PDA

View Full Version : Paez

12-30-2009, 03:16 PM
Can anyone tell me if Officer Omar Paez worked here??

12-30-2009, 05:47 PM
Yes

12-30-2009, 10:55 PM

Is it true he has a thing for hookers?? Spill the beans. :snicker: He is a real embarrassment to the law enforcement profession.

12-31-2009, 03:36 AM

Is it true he has a thing for hookers?? Spill the beans. :snicker: He is a real embarrassment to the law enforcement profession.

Do you have any friends or maybe family members that are hookers? Go ask them maybe they can tell you and that way you will not have to post such a coment on a brother on an open forum like this one. RESPECT OTHERS SO THAT RESPECT BE GIVEN TO YOU AND YOUR LOVE ONES....

12-31-2009, 04:10 AM

Do you have any friends or maybe family members that are hookers? Go ask them maybe they can tell you and that way you will not have to post such a coment on a brother on an open forum like this one. RESPECT OTHERS SO THAT RESPECT BE GIVEN TO YOU AND YOUR LOVE ONES....

No hookers in my family, friends possibly. How can you respect a "brother" when he was released under these sort of circumstances, and is still working in the capacity of a law enforcement officer? Good question hu? Wasn't he also released due to traffic stops that resulted in sexual activity? Thought so. Stomp out dirty cops. Happy New Year

12-31-2009, 04:47 AM
Does huge Pig that was into hookers ring a bell?

12-31-2009, 11:09 PM

Are you kidding? What a ***** you are, maybe you are one of Paez's hookers.

01-01-2010, 04:51 AM
Does huge Pig that was into hookers ring a bell?
This moron making all these unsavory comment about Sgt. Peaz must be the blond bimbo that just got fired from Golden Beach PD for incompetent and sleeping on duty. She got caught slumped over the wheel of her patrol car at a traffic light sound asleep. What a Looooser and a waste of uniform. Also, get the **** out of this site. Only real cops in here. : Cop:

01-01-2010, 04:56 AM
Please only serious posts. Tell me what the deal was with this guy. I know he had a thing for hookers, but please be more specific. I heard he reigned under a cloud of suspicion and fled with his tail between his legs when he was called in on a female driver he stopped and received oral sex in exchange for not writting a citation. I understand there is more to it. Possibly already under investigation at the time the incident occurred. Help a fellow LEO out. I can't believe this cat is still working as a copy.

Thanks for your help.

01-01-2010, 05:07 AM

No hookers in my family, friends possibly. How can you respect a "brother" when he was released under these sort of circumstances, and is still working in the capacity of a law enforcement officer? Good question hu? Wasn't he also released due to traffic stops that resulted in sexual activity? Thought so. Stomp out dirty cops. Happy New Year

I don't know where you got this info. I remember an allegation that was investigated by IA and ASA. Neither found anything. As benn release, wrong again. He started his own computer business and now is a Sgt. in the Golden Beach PD. Now tell us the real truth. Was he the one that fired you for being sound asleep at a traffic light in the police car? C'mon tell us, we wont tell anybody, honest we won't. :snicker: :snicker: :roll:

01-01-2010, 08:54 AM

I don't know where you got this info. I remember an allegation that was investigated by IA and ASA. Neither found anything. As benn release, wrong again. He started his own computer business and now is a Sgt. in the Golden Beach PD. Now tell us the real truth. Was he the one that fired you for being sound asleep at a traffic light in the police car? C'mon tell us, we wont tell anybody, honest we won't. :snicker: :snicker: :roll:

You must be one of his few dirt bag friends he has left in the city. I can tell you that Paez doesnt have the balls to fire anybody nor does he have the authority to do so since he is only an Acting Sgt. He was handed the position as Acting Sgt and he surely didnt earn it. :oops:

01-01-2010, 11:09 AM
[quote="Paez info":32bkcllm]Can anyone tell me if Officer Omar Paez worked here??

You must be one of his few dirt bag friends he has left in the city. I can tell you that Paez doesnt have the balls to fire anybody nor does he have the authority to do so since he is only an Acting Sgt. He was handed the position as Acting Sgt and he surely didnt earn it. :oops:[/quote:32bkcllm]

By you latest comments we already know who you are. Be a good little girl and stay fired. Looks like you are just trying to get back at him for something or are you trying to get some sympathy on the MPD? Look Tammy, we already have a bunch of useless ****s like you in here. Just go back to the Golden Beach forum perhaps they will enjoy a few BJ's from you there, but not here. (Well, on second though one or two BJ's from you wouldn’t be that bad, Hum. or Not, Like I said, ONLY REAL COPS IN HERE.

01-01-2010, 11:13 AM
Wao, who is that shick, very hateful. I wonder if she had something going on with that fellow Paez. Glad she doesn't work with us. She smells like rat (chiva) to me.

01-01-2010, 11:21 AM
Dude, the word rat is not politically right. The word now a day is Whistle Blower. The translation (Chiva) was correct. :shock:

01-01-2010, 12:03 PM
Sounds like you have all of your facts straight..........NOT! I am not who you think I am. You can call me "Tammy" or whatever you want, all that you want but that does not change the fact that this guy is a dirt bag. I am not at liberty of discussing my identity at this time for fear of retaliation from the thugs that run the Golden Beach Police Department. However, in the not so distant future my voice will be heard , LOUD AND CLEAR, and my actual name will be listed as my user name, but for know it must be this way. Want to know the true story about this guy? Ask me I will tell you. Luckily for him he has a buddy that works for the department that used to own a bar in the city of miami and would hire him for off duty details at the bar. Coincidentally this buddy is also good buddies with the Captain of Golden Beach. They were very reluctant to bring him in as a cop and after much persistance from this guy he was hired as a code enforcement officer. He then kissed the ring and his spouse who works with mortgages assisted a high ranking memeber of the GOlden Beach PD with obtaining financing for a home he would have never qualified for. You can call me a "chiva", RAT, or whistleblower all you want. It does not change the fact that when thugs get into positions that they have no business being in, you know like Timoney and Fernandez, they surround themselves with their cronies and henchmen. I know the female officer you refer to in your posts and can personally tell you she was a good officer when she worked for the town. Perhaps that is why they fired her.

01-01-2010, 02:07 PM
Sounds like you have all of your facts straight..........NOT! I am not who you think I am. You can call me "Tammy" or whatever you want, all that you want but that does not change the fact that this guy is a dirt bag. I am not at liberty of discussing my identity at this time for fear of retaliation from the thugs that run the Golden Beach Police Department. However, in the not so distant future my voice will be heard , LOUD AND CLEAR, and my actual name will be listed as my user name, but for know it must be this way. Want to know the true story about this guy? Ask me I will tell you. Luckily for him he has a buddy that works for the department that used to own a bar in the city of miami and would hire him for off duty details at the bar. Coincidentally this buddy is also good buddies with the Captain of Golden Beach. They were very reluctant to bring him in as a cop and after much persistance from this guy he was hired as a code enforcement officer. He then kissed the ring and his spouse who works with mortgages assisted a high ranking memeber of the GOlden Beach PD with obtaining financing for a home he would have never qualified for. You can call me a "chiva", RAT, or whistleblower all you want. It does not change the fact that when thugs get into positions that they have no business being in, you know like Timoney and Fernandez, they surround themselves with their cronies and henchmen. I know the female officer you refer to in your posts and can personally tell you she was a good officer when she worked for the town. Perhaps that is why they fired her.

The officer you are referring to was and is a very good officer, but once again no matter who you are if you go up against the GB Mafia you lose. Right, wrong, or indifferent. Suck on that

01-01-2010, 08:05 PM
Paez as I recall was a good officer, therefore do your investigation elsewhere. better yet, go to ur own site(GB) to dig up dirt because u won't get it here

01-01-2010, 11:45 PM
[quote="2MUFKVM3":dsddj23f][quote="Paez info":dsddj23f]Can anyone tell me if Officer Omar Paez worked here??

You must be one of his few dirt bag friends he has left in the city. I can tell you that Paez doesnt have the balls to fire anybody nor does he have the authority to do so since he is only an Acting Sgt. He was handed the position as Acting Sgt and he surely didnt earn it. :oops:[/quote:dsddj23f]

By you latest comments we already know who you are. Be a good little girl and stay fired. Looks like you are just trying to get back at him for something or are you trying to get some sympathy on the MPD? Look Tammy, we already have a bunch of useless ****s like you in here. Just go back to the Golden Beach forum perhaps they will enjoy a few BJ's from you there, but not here. (Well, on second though one or two BJ's from you wouldn’t be that bad, Hum. or Not, Like I said, ONLY REAL COPS IN HERE.[/quote:dsddj23f]

Dear Guest, I forgot to mention that I am not a rat ! As a matter of fact, the biggest RAT that Golden Beach has to offer is Paez. Paez is the type of leader that runs the opposite way when his troops are going into battle.....oh that's right, he cant run because his man tits will knock him out......he just rooooooolls ! On another issue, Im not a woman because I have the biggest nut sack that you can choke on.

Mafia Hater

01-01-2010, 11:47 PM
Who the hell is Paez? I have been here 15years and never heard of him? Can we post a pic?
Where did he work?

01-02-2010, 12:37 AM
Who the hell is Paez? I have been here 15years and never heard of him? Can we post a pic?
Where did he work?

His name is Omar Paez. He worked the city from 1990 to 1998 approximately and he was forced to resign. He was just a patroman in the city.

01-02-2010, 12:43 AM
Where did he work?

His name is Omar Paez. He worked the city from 1990 to 1998 approximately and he was forced to resign. He was just a patroman in the city.
On some previous posts, it stated he was a good cop. If he is such a good cop please explaine why it is he was forced to resign.

Thank you for your time.

01-02-2010, 01:57 AM
hm

Where did he work?

On some previous posts, it stated he was a good cop. If he is such a good cop please explaine why it is he was forced to resign.

Thank you for your time.

wasnt he the one that was hounding all of the ladies of the night on the trail? he got fired he didnt resign from what was told to me. he was the heavy set guy that worked in the south end

01-03-2010, 02:57 AM
This guy is a deucebag and now he is reffered to as Sgt. Jellyfish (spineless)

01-03-2010, 04:52 PM
[quote=Guest][quote="2MUFKVM3":3alt42mj][quote="Paez info":3alt42mj]Can anyone tell me if Officer Omar Paez worked here??

You must be one of his few dirt bag friends he has left in the city. I can tell you that Paez doesnt have the balls to fire anybody nor does he have the authority to do so since he is only an Acting Sgt. He was handed the position as Acting Sgt and he surely didnt earn it. :oops:[/quote:3alt42mj]

By you latest comments we already know who you are. Be a good little girl and stay fired. Looks like you are just trying to get back at him for something or are you trying to get some sympathy on the MPD? Look Tammy, we already have a bunch of useless ****s like you in here. Just go back to the Golden Beach forum perhaps they will enjoy a few BJ's from you there, but not here. (Well, on second though one or two BJ's from you wouldn’t be that bad, Hum. or Not, Like I said, ONLY REAL COPS IN HERE.[/quote:3alt42mj]

Dear Guest, I forgot to mention that I am not a rat ! As a matter of fact, the biggest RAT that Golden Beach has to offer is Paez. Paez is the type of leader that runs the opposite way when his troops are going into battle.....oh that's right, he cant run because his man tits will knock him out......he just rooooooolls ! On another issue, Im not a woman because I have the biggest nut sack that you can choke on.

Mafia Hater[/quote:3alt42mj]

Hey Mafia Hater, take your sorry nut sack to your own blog. You didn't see us ***** about our drunk on your blog did you. Who gives a crap about your ticket trap municipality. The citizens there don't give a sh*t about your dept and guess what, neither do we.

01-04-2010, 05:17 AM
[quote=Guest][quote="Guest":25mno4rz][quote="2MUFKVM3":25mno4rz][quote="Paez info":25mno4rz]Can anyone tell me if Officer Omar Paez worked here??

