PDA

View Full Version : Congrats!

12-31-2009, 11:55 PM
Congratulations Piacenza!! Great job. You deserve Officer of the Year. You should be proud!

01-05-2010, 07:57 PM
IT'S FUNNY HOW YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING COPS DON'T RESPOND TO THIS KIND OF POST! BUT IF IT WERE ABOUT ONE OF YOU SLEEPING WITH A DISPATCHER THERE WOULD BE TONS OF COMMENTS. YOU ALL SUCK..... M.P. YOUR THE MAN!

01-05-2010, 11:29 PM
Thanks Sean, Luv ya! :cop:

01-05-2010, 11:32 PM
IT'S FUNNY HOW YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING COPS DON'T RESPOND TO THIS KIND OF POST! BUT IF IT WERE ABOUT ONE OF YOU SLEEPING WITH A DISPATCHER THERE WOULD BE TONS OF COMMENTS. YOU ALL SUCK..... M.P. YOUR THE MAN!

Why dont you go f yourself, then we could all talk about that!! :mrgreen:

01-10-2010, 07:16 AM
hey Bro ~ you got some built up agressionS or what? hopefully you don't take it out on the citizens of PP..... You make this PD even worse than it already is looking!!!! I was clearly making a statement... My statement holds credibility with A-holes like you..... You are exactly what I was talking about..... Did I hit too close to home for you Bro?

01-10-2010, 08:20 PM
hey Bro ~ you got some built up agressionS or what? hopefully you don't take it out on the citizens of PP..... You make this PD even worse than it already is looking!!!! I was clearly making a statement... My statement holds credibility with A-holes like you..... You are exactly what I was talking about..... Did I hit too close to home for you Bro?

Hey "Bro" you made a blanket statement to "cops" saying we all "suck". Plus, unlike this post you were shouting at us (all caps). You know what "Bro"? You are showing you're immature rookie azzzzz. So stfu. That post was directed at you for your moronic post. I, too think the choice was a good one and that your post was childish, "Bro"... Grow up, idiot.

01-10-2010, 10:29 PM

Um, I too congratulated M.P. at the P.D. Calm down there ace...your first post was way over the top but, then again you've always been a bit hyper :snicker: