PDA

View Full Version : Powell--- the New Chief... What?

01-05-2010, 02:12 PM
News Flash? Is Powell really gonna be the next Chief Deputy? I am pretty good about staying in the loop... but shocked much.?

And Chavers. So much for the Sheriff's OPEN DOOR POLICY... huh? haha :snicker: I could give him a couple of ideas as to what "goon" should be next.... :evil:
I wonder who from Chavers posse is on the chopping block next. This is getting good!

01-05-2010, 04:40 PM
Probably not. But 2012.... he will run for Sheriff...

01-05-2010, 05:12 PM
Probably not. But 2012.... he will run for Sheriff...
Please tell him to run on the republican ticket.

01-05-2010, 06:30 PM
He will not be the Chief Deputy. He is going to run in 2012 and yes on the Republican ticket.

01-05-2010, 06:49 PM
He will not be the Chief Deputy. He is going to run in 2012 and yes on the Republican ticket.
YEA I have a load of people who cant wait to vote, please keep us posted because there are workers ready.

01-05-2010, 07:26 PM
I'll vote for Chavers in a second.

01-05-2010, 07:59 PM
me too.

01-05-2010, 09:04 PM
Not talking about Chavers were talking about the next Sheriff......John Powell

01-05-2010, 09:35 PM
davey 2 for Chief Deputy...it would be par for the course of this humdinger of an administration!

Escambia2000
01-06-2010, 01:07 AM
Chavers or Powell for Sheriff. I can live with that. The public lost faith in Seely and we got Johnson for a one term Sheriff. The Public got tired of Lowman and is good old boys causing problems and we got Ronnie Mac. The Public got tired of the under the table dealing of Ronnie Mac and not we got Morgan. Morgan is another one term Sheriff till we can get a real Sheriff.

01-06-2010, 01:27 AM
me too.
How soon we forget that in the johnson regime chavers played the same role as aikens is now .

01-06-2010, 02:11 AM
Powell = skeletons in the closet.

01-06-2010, 02:21 AM
I think you people are delusional. Morgan is much to popular with the voters.

01-06-2010, 02:25 AM
I am sure you have no skeletons in your closet do you? Fact is Powell goes to bat for his troops, he wants every emloyee to succeed financialy, and as a Deputy,Sgt,Lt,Cpt etc.... Everyone makes mistakes in their life and hopefully learn from them. If you didn't make mistakes you couldn't move foreward.

01-06-2010, 02:48 AM
Hey Rex, I heard you were at a place eatting with some of old Ronnie Mac's People. Heard you are going to run for sherif too!! Please run you little P.O.S. a lot of deputies need another good law suit and another pay day from your little arse! I will love to shove that half finger where the sun dosn't shine. Talk about skeletons !!! boy do you have some. I'll just send Lance after your arse. Carry On :D

Powell = skeletons in the closet.

01-06-2010, 03:37 AM
Powell has turned into quite the politician. He was recently shaking hands at the funeral of a retired deputy. Poor taste in my book. Pick someone else. Anyone else.

01-06-2010, 04:20 AM
Powell has turned into quite the politician. He was recently shaking hands at the funeral of a retired deputy. Poor taste in my book. Pick someone else. Anyone else.

I was at the same funeral. Powell was there because he had worked with that deputy in the past and was a friend of his unlike you who probably have no friends who will attend your funeral.

01-06-2010, 05:15 AM

So you suggest that John should have told the Sheriff where to stick his hand and caused a scene at a funeral? Hard to believe the crap that some of you say. The previous poster was right. John was there to pay respects to a former co-worker and friend, not to do political battle. You wouldn't know anything about good taste.

01-06-2010, 05:56 AM

Did you stop to think he might just be shaking hands with guys he use to work with like me.

01-06-2010, 07:07 AM
Or me?

01-06-2010, 02:47 PM
Please tell us where to find one or two everyone thinks ,he lied about his educational background , he lied about 2/3 of everything he campaigned on. The voters have had enough of him his high paid flunkies.

01-06-2010, 03:18 PM
Please tell us where to find one or two everyone thinks ,he lied about his educational background , he lied about 2/3 of everything he campaigned on. The voters have had enough of him his high paid flunkies.
I think you are wrong! I think if Powell runs he will embarrass himself. Morgan is popular and the truth is that he is cleaning house. So tell me why should I even think about Powell? It is a legit question.

01-06-2010, 07:54 PM
The retired deputy was Kent Vancil he was his friend, at least John didnt walk up to Kents exwife and say dont be calling me to go your bail. Can anyone explain that statement,John is a gentleman and conducted himself as one. So tell me who displayed poor taste.