You must be one of his few dirt bag friends he has left in the city. I can tell you that Paez doesnt have the balls to fire anybody nor does he have the authority to do so since he is only an Acting Sgt. He was handed the position as Acting Sgt and he surely didnt earn it. :oops:[/quote:25mno4rz]

By you latest comments we already know who you are. Be a good little girl and stay fired. Looks like you are just trying to get back at him for something or are you trying to get some sympathy on the MPD? Look Tammy, we already have a bunch of useless ****s like you in here. Just go back to the Golden Beach forum perhaps they will enjoy a few BJ's from you there, but not here. (Well, on second though one or two BJ's from you wouldn’t be that bad, Hum. or Not, Like I said, ONLY REAL COPS IN HERE.[/quote:25mno4rz]

Mafia Hater[/quote:25mno4rz]

Hey Mafia Hater, take your sorry nut sack to your own blog. You didn't see us ***** about our drunk on your blog did you. Who gives a crap about your ticket trap municipality. The citizens there don't give a sh*t about your dept and guess what, neither do we.[/quote:25mno4rz]

Hey guest, First of all, my nut sack wasn't sorry when they exploded on your face! Second, you didn't post about your drunk on our blog because he never worked here. However, one of your bad apples "Omar Paez" landed on our side of the fence, and is causing a stink! Maybe you are one of those rotting apples about to fall from the tree. You are welcome to join since we are only hiring trash, but you must have a criminal background since that's all we hire. I know that you dont speak for the rest of the good officers that work there.

01-04-2010, 12:08 PM
He certainly speaks for the rest of us when he told you "take this crap back to your own blog." We have no interest in what happens at GB. We have our own issues...........

01-04-2010, 01:53 PM
Where did he work?

Thank you for your time.

An allegation made by a hooker that he relocated from SW 8 ST. It was investigated by IA and the ASA and found nothing. Even the DNA proved that the ***** was lying. He left the Dept. because the wife had caught him with a 33 a year before. So the wife gave him an ultimatum, Family or police work.

So you see, that guy from GB is just trying to dig some dirt to help that stupid fucck who got fired for sleeping on duty.
:snicker: :cop:

01-04-2010, 02:18 PM
To No to the GB Rat!

you are wrong the hooker was not lying and the DNA matched, he was saved by a Sgt/Lt and was asked to resigned instead of facing charges....... :evil:

01-04-2010, 04:24 PM
[quote=Guest]Who the hell is Paez? I have been here 15years and never heard of him? Can we post a pic?
Where did he work?

Thank you for your time.

An allegation made by a hooker that he relocated from SW 8 ST. It was investigated by IA and the ASA and found nothing. Even the DNA proved that the ***** was lying. He left the Dept. because the wife had caught him with a 33 a year before. So the wife gave him an ultimatum, Family or police work.

So you see, that guy from GB is just trying to dig some dirt to help that stupid fucck who got fired for sleeping on duty.
:snicker: :cop:[/quote:3lvfjxso]

Whatever mafia, let me see, tammy was fired because she didn't clear probation, then she was fired because she was a whore, and now because she was sleeping on duty. So which story is the administration of Golden Beach going to stand by in court. The fact is that tammy got fired for doing the right thing, and not lowering her standards to the trash that is running the department.

01-04-2010, 05:03 PM
[quote=Guest][quote=Guest][quote="Guest":3m4gkkrs][quote="2MUFKVM3":3m4gkkrs][quote="Paez info":3m4gkkrs]Can anyone tell me if Officer Omar Paez worked here??

