PDA

View Full Version : You guys are right RPH is a scumbag

12-31-2009, 12:03 AM
You guys are so right that RPH is a scumbag with a lot of issues. First of all he left Miami-Dade PD after his homicide crew got indicted. RPH worked out a deal and testified. He then got fired from the Secret Service when they finally realized what a mistake they made.
I worked with him at BSO and he was violent asking people to step outside and want to fight. He was going bald fast and I use to look at him always looking at himself in the mirror and losing his hair was making him nuts.
Listen-that Det. Hill that was fu_ _king the murder suspects wife that Hill arrested, thats the same kind of shit RPH would pull and that's why RPH did nothing about it.
Just listen------- this man is a time bomb waiting to explode and NMB must be desperate to keep him on.
Get rid of him and file as many complaints as you can on him. Why don't you conduct a vote of no confidence on him. The results would be a disaster for him. Get your union to do something and call your City Council members. RPH is a joke.
RPH I miss the old days when you were sucking NN ass and by the way that bogus shitz you made up went no where.

01-04-2010, 03:06 AM
We wish we could get rid of his azz. It seems like we are stuck with this incompetent moron. Union MP please conduct a vote to see if this A-Hole is really liked. The survey sure showed that he was very dislilked by all.....except for the 4 out of 80 something sureveys that came back. I guarantee that it would be an overwelming VOTE OF NO-CONFIDENCE. This place has gone from great to primate. That was for your edification Ralph.....you idiot.

06-02-2010, 01:18 PM
If the north miami beach city council is committed to the residents they would FIRE Chief Hernandez!

06-02-2010, 04:50 PM
THE SOONER THE BETTER.

If the north miami beach city council is committed to the residents they would FIRE Chief Hernandez!

06-03-2010, 04:47 AM
Here you go guys. Don't know if it'll help ya, but thought I'd throw it in. Good luck!

http://www.ehow.com/how_2316076_get-boss-fired.html

06-03-2010, 12:12 PM
Hey "Chicken"....stay out of our business and stay in your own backyard. You're not a cop here, and you weren't much of one before. You obviously can't let go of the past, but maybe you should. Get a life!

06-03-2010, 02:33 PM
If you have any concerns or issues please see me ASAP.

06-04-2010, 05:45 PM
If you have any concerns or issues please see me ASAP.

your mother did not give u the name CHIEF......its RPH aka dirtbag......and many others!