PDA

View Full Version : New Years questions

01-01-2010, 02:30 AM
With the end of 2009 fast approaching I have begun to think about questions everyone would most like to know for what is in store for 2010. While reviewing the events over the past year, talking with other members of the public safety community and looking ahead to the coming year I was able to come up with a few.

1. Who will be the new Chief Deputy for the Sheriff's Office and when will it happen

2. Who will score well on the promotional exams and make the cut for promotion

3. Of course all are wondering if we will get any form of raise in 2010 or will we loose any of the benefits that we have now.

4. Last but not least all seem to be wondering how many law enforcement officers, paramedics, firefighters and or Circle K clerks "L.B." will date :wink: and/or try to marry in the coming year.

We will all be waiting to see what 2010 has in store for us. STAY SAFE and HAPPY NEW YEARS to all

01-01-2010, 02:45 PM
I;m thinking LB has no limits.

01-01-2010, 07:33 PM
LMAO who is her latest victim and why didn't somebody warn him?

01-01-2010, 07:52 PM
He's at pct 6 now on mids. must be suffering from PTSD like RoJo and it's affecting his judgement. Either that or he's into mental anguish as a fetish

01-01-2010, 08:03 PM
If it's who i'm thinking that's terrible. Good officer, good person who has been through alot. Someone do a intervention fast.

01-07-2010, 07:24 PM
I love to read the Face Book updates. It is better than General Hospital, Days of Our lives and All My Children put together

01-08-2010, 12:04 AM
This is BS why don't you back T.F.O. and shut T.F.U. You have no idear what u are talking about

01-08-2010, 02:10 AM
I love to read the Face Book updates. It is better than General Hospital, Days of Our lives and All My Children put together
So you're a friend of theirs on Facebook but come on here to trash them? You're a real class act. How does it feel to know that your parents will die as failures?