You must be one of his few dirt bag friends he has left in the city. I can tell you that Paez doesnt have the balls to fire anybody nor does he have the authority to do so since he is only an Acting Sgt. He was handed the position as Acting Sgt and he surely didnt earn it. :oops:[/quote:3m4gkkrs]

By you latest comments we already know who you are. Be a good little girl and stay fired. Looks like you are just trying to get back at him for something or are you trying to get some sympathy on the MPD? Look Tammy, we already have a bunch of useless ****s like you in here. Just go back to the Golden Beach forum perhaps they will enjoy a few BJ's from you there, but not here. (Well, on second though one or two BJ's from you wouldn’t be that bad, Hum. or Not, Like I said, ONLY REAL COPS IN HERE.[/quote:3m4gkkrs]

Mafia Hater[/quote:3m4gkkrs]

Hey Mafia Hater, take your sorry nut sack to your own blog. You didn't see us ***** about our drunk on your blog did you. Who gives a crap about your ticket trap municipality. The citizens there don't give a sh*t about your dept and guess what, neither do we.[/quote:3m4gkkrs]

Hey guest, First of all, my nut sack wasn't sorry when they exploded on your face! Second, you didn't post about your drunk on our blog because he never worked here. However, one of your bad apples "Omar Paez" landed on our side of the fence, and is causing a stink! Maybe you are one of those rotting apples about to fall from the tree. You are welcome to join since we are only hiring trash, but you must have a criminal background since that's all we hire. I know that you dont speak for the rest of the good officers that work there.[/quote:3m4gkkrs]

Well you just told us how you got hired in bold letters did't you. Go away child. You can't be much of a cop if it's the GBPD that hired you. Go sand bag a speeder kid. Thank God your not with a real police dept and can't hurt people as you only enforce traffic in your speed trap podunk little town. And they were right, you ARE a come mierda. And all this talk about nut sacks, at least GBPD is progressive enough to not discriminate and hires gays like you. How speeder do you write during a shift?

01-04-2010, 06:37 PM
[quote="mafia hater":12xey1um][quote=Guest][quote="Guest":12xey1um][quote="Guest":12xey1um][quote="2MUFKVM3":12xey1um][quote="Paez info":12xey1um]Can anyone tell me if Officer Omar Paez worked here??

You must be one of his few dirt bag friends he has left in the city. I can tell you that Paez doesnt have the balls to fire anybody nor does he have the authority to do so since he is only an Acting Sgt. He was handed the position as Acting Sgt and he surely didnt earn it. :oops:[/quote:12xey1um]

By you latest comments we already know who you are. Be a good little girl and stay fired. Looks like you are just trying to get back at him for something or are you trying to get some sympathy on the MPD? Look Tammy, we already have a bunch of useless ****s like you in here. Just go back to the Golden Beach forum perhaps they will enjoy a few BJ's from you there, but not here. (Well, on second though one or two BJ's from you wouldn’t be that bad, Hum. or Not, Like I said, ONLY REAL COPS IN HERE.[/quote:12xey1um]

Mafia Hater[/quote:12xey1um]

Hey Mafia Hater, take your sorry nut sack to your own blog. You didn't see us ***** about our drunk on your blog did you. Who gives a crap about your ticket trap municipality. The citizens there don't give a sh*t about your dept and guess what, neither do we.[/quote:12xey1um]

Hey guest, First of all, my nut sack wasn't sorry when they exploded on your face! Second, you didn't post about your drunk on our blog because he never worked here. However, one of your bad apples "Omar Paez" landed on our side of the fence, and is causing a stink! Maybe you are one of those rotting apples about to fall from the tree. You are welcome to join since we are only hiring trash, but you must have a criminal background since that's all we hire. I know that you dont speak for the rest of the good officers that work there.[/quote:12xey1um]

Well you just told us how you got hired in bold letters did't you. Go away child. You can't be much of a cop if it's the GBPD that hired you. Go sand bag a speeder kid. Thank God your not with a real police dept and can't hurt people as you only enforce traffic in your speed trap podunk little town. And they were right, you ARE a come mierda. And all this talk about nut sacks, at least GBPD is progressive enough to not discriminate and hires gays like you. How speeder do you write during a shift?[/quote:12xey1um]

Pooooor baby, did I insult you "Omar Paez" ! I might be a come mierda for waisting my time on you, but at least I'm not a traga leche and a ass kisser bit*h like you spanky!

01-04-2010, 10:45 PM
[quote=Confirmed][quote="mafia hater":p7od28wv][quote=Guest][quote="Guest":p7od28wv][quote="Guest":p7od28wv][quote="2MUFKVM3":p7od28wv][quote="Paez info":p7od28wv]Can anyone tell me if Officer Omar Paez worked here??