01-06-2010, 08:33 PM
This, coming from a woman that thinks the University of Florida is a privately funded university and doesn't receive state funds. Stupid! Ma'am, you're a liar. Morgan can prove his educational background. Can you? You are also out of touch with reality. This man is very popular with the voters right now and if that trend continues anyone that runs against him is an idiot, just like you.

01-06-2010, 08:35 PM
Yeah I read her rants on Facebook too. What a whack job! UF has always been state funded.

01-06-2010, 10:41 PM
The retired deputy was Kent Vancil he was his friend, at least John didnt walk up to Kents exwife and say dont be calling me to go your bail. Can anyone explain that statement,John is a gentleman and conducted himself as one. So tell me who displayed poor taste.
ANSWER the question who was the gentleman John or morgan.

01-07-2010, 12:55 AM
Why so he can lie about being there when a trainee got fired? Or maybe so his girlfriend can take a hour lunch break while the rest of us get our ass kicked on shift? Our maybe so halfpint can run around like her shit doesn't stink and get any transfer she wants? At least under the last good ole boy system the good ole boys were worth a damn!

01-07-2010, 01:46 AM
I still think Chief Chavers was done wrong

01-07-2010, 02:03 AM
And so does everyone else except the Aikenites and 'tards.

01-08-2010, 12:47 AM
There are some incorrect facts here. Charlie Johnson hated Kirksey and put the Major on a shift. If your going to post get it right. Chavers was in Johnson's camp and was his conspiracy theory expert. I was here during the Johnson admin and saw some crazy shizzzat. This admin reminds me of Johnson's admin on steroids. For those of you who might remember L.A. was also a Johnson supporter and was part of his admin assigned to Internal Affiars. Yes History does repeat itself.

01-08-2010, 02:04 AM
If Johnson hated Kirksey then he must have been a good guy.

01-08-2010, 02:05 AM
Yes. Johnson was a great guy.

01-08-2010, 02:38 AM
There are some out of touch people on this thread. The comments that I hear about Morgan are that he is full of himself, camera hog, out of touch and downright stupid. I hear this from citizens on a constant basis. I don't know who they are talking to maybe themselves.

01-08-2010, 02:13 PM
Yes MAJOR KIRKSEY was a great guy , Charlie johnson was and is a inept, uneducated bastar@, and chavers and aikens was his hatch men , and his do nothing secretary and her husband turnbull.

01-09-2010, 12:01 AM
Yes MAJOR KIRKSEY was a great guy , Charlie johnson was and is a inept, uneducated bastar@, and chavers and aikens was his hatch men , and his do nothing secretary and her husband turnbull.
He just wasn't smart enough to serve in the Johnson admin. He lacked the education and made some really stupid decisions that landed him back in patrol. He should have been fired. You should kiss Johnson's feet and thank him for not firing him.

01-09-2010, 02:22 AM
He just wasn't smart enough to serve in the Johnson admin. He lacked the education and made some really stupid decisions that landed him back in patrol. He should have been fired. You should kiss Johnson's feet and thank him for not firing him.[/quote YOU and charlie should pray you will ever be as educated as MAJOR kIRKSEY,he WAS ASSIGNED TO A SHIFT AND AFTER THE SHIFT DID HIS OFFICE WORK , The liars and backstabers had charlie convinced that Major Kirksey was going to run for sheriff which was the farthest thing from his mind, and as far as kissing his feet he is not even allowed to speak to me and he cankiss my as#

01-09-2010, 03:05 AM
He just wasn't smart enough to serve in the Johnson admin. He lacked the education and made some really stupid decisions that landed him back in patrol. He should have been fired. You should kiss Johnson's feet and thank him for not firing him.[/quote YOU and charlie should pray you will ever be as educated as MAJOR kIRKSEY,he WAS ASSIGNED TO A SHIFT AND AFTER THE SHIFT DID HIS OFFICE WORK , The liars and backstabers had charlie convinced that Major Kirksey was going to run for sheriff which was the farthest thing from his mind, and as far as kissing his feet he is not even allowed to speak to me and he cankiss my as#
So what college did Major Kirksey go to? The "privately funded" University of Florida? Ha Ha Ha!

01-09-2010, 03:28 AM
So what college did Major Kirksey go to? The "privately funded" University of Florida? Ha Ha Ha!MAJOR KIRKSEY graduated P.J.C.associate degree U.W.F bachelors degree F.B.I. national academy finishing his masters thru the university of VIRGINIA Any other question, if you doubt it come on out to the compound all his degrees are hanging on my beautiful paneled walls.

01-09-2010, 07:30 PM
Has any one talked to Powell lately? I would consider him a good contender for the sheriffs position.

01-10-2010, 12:39 AM
Has any one talked to Powell lately? I would consider him a good contender for the sheriffs position.

