phone like I have had to do with a couple of them in the past when the station was raising them on the radio and they weren't answering! Crap, coming on this forum is just LIKE being at work! :(

01-13-2010, 05:09 AM
It doesn't. Unfortunately, Davie PD chose to insert themselves on another agency's forum and make negative, bashing comments. I do agree the moderator on THIS forum should be as active as the one on DOT's forum and start deleting these things when he/she sees them. The moderator must REALLY be a trooper; waiting to be called instead of proactively patrolling...he must be one of a couple of my zone partners! Wait, let me call him on his cell phone like I have had to do with a couple of them in the past when the station was raising them on the radio and they weren't answering! Crap, coming on this forum is just LIKE being at work! :(

Hahaha