You must be one of his few dirt bag friends he has left in the city. I can tell you that Paez doesnt have the balls to fire anybody nor does he have the authority to do so since he is only an Acting Sgt. He was handed the position as Acting Sgt and he surely didnt earn it. :oops:[/quote:p7od28wv]

By you latest comments we already know who you are. Be a good little girl and stay fired. Looks like you are just trying to get back at him for something or are you trying to get some sympathy on the MPD? Look Tammy, we already have a bunch of useless ****s like you in here. Just go back to the Golden Beach forum perhaps they will enjoy a few BJ's from you there, but not here. (Well, on second though one or two BJ's from you wouldn’t be that bad, Hum. or Not, Like I said, ONLY REAL COPS IN HERE.[/quote:p7od28wv]

Mafia Hater[/quote:p7od28wv]

Hey Mafia Hater, take your sorry nut sack to your own blog. You didn't see us ***** about our drunk on your blog did you. Who gives a crap about your ticket trap municipality. The citizens there don't give a sh*t about your dept and guess what, neither do we.[/quote:p7od28wv]

Hey guest, First of all, my nut sack wasn't sorry when they exploded on your face! Second, you didn't post about your drunk on our blog because he never worked here. However, one of your bad apples "Omar Paez" landed on our side of the fence, and is causing a stink! Maybe you are one of those rotting apples about to fall from the tree. You are welcome to join since we are only hiring trash, but you must have a criminal background since that's all we hire. I know that you dont speak for the rest of the good officers that work there.[/quote:p7od28wv]

Well you just told us how you got hired in bold letters did't you. Go away child. You can't be much of a cop if it's the GBPD that hired you. Go sand bag a speeder kid. Thank God your not with a real police dept and can't hurt people as you only enforce traffic in your speed trap podunk little town. And they were right, you ARE a come mierda. And all this talk about nut sacks, at least GBPD is progressive enough to not discriminate and hires gays like you. How speeder do you write during a shift?[/quote:p7od28wv]

Pooooor baby, did I insult you "Omar Paez" ! I might be a come mierda for waisting my time on you, but at least I'm not a traga leche and a ass kisser bit*h like you spanky![/quote:p7od28wv]

Well your admitting to being a come mierda, so that the something of value you have written. Never met your arch enemy Omar, but if he qualified to work at GBPD, glad he moved on. And you didn't deny being gay, so I hit that one right on the head. But you forgot to tell us how many speeders you write during your shift. To be honest, don't care about omar, skinner, the bondsman, the 16 manager, the azzhole wife beater, or you. Your an angry child who needs a spanking and going to bed without desert. But you keep on wasting bandwidth if it keeps you from eating your gun. How speeders is that again? LOL

01-04-2010, 11:11 PM
To No to the GB Rat!

you are wrong the hooker was not lying and the DNA matched, he was saved by a Sgt/Lt and was asked to resigned instead of facing charges....... :evil:

Even you don't believe what you’re writing. If the ASA or IA could proof that you are guilty of something and they have DNA to prove it, no one could save you. So crawl back to you GB parking lot and stop trying to make conversation with real Cops. I know the whole story; I was involved with this case.

What’s with this ****, apparently she can’t take a hint. GO BACK TO YOUR ****ING BLOG. We have different issues here and we don’t care about you vendetta.
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

01-05-2010, 04:51 AM
To No to the GB Rat!

Even you don't believe what you’re writing. If the ASA or IA could proof that you are guilty of something and they have DNA to prove it, no one could save you. So crawl back to you GB parking lot and stop trying to make conversation with real Cops. I know the whole story; I was involved with this case.

What’s with this ****, apparently she can’t take a hint. GO BACK TO YOUR ****ING BLOG. We have different issues here and we don’t care about you vendetta.
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

I taken you must of been the hooker ! Oh, that's right Omar Paez

01-05-2010, 07:08 AM
[quote="Greetings from Kuwait":1jntvejj][quote=Confirmed][quote="mafia hater":1jntvejj][quote="Guest":1jntvejj][quote="Guest":1jntvejj][quote="Guest":1jntvejj][quote="2MUFKVM3":1jntvejj][quote="Paez info":1jntvejj]Can anyone tell me if Officer Omar Paez worked here??

