PDA

View Full Version : Your Unprofessional

01-06-2010, 02:28 AM
What a shock to read this crap... I know moral is low, but guess what: Miccosukee will never change. Except it! It is know wonder that your no longer respected by the law enforcement community. You all sound like a bunch of unprofessional children. Grow up or move on! No dept is perfect, life on the rez sucks as a cop, but do you think your really going to get sympathy from the indians acting like a bunch of spoiled brats and airing all your dirty laundry on the internet. Nobody cares! Thats the reality. I hope none of you leave for my dept. I'd hate to work with you immature wanna bees. And by the way, I do know there are still some good "real" police officers there. I hope things get better and you can get rid of the bad hires.

Oh and by the way, why would a supervisor what to take food off the table for you A holes. Put yourself in their shoes and you would do the same. I'm not talking about back stabbing, I'm talking about being vocal to that A hole Billy. If any of you know anything about him, He will fire you if you try to stand up to him.. Maybe with Collie, he will be a better leader and let supervisors speak up for their people.

02-02-2010, 01:54 PM
What a shock to read this crap... I know moral is low, but guess what: Miccosukee will never change. Except it! It is know wonder that your no longer respected by the law enforcement community. You all sound like a bunch of unprofessional children. Grow up or move on! No dept is perfect, life on the rez sucks as a cop, but do you think your really going to get sympathy from the indians acting like a bunch of spoiled brats and airing all your dirty laundry on the internet. Nobody cares! Thats the reality. I hope none of you leave for my dept. I'd hate to work with you immature wanna bees. And by the way, I do know there are still some good "real" police officers there. I hope things get better and you can get rid of the bad hires.

Oh and by the way, why would a supervisor what to take food off the table for you A holes. Put yourself in their shoes and you would do the same. I'm not talking about back stabbing, I'm talking about being vocal to that A hole Billy. If any of you know anything about him, He will fire you if you try to stand up to him.. Maybe with Collie, he will be a better leader and let supervisors speak up for their people.
Sounds like you are not an X Tribal micco PD ! Looks like you are part of the administration swamp a$$ indian kisser working here.

02-09-2010, 01:55 AM
[quote="EX TRIBAL micco PD":3ghr78dh]What a shock to read this crap... I know moral is low, but guess what: Miccosukee will never change. Except it! It is know wonder that your no longer respected by the law enforcement community. You all sound like a bunch of unprofessional children. Grow up or move on! No dept is perfect, life on the rez sucks as a cop, but do you think your really going to get sympathy from the indians acting like a bunch of spoiled brats and airing all your dirty laundry on the internet. Nobody cares! Thats the reality. I hope none of you leave for my dept. I'd hate to work with you immature wanna bees. And by the way, I do know there are still some good "real" police officers there. I hope things get better and you can get rid of the bad hires.

Sounds like you are not an X Tribal micco PD ! Looks like you are part of the administration swamp a$$ indian kisser working here.[/quote:3ghr78dh]
your department is a POS dirty little sand mites