PDA

View Full Version : The Red Baron

01-05-2010, 10:47 PM
Is it not funny how LA sucks his way into every Sheriff's good side when they get into office. The funny part about it is he would have cut your throat if you were for Morgan a year and a half ago. Once Morgan got into office he cut every ones throat that supported Morgan...granted Morgan gave him the power. Now look where he is........... He could suck the sand out of concrete through a straw!

Escambia2000
01-06-2010, 12:54 AM
I hear that Morgan is not going to move Aiken into the Chief’s deputy slot. Aiken does not have a degree. Whoever gets the Chief Deputy slot it will not take Aiken long to back stab him in the back. Whoever gets the Chief Deputy slow will have to keep a close eye on Aiken and see through his B/S Wake up Sheriff get rid of Aiken.

01-06-2010, 01:13 AM
Don't worry about the Baron, he will have a degree by then and whatever else Morgan requires. He would have a Phd in Astrophysics by now if Andy could type faster.

01-06-2010, 03:24 AM
The resemblance is uncanny and they even where the same shirt size!

http://www.proboticsamerica.com/images/planes/RedBaronMel.jpg

01-10-2010, 09:18 PM
Damn!!!!!!! That picture is way to close to a perfect match.

01-18-2010, 04:01 AM
Once again, Aiken is in a Supervisor class defending himself against the many, many post on this site about his back stabbing ways. Aiken, those people know you, they know you will lie and "I didn't know" your way out of,and into any situation. You really do not realize how dispised and hated you are around the Sheriff's Office. You are the equivalent of a Larry Smith, the most hated individual next to you.

The sad part is Larry,its to late to change. You already have the reputation for screwing people over and changing careers and lives to support your agenda.

01-18-2010, 05:39 PM
The latest class was useful and helpful. There were a few areas covered that could be improved on but overal the class was very informative. Everyone else should know that also in that class were EB, RB,MA - three of the biggest bit#%^ers and complainers at the SO. Their poor pitiful me why did I get transfered when I didn't do anything wrong BS was a joke. They all knew exactly why they were transferred. Poster, so what if you don't like the commander, grow up and start taking responsibility for your own actions and stop blaming everyone else. Look in the mirror. You are exactly what is wrong with this department. It's funny you mention Larry SMith - friends with all of the three amigos and during the last administration they didn't do anything to get rid of Larry SMith. Come to work do your job.

01-18-2010, 07:41 PM
I have to agree with that. I was in that class and must say I thought it was put together well. Those three from the back row were obviously trying to use the chance to bring to light their "plight". Heres news for those three: Everyone in that class knew why you are all in the situation you are in. No one cares that you sent and email or banged the wrong person. You brought your problems on yourselves and shouldn't be blaming others for your problems. Rex, under Smith (if you were anyone but you) you would have just been fired for making fun of him. Get over it.

01-18-2010, 08:37 PM
Guys, I was also in that class. I know what Super is saying and it sounds disgruntle but he/she is not speaking of how the class was presented. We all know LA will take repeated stabs in your back if he doesn't like you. Im not talking about the job you do or who you bang. If your on his good side bang away on whoever but if he dislikes you mmmmmmmmm.. look out.

01-18-2010, 09:35 PM
We've been asking for weeks...Who is in this long line of backstabbing, ruining careers, and screwing people over. The three guys in the back of the room? The way you are talking there should be numerous examples but there hasn't even been one listed. My guess why is that if you named the names people would know they did it to themselves and he had nothing to do with it. Name just one innocent victim that he screwed over please.

01-18-2010, 10:04 PM
Wow! I never thought I would see it. A voice of reason on LEOAFFAIRS. I too would like for someone to name one person that was "ruined" because of ill-will or malice from the "red baron".

01-18-2010, 11:17 PM
Name just one innocent victim that he screwed over please.

I won't be the one to start outing my friends who still work for Aiken and risk making their lives hell again. A person would be named and in short order a slanderous aikenite would post lies about how "they brought in on themselves" or "didn't do what they were told" and old wounds would be reopened. It's best just to let Aiken keep being himself as this will hurt Morgan more each day. Just be sure to get behind a candidate who will end the LA scourge forever.

