PDA

View Full Version : Prick Pines Cop

01-08-2010, 04:46 PM
Last night, my car broke down in at SW 136/Pembroke Rd at 2000 hr. As I am pulling over, I saw a Pines cop turn on his lights for a 10-50 on a Honda with 2 occupants. He flashed his light at me and I opened my door to show him my car was occupied. 2 mins later a Miramar unit (sport trac or explorer) pulls up as a 10-94. After the driver was ticketed, both cops sat there and bullshitted for about 5-7 min.

At no time, did they ask me if I was ok or even pull ask if I needed a 10-70. They better be glad the person broken down wasn't my wife and 2 yr old son. Granted, technically, I was in Miramar jurisdiction, but at no time did they ask if I needed further assistance.

Thanks for leaving me in cold weather, with lots of traffic and little street lighting.

01-08-2010, 06:56 PM
Sounds like you need a new car

01-08-2010, 07:24 PM
its a lease that goes back in Dec.

01-08-2010, 11:07 PM
Was your cell phone broken? Were you in distress? Did you want to borrow their sweaters so that you wouldn't be cold? I don't understand what your complaint is.

If you needed their help, maybe you should have signaled them or approached them during those 5-7 minutes that they were bullshitting. If your wife was the one in the broken down car and needed help, I'd be willing to bet that she would know to ASK the nearby police officers for help.

Here is my guess. You must be starved for attention. You wanted so bad for one of those guys to pull up to you so that you could talk to them in 10 codes, letting them know that you are one of them. But these pricks didn't give you the opportunity to boost your ego. So now you are reduced to coming on a police forum to use your 10 codes.

IF you really are a cop, and I'm not fully convinced you are, I'm sure that you became one for the wrong reasons. You don't have the maturity or right mindset to be in that position.

01-09-2010, 05:54 AM
Probably the same type of guy that waits 20 or 30 minutes to call 911 to report a crime that was in progress.
Or maybe he's the type that summons police because the alarm went off in the middle of the night, and he thinks people are breaking into his house.
He very well might be that guy who decides to chase after a reckless driver in a mini van filled with his own family.

If you were off of the roadway, deal with it. You posed no threat to vehicular traffic. If you were on the roadway and posed a threat of an accident, all you had to do was either call 911, or simply walk over to the cops when they were done with their traffic stop. 5-7 minutes would have appeased you in some sort of way if you had done the above.

From your post, I can only deduce that you are either a big city or Dade cop that perceives nothing happens in Broward/Pembroke Pines, or you're just another administrative do-nothing pr!ck that never amounted to anything during your short stint on the road.

Either way, handle yourself differently next time instead of blaiming your brothers and sisters.

01-10-2010, 07:04 PM
waaaaaah. Make a complaint you wuss.

01-12-2010, 10:54 PM
Probably the same type of guy that waits 20 or 30 minutes to call 911 to report a crime that was in progress.
Or maybe he's the type that summons police because the alarm went off in the middle of the night, and he thinks people are breaking into his house.
He very well might be that guy who decides to chase after a reckless driver in a mini van filled with his own family.

If you were off of the roadway, deal with it. You posed no threat to vehicular traffic. If you were on the roadway and posed a threat of an accident, all you had to do was either call 911, or simply walk over to the cops when they were done with their traffic stop. 5-7 minutes would have appeased you in some sort of way if you had done the above.

From your post, I can only deduce that you are either a big city or Dade cop that perceives nothing happens in Broward/Pembroke Pines, or you're just another administrative do-nothing pr!ck that never amounted to anything during your short stint on the road.

Either way, handle yourself differently next time instead of blaiming your brothers and sisters.

Wow, you are a credit to the badge. What an a$$hole...

01-13-2010, 06:25 AM
Just glad you made it with the extreme amount of traffic at 136 & Pembroke at 2000 hrs. I know how the residents of the village come flying down there at that hour

01-17-2010, 01:06 AM
Wow could you imagine somebody walking up to you and say hey what's going on my fellow 10-37, my cars is 10-60 and i need some assistance, hey man aren't you gotta pull a 73 case Oh my god, that would be so funny haha

01-22-2010, 02:28 AM

Well part of that is the truth and some not. In Broward for instance, alot of craziness happens. In Pines....not so much. Once in a while you might get some trash from Dade that came up but thats it. For the most part, pleasant city. Im a resident!!

01-23-2010, 12:16 AM
I'm a local LEO in Broward. Although I have not worked with Pines on a frequent basis...when I have encountered Pines officers I have only seen courtesy and professionalism. Listen, there are douchebags in every job place...but the Pines officers that I have had the opportunity to interact with, both on and off duty, have all been a good bunch of guys/girls.

01-23-2010, 05:31 AM
Lets not forget that this ASSHAT was in Miramar. Stop posting 10 code complaints on the Pm Pines form if you were in Miramar. Jerk%#@@

01-23-2010, 07:37 AM
"Dude can you give me some 10-94 with my 10-60? I think my car might be 10-7. Think you could 10-45 your Xray unit and get a 10-52 for a 10-70 that could 10-56 me here? Or maybe go 10-51 10-19 for some tools? You could even pull a 68 case to show your Delta unit that you're a 10-8 cop." D bag

01-30-2010, 11:12 PM
Your a douche. Your lucky your people broke down in Pines/Miramar and not anywhere else.Hell, our psas are better than the majority of your Dade 10-37s if you really are one.Funny you like to use 10 codes so often. Couldn't make it as a cop? I hear some pds need volunteer patrol people and school crossing guards,no offense to them .They probably would do more than your sorry ass.You wouldn't stop to help anybody,DB.(tiny pp)
By the way,why did you move up here? You're one of those spoiled little boys that was breast fed until he was 10 and think your crap doesn't stink .You call the police to tell his neighbor to turn down the music and ***** about their dogs crapping in the yard,anonymously of course.Grow a set and join us if you can or better yet quit.The one thing I learned is that we take care of our own. Good luck to your family, there going to need it.
P.S. The one thing I give you ....never mind nothing applies.

02-03-2010, 07:05 PM
Your a douche. Your lucky your people broke down in Pines/Miramar and not anywhere else.Hell, our psas are better than the majority of your Dade 10-37s if you really are one.Funny you like to use 10 codes so often. Couldn't make it as a cop? I hear some pds need volunteer patrol people and school crossing guards,no offense to them .They probably would do more than your sorry ass.You wouldn't stop to help anybody,DB.(tiny pp)
By the way,why did you move up here? You're one of those spoiled little boys that was breast fed until he was 10 and think your crap doesn't stink .You call the police to tell his neighbor to turn down the music and ***** about their dogs crapping in the yard,anonymously of course.Grow a set and join us if you can or better yet quit.The one thing I learned is that we take care of our own. Good luck to your family, there going to need it.

Who was that intended for? The original post, or the last one?

02-04-2010, 02:40 AM
I would bet 10 paychecks, real ones indeed, that not 1 of you fake mother ****ers with your 10 this and 10 that have any clue what a cops life is. PSA doesnt count you fake ass punks. Have another for me. And crime in pines, PPPLLLEEEASSSSE!!!!!! Be careful CHUMPS

04-16-2010, 08:55 PM

This is funny too a Dade cop coming from a Pines P.O.! You may have more degree's than the average Dade cop, but to compare police work in Dade County to the equivalent of one of your P.S.A's is too funny! You wouldn't even pull over a car in the heart of Miami without a SWAT team...LOL!!!!

04-18-2010, 09:16 PM

This is funny too a Dade cop coming from a Pines P.O.! You may have more degree's than the average Dade cop, but to compare police work in Dade County to the equivalent of one of your P.S.A's is too funny! You wouldn't even pull over a car in the heart of Miami without a SWAT team...LOL!!!!

yea i dont know about that. pines is a nice place to live and the crime isnt out of control. theres no bad areas thats for sure. at the same time though, dade isnt as bad as everyone makes it out to be. their hoods are nofferent than browards. lauderhill, pompano, liberia, sistrunk area, pork and beans, opa locka, overtown. all the same crap. mdpd cops though dont really look like cops. they look like they just found somebody, gave them a gun, badge, and a brochure that reads "how to be a police officer", and then told them to go drive in circles around the city. they do look like a sorry lot. at least ppd takes pride in who they hire for the most part. mdpd needs clean up a bit. i dont why 200 pound lequisha wif one gold toof seems like a good hire to u guys

11-17-2010, 03:32 AM
Here's his /her *****.. we are public servants,... make no mistake this is a public service job. An officer should have at least drove over and asked if they needed AAA or to phone a family member. Not everyone as a cell phone is charged and at the ready. This is why Police benefits are being questioned by the public. A little effort buys alot of public support. Years ago I came up a broke down mcarther dairy truck (full of ice cream in danger of melting). Turns out it was out of gas and the the company gas card would not work at the gas station it had run out of gas at. . I gave the guy $10.00 and my business card and never expected to see or here from him again. About two weeks later I recieved in the mail (to the PD) a check for 10.00 from McArther dairy and about 25 free gallon ice cream coupons. Im not a big ice cream fan but the squad members and secretary were happy to get the free ice cream. It takes very little effort to walk up and ask someone if they need some help.
Was your cell phone broken? Were you in distress? Did you want to borrow their sweaters so that you wouldn't be cold? I don't understand what your complaint is.

If you needed their help, maybe you should have signaled them or approached them during those 5-7 minutes that they were bullshitting. If your wife was the one in the broken down car and needed help, I'd be willing to bet that she would know to ASK the nearby police officers for help.

Here is my guess. You must be starved for attention. You wanted so bad for one of those guys to pull up to you so that you could talk to them in 10 codes, letting them know that you are one of them. But these pricks didn't give you the opportunity to boost your ego. So now you are reduced to coming on a police forum to use your 10 codes.

IF you really are a cop, and I'm not fully convinced you are, I'm sure that you became one for the wrong reasons. You don't have the maturity or right mindset to be in that position.

04-06-2012, 01:03 PM
Here's his /her *****.. we are public servants,... make no mistake this is a public service job. An officer should have at least drove over and asked if they needed AAA or to phone a family member. Not everyone as a cell phone is charged and at the ready. This is why Police benefits are being questioned by the public. A little effort buys alot of public support. Years ago I came up a broke down mcarther dairy truck (full of ice cream in danger of melting). Turns out it was out of gas and the the company gas card would not work at the gas station it had run out of gas at. . I gave the guy $10.00 and my business card and never expected to see or here from him again. About two weeks later I recieved in the mail (to the PD) a check for 10.00 from McArther dairy and about 25 free gallon ice cream coupons. Im not a big ice cream fan but the squad members and secretary were happy to get the free ice cream. It takes very little effort to walk up and ask someone if they need some help.
WOW, you must be the guy who drives the unmarked Explorer, very nice polite gentleman and very handsome to boot.

09-09-2012, 04:26 AM

Wow I guess no one told you police work is a public service job? How much time and effort does it take to be helpful? A drive by, roll down the window and say " do you need any help, can I call AAA for you". Remember you are paid by citizen tax payer dollars and depend on citizen support for raises. Being a macho D-bag does not foster goodwill and support. They can spend what would have been their tax increase for police services on premium AAA services and a CCF permit and tell the not so helpful police to F-off. If your wife or daughter got stuck in a disabled vehicle after dark, no matter what jurisdiction, wouldn't you want a marked police car to stop and ask if she needed help? I am saddened more by the lack of support for the stranded motorist on this website than the actual conduct of the LEO who did not help the stranded
motorist without dispatch telling them to do it. Praise to the cops who do their job of public service without the whining . I know there are some good cops out there. You should put the lazy ones in their place.