He told me he is considering his options and depending on what kind of job Morgan does through the next year will help him decide one way of the other. If Morgan continues to step on his crank and keeps on shooting himself in the foot with the same kind of decisions he's made his first year he will probably be in the race.

01-10-2010, 12:43 AM
PS:
If he runs, he'll run as a republican. He has already left the democratic party and is now a registered republican.

Escambia2000
01-10-2010, 05:52 AM
Morgan does not have anyone to help keep him from stepping on his big mouth or his ego. He will be a one term Sheriff. We can all help make that happen.

01-13-2010, 08:05 PM
Yes. Morgan is a one termer... But what happens to the MESS he leaves behind? Who cleans it up????

01-13-2010, 08:56 PM
Yes. Morgan is a one termer... But what happens to the MESS he leaves behind? Who cleans it up????
WE elect someone who at least has a background in law enforcement not a gatekeeper.

01-13-2010, 09:43 PM
Mr Powell would be the man to clean the mess up. He would gladly take on that responsibility.

01-13-2010, 11:24 PM
Mr Powell would be the man to clean the mess up. He would gladly take on that responsibility.
There a re alot of people who not only will vote for him but but will volunteer and contribute

Keanna Dirksey
01-16-2010, 01:26 AM
Yes! You should volunteer! I'm not sure he will let you type up his campaign flyers though. Well, unless he really needs the trailer park vote, he might!

01-16-2010, 03:09 AM
Yes! You should volunteer! I'm not sure he will let you type up his campaign flyers though. Well, unless he really needs the trailer park vote, he might!
You seem to know more about trailers then i do , i sure they vote also , i have other things to do in a campaign . i leave the typing to people like you.

Keanna Dirksey
01-16-2010, 04:31 AM
You know something, Baby Cakes? You're right. The typing should be left up to smarter people like myself. I'm so glad you mentioned that. I'm sure we could find something else for you to do around campaign headquarters. I know! The toilets will surely need to be cleaned and you've got experience doing that.

01-16-2010, 01:36 PM
You know something, Baby Cakes? You're right. The typing should be left up to smarter people like myself. I'm so glad you mentioned that. I'm sure we could find something else for you to do around campaign headquarters. I know! The toilets will surely need to be cleaned and you've got experience doing that.
Sorry i dont do toilets , i now pay people to clean them, the people who work for me are treated with respect and some in my crews have worked for me for years and make a very good paycheck, morgan should practice the respect thing, people might have a better opinion of him.

01-16-2010, 01:42 PM
[quote="Keanna Dirksey":23bjujnq]You know something, Baby Cakes? You're right. The typing should be left up to smarter people like myself. I'm so glad you mentioned that. I'm sure we could find something else for you to do around campaign headquarters. I know! The toilets will surely need to be cleaned and you've got experience doing that.
Sorry i dont do toilets , i now pay people to clean them, the people who work for me are treated with respect and some in my crews have worked for me for years and make a very good paycheck, morgan should practice the respect thing, people might have a better opinion of him.[/quote:23bjujnq]
P.S. i wont post again and you can now go back to talking about where this ones wife is hangin with the guys and whose girlfriend is sleeping with whomever .

Keanna Dirksey
01-16-2010, 06:43 PM
[quote="#":3db1ser8][quote="Keanna Dirksey":3db1ser8]You know something, Baby Cakes? You're right. The typing should be left up to smarter people like myself. I'm so glad you mentioned that. I'm sure we could find something else for you to do around campaign headquarters. I know! The toilets will surely need to be cleaned and you've got experience doing that.
Sorry i dont do toilets , i now pay people to clean them, the people who work for me are treated with respect and some in my crews have worked for me for years and make a very good paycheck, morgan should practice the respect thing, people might have a better opinion of him.[/quote:3db1ser8]
P.S. i wont post again and you can now go back to talking about where this ones wife is hangin with the guys and whose girlfriend is sleeping with whomever .[/quote:3db1ser8]
Girlfriend, did you just write that you wouldn't post again? Get out of here! Ha Ha! You know you will. We have all seen you write that before but not a one of us believe you. No ma'am! You'll be back like a herpes outbreak on a Cervantes Street hooker. Ha Ha! Oh yeah, you'll be back. You just can't help yourself. You know what I think? Look here Baby Cakes, I think that you secretly like the abuse that you get here on this forum. It gets you all flustered and excited...OH, you just want to touch yourself! :snicker:

01-17-2010, 04:31 PM
:devil: :snicker:

01-17-2010, 05:47 PM
Mod,
Will you please lock this thread or delete the idiotic comments and ban the folks who are just arguing and providing nothing to this thread?

01-17-2010, 06:02 PM
Please Mod.... it would help

Keanna Dirksey
01-17-2010, 09:25 PM
Please Mod.... it would help
See! I told you so! :wink: