PDA

View Full Version : TO ALL YOU PROFESSIONALS

12-31-2009, 05:21 PM
We here at the coffee house on Las Olas Blvd. have had many good laughs over reading your hilarious posts in 2009. You have given us old farts some extra time here by all your in-fighting and bickering. Now, all of us here can't wait to see how much more you will deliver in 2010, lets see just how much more you can belittle one another so you can live up to your "reputations".

12-31-2009, 06:49 PM
We here at the coffee house on Las Olas Blvd. have had many good laughs over reading your hilarious posts in 2009. You have given us old farts some extra time here by all your in-fighting and bickering. Now, all of us here can't wait to see how much more you will deliver in 2010, lets see just how much more you can belittle one another so you can live up to your "reputations".

You are so right but remember its only a small group of the same people most of the time. As a professional after the New Year I won't be viewing this site anymore it is getting too stupid. But that why these same cowards, liars, fired employees, and slugs like it. Most of them don't have a clue about law enforcement and shouldn't even be deputies. They would never make it in the general work field. When this site will shut down they can all go crying to their mommys.

12-31-2009, 08:27 PM

You are so right but remember its only a small group of the same people most of the time. As a professional after the New Year I won't be viewing this site anymore it is getting too stupid. But that why these same cowards, liars, fired employees, and slugs like it. Most of them don't have a clue about law enforcement and shouldn't even be deputies. They would never make it in the general work field. When this site will shut down they can all go crying to their mommys.

Agreed. I for one am happy to be here and happy to have a job. I am thankful for the person that signs my pay check every two weeks and keeps me and my family living the life we have. To those of you that keep posting the negative posts here, remember there are people that would be willing to fill the job that you have. You were looking for a job when you came here so nothing would be lost if you decided to move on. Maybe if you did decide to move on, you would be happier and it would definitely make this a better agency.

01-01-2010, 03:16 AM
Why would anyone respond to this troll? This act is old and idiotic.

01-03-2010, 07:53 PM

Agreed. I for one am happy to be here and happy to have a job. I am thankful for the person that signs my pay check every two weeks and keeps me and my family living the life we have. To those of you that keep posting the negative posts here, remember there are people that would be willing to fill the job that you have. You were looking for a job when you came here so nothing would be lost if you decided to move on. Maybe if you did decide to move on, you would be happier and it would definitely make this a better agency.

And the BootLick Award for 2009 goes to the D-----bag who wrote that.

01-03-2010, 09:18 PM
bootlick