You must be one of his few dirt bag friends he has left in the city. I can tell you that Paez doesnt have the balls to fire anybody nor does he have the authority to do so since he is only an Acting Sgt. He was handed the position as Acting Sgt and he surely didnt earn it. :oops:[/quote:1jntvejj]

By you latest comments we already know who you are. Be a good little girl and stay fired. Looks like you are just trying to get back at him for something or are you trying to get some sympathy on the MPD? Look Tammy, we already have a bunch of useless ****s like you in here. Just go back to the Golden Beach forum perhaps they will enjoy a few BJ's from you there, but not here. (Well, on second though one or two BJ's from you wouldn’t be that bad, Hum. or Not, Like I said, ONLY REAL COPS IN HERE.[/quote:1jntvejj]

Mafia Hater[/quote:1jntvejj]

Hey Mafia Hater, take your sorry nut sack to your own blog. You didn't see us ***** about our drunk on your blog did you. Who gives a crap about your ticket trap municipality. The citizens there don't give a sh*t about your dept and guess what, neither do we.[/quote:1jntvejj]

Hey guest, First of all, my nut sack wasn't sorry when they exploded on your face! Second, you didn't post about your drunk on our blog because he never worked here. However, one of your bad apples "Omar Paez" landed on our side of the fence, and is causing a stink! Maybe you are one of those rotting apples about to fall from the tree. You are welcome to join since we are only hiring trash, but you must have a criminal background since that's all we hire. I know that you dont speak for the rest of the good officers that work there.[/quote:1jntvejj]

Well you just told us how you got hired in bold letters did't you. Go away child. You can't be much of a cop if it's the GBPD that hired you. Go sand bag a speeder kid. Thank God your not with a real police dept and can't hurt people as you only enforce traffic in your speed trap podunk little town. And they were right, you ARE a come mierda. And all this talk about nut sacks, at least GBPD is progressive enough to not discriminate and hires gays like you. How speeder do you write during a shift?[/quote:1jntvejj]

Pooooor baby, did I insult you "Omar Paez" ! I might be a come mierda for waisting my time on you, but at least I'm not a traga leche and a ass kisser bit*h like y![/ou spankyquote]

Well your admitting to being a come mierda, so that the something of value you have written. Never met your arch enemy Omar, but if he qualified to work at GBPD, glad he moved on. And you didn't deny being gay, so I hit that one right on the head. But you forgot to tell us how many speeders you write during your shift. To be honest, don't care about omar, skinner, the bondsman, the 16 manager, the azzhole wife beater, or you. Your an angry child who needs a spanking and going to bed without desert. But you keep on wasting bandwidth if it keeps you from eating your gun. How speeders is that again? LOL[/quote:1jntvejj][/quote:1jntvejj]
That's right, I'm glad that you can read to know that I'm a come mierda, but you can't spell worth a damn Omar Paez. If I was gay I would of admit it. You didnt deny that you were a traga leche nor an ass kisser bit*h either. You see, it's a two way street and I cant play this BS game with you all day long. Oh, one more thing,you sure seem to know alot about GBPD for a person like yourself that dont care about omar, skinner, the bondsman, the 16 manager, the azzhole wife beater, or me. We never posted none of that information on this board....so how would you know that if you didnt care...huh fu*ker, could it be that is omar paez himself! :oops:

01-05-2010, 07:14 AM
oooops, i meant I can play these games with you all day long. So keep posting replies spanky !

01-05-2010, 07:18 AM
[quote=Guest]Who the hell is Paez? I have been here 15years and never heard of him? Can we post a pic?
Where did he work?

Thank you for your time.

:snicker: :cop:[/quote:22bfqkl1]

How gay of an excuse is that !

01-05-2010, 07:21 AM
PAEZ IS WISHING VALENTIN AN HAPPY BIRTHDAY.