PDA

View Full Version : Shaffner/MacIlwain

12-31-2009, 04:23 PM
How come everytime I post something about one of them it gets immediately deleted?? Has to be because one of them is the moderator. It can't get deleted because I say she's fat and ugly (which she is) because there's a million other posts calling people by name, and calling them fat, ugly, whores, idiots, cheaters, thieves, sluts... And it can't be because their name is in the subject line because there's a million threads where a cop's name is in the subject line. So the only logical conclusion is that my posts regarding fat Shaffner and ****head Mac is that one of them is the moderator. It sure does explain A LOT about the threads that are allowed to stay up here. This blog is their personal *****ing spot. It's amazing. Something needs to be done to stop these two destructive morons.

12-31-2009, 05:22 PM
How come everytime I post something about one of them it gets immediately deleted?? Has to be because one of them is the moderator. It can't get deleted because I say she's fat and ugly (which she is) because there's a million other posts calling people by name, and calling them fat, ugly, whores, idiots, cheaters, thieves, sluts... And it can't be because their name is in the subject line because there's a million threads where a cop's name is in the subject line. So the only logical conclusion is that my posts regarding fat Shaffner and stubborn person Mac is that one of them is the moderator. It sure does explain A LOT about the threads that are allowed to stay up here. This blog is their personal *****ing spot. It's amazing. Something needs to be done to stop these two destructive morons.

Paranoia runs in your family huh? Get help before you hear the voices.

12-31-2009, 05:28 PM
Moderator:

For 2010 start deleting ALL posts that are:

1. vicious
2. deragatory
3. degrading
4. slanderous

we can all have fun on this post. Comedy is a damn good thing. But anonymous, gutless, attacks are not. Cops are great kidders. That is good. Cops should not be spineless punks that only attack others from thwe safety of their "cloak and dagger" computer room in their house. Enough of the crap.

12-31-2009, 10:18 PM
You forgot to add she is a rat chiva just like her dumb retarded son. The rotten fruit don't fall far from the tree.

12-31-2009, 10:57 PM
Moderator:

1. vicious
2. deragatory
3. degrading
4. slanderous

we can all have fun on this post. Comedy is a darn good thing. But anonymous, gutless, attacks are not. Cops are great kidders. That is good. Cops should not be spineless punks that only attack others from thwe safety of their "cloak and dagger" computer room in their house. Enough of the crap.

Right on, Justa Fax! Amen.

12-31-2009, 11:03 PM
How come everytime I post something about one of them it gets immediately deleted?? Has to be because one of them is the moderator. It can't get deleted because I say she's fat and ugly (which she is) because there's a million other posts calling people by name, and calling them fat, ugly, whores, idiots, cheaters, thieves, sluts... And it can't be because their name is in the subject line because there's a million threads where a cop's name is in the subject line. So the only logical conclusion is that my posts regarding fat Shaffner and stubborn person Mac is that one of them is the moderator. It sure does explain A LOT about the threads that are allowed to stay up here. This blog is their personal *****ing spot. It's amazing. Something needs to be done to stop these two destructive morons.
Go f--k your mother!

12-31-2009, 11:05 PM
Moderator:

1. vicious
2. deragatory
3. degrading
4. slanderous

we can all have fun on this post. Comedy is a darn good thing. But anonymous, gutless, attacks are not. Cops are great kidders. That is good. Cops should not be spineless punks that only attack others from thwe safety of their "cloak and dagger" computer room in their house. Enough of the crap.
Why don't you stay off of here sissy!