PDA

View Full Version : Reflecting toward the future

01-06-2010, 02:10 PM
Alot of good things are going on. For those who wish to comdemn, it is still very early. What can possibly be your gripe? It is the first frame, with nine to go. I think we picked up the spare or even bowled a strike. There is an openess also. Roll call visits, questions asked, pleasantries exchanged. If it can sustain, then we are all the better for it, But what is needed, regardless what yor opinion is, is patience. Rome was not built in one day. Though Hiroshima was destroyed in one....Open minds travel far. The staff, like any sports team, has it's homerun hitters, its slap hitters, and its utility players....But "team" need be the operative word. I saw one such person ( who shall remain nameless) running east on SW 8 Street this morning at 5 am in a sweatshirt and shorts.....It's 35 out you lunatic!!! ya gotta love it! i suppose it beats messing with the homeless ( lol). Anyway, i wish this to be a postive post. It seems that it takes far more energy to remain positive than to resort to negative attacks. Perhaps soon, that mindset will change. Various opinions should be welcomed and even sought after....But only with dignity and respect!

Good luck to all of us 2010...It will be a very telling year...But one that we should be able to be quite proud of once 2011 rolls around. it is up to us to direct toward that goal as we have 359 days to achieve it. :)

01-06-2010, 02:28 PM
Nice! Sounds good to me.

01-06-2010, 08:43 PM
Amen to that one.

01-06-2010, 10:37 PM
Well, since we are on a roll with good will thoughts, how bout this one. I heard the unconfirmed but welcome rumor that a possible DROP extension for 3 more year was in the woodwork. Can any one confirm this? :lol: :lol: :devil: :devil:

01-07-2010, 04:05 AM
I have said it all along,,Exposito and Regalado,,,,Experience we need and Leadership we can count on. Perhaps the members of the past"administration" that read these humble words will learn how to be leaders instead of stalinist thugs.

In 2010 the pride at MMPD is back again! :D

01-07-2010, 04:28 AM
I have said it all along,,Exposito and Regalado,,,,Experience we need and Leadership we can count on. Perhaps the members of the past"administration" that read these humble words will learn how to be leaders instead of stalinist thugs.

In 2010 the pride at MMPD is back again! :D

What is the MMPD?

01-07-2010, 05:50 AM
MMPD - mas mierda para despues

01-07-2010, 02:17 PM
Alot of good things are going on. For those who wish to comdemn, it is still very early. What can possibly be your gripe? It is the first frame, with nine to go. I think we picked up the spare or even bowled a strike. There is an openess also. Roll call visits, questions asked, pleasantries exchanged. If it can sustain, then we are all the better for it, But what is needed, regardless what yor opinion is, is patience. Rome was not built in one day. Though Hiroshima was destroyed in one....Open minds travel far. The staff, like any sports team, has it's homerun hitters, its slap hitters, and its utility players....But "team" need be the operative word. I saw one such person ( who shall remain nameless) running east on SW 8 Street this morning at 5 am in a sweatshirt and shorts.....It's 35 out you lunatic!!! ya gotta love it! i suppose it beats messing with the homeless ( lol). Anyway, i wish this to be a postive post. It seems that it takes far more energy to remain positive than to resort to negative attacks. Perhaps soon, that mindset will change. Various opinions should be welcomed and even sought after....But only with dignity and respect!

Good stuff Mahatma....All I want to know is who was that lunatic you spoke of??....It was freezing yesterday.....Good post!

Good luck to all of us 2010...It will be a very telling year...But one that we should be able to be quite proud of once 2011 rolls around. it is up to us to direct toward that goal as we have 359 days to achieve it. :)

01-07-2010, 02:21 PM

Good stuff Mahatma....All I want to know is who was that lunatic you spoke of??....It was freezing yesterday.....Good post!

Whoops...sorry....I split your thread with my paragraph.
Good stuff Mahatma....All I want to know is who was that lunatic you spoke of??....It was freezing yesterday.....Good post! :oops: :oops: :oops:

01-09-2010, 05:26 AM
MMPD is the official name of the Miami police Department,,,,,,Miami Modern Police Department,,,for all of you rookies that do not know

01-09-2010, 06:39 PM

May be the same nutcase i saw running this morning in the cold rain. Was he wearing a ski cap..lol....... ( I'm serious....)

Great positive post until you get towards the bottom replies. Thanks for the insight...