01-19-2010, 12:34 AM

I won't be the one to start outing my friends who still work for Aiken and risk making their lives hell again. A person would be named and in short order a slanderous aikenite would post lies about how "they brought in on themselves" or "didn't do what they were told" and old wounds would be reopened. It's best just to let Aiken keep being himself as this will hurt Morgan more each day. Just be sure to get behind a candidate who will end the LA scourge forever.
It's people like you, if they were to fire Ed, that would scream, "They ruined his career!!" You just answered the question as to who has been screwed over by no fault of there own. No one. The moral of this story is do your damn job and stop getting assed up and your feelings hurt when something doesn't go your way. Be an adult. If you can't do that, gather up your toys and go home to mommy because the rest of us don't want you here.

01-19-2010, 12:45 AM

It's people like you, if they were to fire Ed, that would scream, "They ruined his career!!" You just answered the question as to who has been screwed over by no fault of there own. No one. The moral of this story is do your darn job and stop getting assed up and your feelings hurt when something doesn't go your way. Be an adult. If you can't do that, gather up your toys and go home to mommy because the rest of us don't want you here.

I agree. They can't name one person who Aiken has made their life hell. I also find it humerous that they the disgruntled can post lies and ridiculous statements about Aiken and others but are afraid to name someone because someone else might post lies!!
Everyone needs to be responsible for their own actions. If you can't do that find another job.

01-19-2010, 01:15 AM
:devil:

01-19-2010, 03:02 AM

Hypocrite much? You just used the phrase "slanderous aikenite" yet you are being rather slanderous yourself. You people sure do embrace the double standard. It's OK to slander Aiken and his supporters but it's not OK to slander your friends. Is that right? Your friends are lucky they have jobs. They should be very thankful for that because I would have fired their childish, unprofessional asses long ago. Now, do your job and stop your crying.

01-19-2010, 03:47 AM
how do you become an Aikenitte??? :devil: I have a lot of respect for Commander Aiken and I want to be on that list. I work with a bunch of guys who feel the same way. We need more people at the department who will not tolerate the BS of handful of unhappy crybabies who want to make life miserable for the rest of us. I agree with the others. Shut up and do your job or find another job. We don't need you

01-19-2010, 04:23 AM
I for one was glad to see the Commander called out for a change. I must say that the three of them stood out sitting together all week, but that was their choice. Surely you didn't think that they weren't going to use the time to point out how they were moved based on rumors and emails. I will say that they hit the nail on the head about the message that's being sent out. It's no wonder why no one has suggestions or ideas any more. The three of them were not the only ones with problems in the current administration. It appeared that Rodney, Dale, Mickey and a few others had some thoughts on the issue. Stay tuned for more of LA saying "I didn't have anything to do with it". He will be trying to reserve him a slot in the next administration over the next three years. Good luck on his part. He's already done the Chief so he can move up, who will be next? Did any one other than me notice that LA appears to have gotten smaller in the arms and chest since the first of the year?

01-19-2010, 04:50 AM
I for one was glad to see the Commander called out for a change. I must say that the three of them stood out sitting together all week, but that was their choice. Surely you didn't think that they weren't going to use the time to point out how they were moved based on rumors and emails. I will say that they hit the nail on the head about the message that's being sent out. It's no wonder why no one has suggestions or ideas any more. The three of them were not the only ones with problems in the current administration. It appeared that Rodney, Dale, Mickey and a few others had some thoughts on the issue. Stay tuned for more of LA saying "I didn't have anything to do with it". He will be trying to reserve him a slot in the next administration over the next three years. Good luck on his part. He's already done the Chief so he can move up, who will be next? Did any one other than me notice that LA appears to have gotten smaller in the arms and chest since the first of the year?
The only person that did the Chief was the Chief. How stupid can you possibly be?

01-19-2010, 06:47 AM
It has to be only one person posting positive things about Aiken. In 12 years I have not heard a single good thing about the man come from this department. Before you post about my statement, I have never been written up nor transfered unwillingly, or am I disgruntle. Just giving my view and opinion.

01-19-2010, 08:53 AM
It has to be only one person posting positive things about Aiken. In 12 years I have not heard a single good thing about the man come from this department. Before you post about my statement, I have never been written up nor transfered unwillingly, or am I disgruntle. Just giving my view and opinion.

Whether Aiken is the biggest ass at the department doesn't really matter to me. Morgan campaigned on the premise that McNesby had too many contract workers making high salaries that prevented the hiring of deputies to work the streets, so Morgan hires Aiken's daughter making in the neighborhood of $50,000 a year fresh out of college?

Morgan is still responsible for the lies that were presented to deputies and citizens in spite of what anyone thinks about Aiken.